Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

dinar dealers need a new house

Giving you a plus +, to get you started, but I am covering my eyes and ears now, before this battle get started!!! :lol:

This conversation has been fought over and over! Entertainment or Waste of Time!!

Good Luck!!! outta here!!

Go RV!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 5

The problem is, with all the news articles that have come out, they've all pointed to a removal of three zero's and a RD/LOP....ALL the facts we have point directly at that as the most likely scenario

If someone is saying RV, they are either not keeping up with the news coming out of Iraq, there for too uninformed to listen to, or they are intentionally misleading people for unknown reasons...

So by getting rid of the pumpers(people who say RV), your going to end up with only a handful of people left on this forum...and it'll get very boring everyone agreeing after weighing the facts and figures, the pumpers(Rv'ers) are the ones that make this forum fun, they bring such nonsense and silliness that they can still Pump(talk about a RV) even with EVERYTHING pointing in the other direction

Let them stay, who would want a forum full of well informed, educated investors? Every Class needs a Clown and thats what the Pumpers(RV'ers) are!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The problem is, with all the news articles that have come out, they've all pointed to a removal of three zero's and a RD/LOP....ALL the facts we have point directly at that as the most likely scenario

If someone is saying RV, they are either not keeping up with the news coming out of Iraq, there for too uninformed to listen to, or they are intentionally misleading people for unknown reasons...

So by getting rid of the pumpers(people who say RV), your going to end up with only a handful of people left on this forum...and it'll get very boring everyone agreeing after weighing the facts and figures, the pumpers(Rv'ers) are the ones that make this forum fun, they bring such nonsense and silliness that they can still Pump(talk about a RV) even with EVERYTHING pointing in the other direction

Let them stay, who would want a forum full of well informed, educated investors? Every Class needs a Clown and thats what the Pumpers(RV'ers) are!

Yeah to many clowns turn it into a Circus. = )

• Upvote 1

STOP TRYING TO PUMP! :rolleyes: Seriously are you guys here at Dv getting tired of the pumpers and the rate and date Guru's . What is your guys take on it> :huh:

My take on it is if people would quit posting their crap they might go away. But that is never going to happen because people enjoy having something to complain about.

my guess is this is the only place you can pick a fight and not get beat up. If your sure this is the outcome then you are only here to incite problems. Unfortunately you may be correct. Why be an ass

Why bother with us

Why not go away

Which brings me back to you being a weak individual and can only feel better by thumbing your nose with no repercussions

You are in a place I could never achieve

loneliness

• Downvote 2

I think eventually people will stop buying or it will slow down a lot anyways because the get rich quick scam part of this investment is being exposed more and more everyday and many people are already figuring it out on there own that this apparently is not what we all thought it would be. toooooo bad I wanted to be a millionaire lol :angry:

my guess is this is the only place you can pick a fight and not get beat up. If your sure this is the outcome then you are only here to incite problems. Unfortunately you may be correct. Why be an ass

Why bother with us

Why not go away

Which brings me back to you being a weak individual and can only feel better by thumbing your nose with no repercussions

loneliness

Wow, you have some pretty low self esteem if you took that as an attack....Do you really need me to pat you on the back and tell you its ok? I hope you will one day be able to survive in the real world....because if the comment i made above bothered you THIS much, well i'd hate to see the way you cry yourself to sleep most nights

• Upvote 1

PS. When the dinar fever phases away I can bet a million ding dongs that the VND Will be the next get rich quick scam/speculation new fever, But I think instead of investing in the currency I'm going to inquire on how to become a dealer so I can really make money where I wont need to be waiting many years for an RV and waste countless hours reading articles that at the end really mean nothing because withing a week another one will come out totally contradicting the previous article.

Joke lol... Actually I'm moving on after Dec 31 2011 because my new years resolution is to put all my Dong and Dinars in my bank safe and forget about them until the day I hear something in the news if ever really happens in my lifetime. I made that promise to my wife because she claims I'm wasting to many brain cells with this investment when I should be concentrating on other and better business opportunities that I have been neglecting because of spending so much time with this dinar dream....

Why bother with us

Why not go away

loneliness

Oh, Lightfighter, you are onto something there. Donny is an arrogant as*. This is his location: Location I'm where you wish you could be.... But will never reach

But he is friends with Mayor Bloomberg and Jamie Dimon, can't figure out why anybody would have to carry cash in their wallet, knows that public education is only for the plebians (us), lives someplace we all want to be but will never reach, blah blah blah.

Maybe Donny is Chuck13 come back to haunt us. Ick!

• Upvote 1

Wow, you have some pretty low self esteem if you took that as an attack....Do you really need me to pat you on the back and tell you its ok? I hope you will one day be able to survive in the real world....because if the comment i made above bothered you THIS much, well i'd hate to see the way you cry yourself to sleep most nights

Nice way to twist my words into nonsense. reaching ... I've heard that small people have difficulty reaching, and you proved that. be a little more creative please and make it plausible.

Oh, Lightfighter, you are onto something there. Donny is an arrogant as*. This is his location: Location I'm where you wish you could be.... But will never reach

But he is friends with Mayor Bloomberg and Jamie Dimon, can't figure out why anybody would have to carry cash in their wallet, knows that public education is only for the plebians (us), lives someplace we all want to be but will never reach, blah blah blah.

Maybe Donny is Chuck13 come back to haunt us. Ick!

;)

Yup, Jealousy, don't worry at the level i'm at, i'm used to it....the weak, those that in real life, clean up after me.....online they tend to act out as if they matter....Don't worry Carrello, you still have time to make something of your life

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Yup, Jealousy, don't worry at the level i'm at, i'm used to it....the weak, those that in real life, clean up after me.....online they tend to act out as if they matter....Don't worry Carrello, you still have time to make something of your life

Thanks for confirming my first post, this is the only place YOU can talk and not have to back it up.i am glad, however, that you are identifying your flaws and owning them. "online they tend act out as if they matter" plus 1

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sounds like donnydowrong is full of himself...

There's nothing wrong with having pride in who you are and what you've accomplished....The problem isn't that i'm full of myself, its that i won't stand around and be belittled by those that have very little business even talking to a man like me

If you really knew who i was, the story would be alot different, there would be nothing buy awe and those thanking me for spending time here

Edited by donnydoright
  • Upvote 1

There's nothing wrong with having pride in who you are and what you've accomplished....The problem isn't that i'm full of myself, its that i won't stand around and be belittled by those that have very little business even talking to a man like me

If you really knew who i was, the story would be alot different, there would be nothing buy awe and those thanking me for spending time here

Darn!! Donny, I was with ya right til that last lil bit!