Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

newbi question

WYOMING

http://www.forexpros.com/currencies/usd-iqd

Hello everyone, I am new here, but wanted to see what your thoughts were on the setiments on this forex sight. I have been watching for a month or so, and it used to be around 50% bullish. A few days ago, it went to 92% and then yesterday it went back down to 88%. Well, I just looked at it again and it is at 100% bullish. Do you think these folks know something?

http://www.forexpros...rencies/usd-iqd

Hello everyone, I am new here, but wanted to see what your thoughts were on the setiments on this forex sight. I have been watching for a month or so, and it used to be around 50% bullish. A few days ago, it went to 92% and then yesterday it went back down to 88%. Well, I just looked at it again and it is at 100% bullish. Do you think these folks know something?

NO. They were the ones telling us we wasted our money on a scam. But it is a legal currency of Iraq. So legal currency is not scam. I guess they have changed their tune. Maybe they are listening to us now,

No idea here about bullishness...but I added it to my *Faves* Thanx & Welcome Wyoming ;)

Means nothing anyone can sign up for account and post their bull or bear comments. Thanks for bringing it here....you never know when you might stumble across something good.

Welcome Wyoming. First off, I disagree with your 100% bullish ascertion. The news cycle has been a bit stale lately, which typically stokes anxieties and brings out the naysayers. It''s all good. Beward of the trolls and enjoy the ride. God Bless.

Welcome Wyoming. First off, I disagree with your 100% bullish ascertion. The news cycle has been a bit stale lately, which typically stokes anxieties and brings out the naysayers. It''s all good. Beward of the trolls and enjoy the ride. God Bless.

I think I have figured out the troll part, thanks

Welcome Wyoming! I am assuming you are from Wyoming. Being born and raised from that part of the country, I just want to say hello.

Well thank you, I grew up in wyoming but have lived in Texas most of my adult life. I do miss it very much and hope to go back some day.

Welcome Wyoming, I'm in TEXAS too!

If you use this site for education and meeting people that have something in common with you like (DinaR InVestment) You will be fine.

Just be caRful not to fall into the black hole of Rumors, you could staRt noticing eveRy R&V you see moRe often and it's get annoying!

Don't take any Rides from strangeRs dRiVing RolleR coasteRs. If you staRt noticing big Vehicles like RV's more often,

or staRt tRying NOT to eat you're R & V's in your alphabet soup, or getting oVeRly excited on MONDAYS, capitalizing all R & V's while typing

you might want to take a bReak fRom this site.

OtheR than that, it has been a gReat oveRall view of the diffeRence in the IRaqi cultuRe and Mwink.gifRE!

• Upvote 4

Texas is in and of itself, bigger................and also..........well...............you know the rest :)

I LIVE in NM, but I am 8 miles from the Texas state line, live in a one horse town, and have to drive to TEXAS to even get Starbuck's, so I might as well consider myself from there.