Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DONG

This is the first time I have posted. I am a newbe. I wanted to know where I can buy DONG or am I toooo late? I went to 5th 3rd Bank and this is where i found this forum. Do you have to have an account with them? Or is there a better place to buy dong with my credit card?

debbe

• Upvote 1

Ding Dong

Who's there?

Dong

Dong who?

Yes, is my brother Ding Who there?

Yes come in Dong Who

I will fetch him

Nice place

Thank you

Ding Dong

Someone is at your door shall I answer

Please

Who is there?

Fed Ex with your dong

Oh yes...how embarrassing

I order dong

Dong revalue?

Not that kind of Dong

• Upvote 1

This is the first time I have posted. I am a newbe. I wanted to know where I can buy DONG or am I toooo late? I went to 5th 3rd Bank and this is where i found this forum. Do you have to have an account with them? Or is there a better place to buy dong with my credit card?

debbe

If you have an account with Wells Fargo you can buy it for $58 a million the last time I checked.

debbe

I don't understand your question. Why would you want to buy VND with your credit card? Typically, cash is exchanged on a cash for cash basis. The Dong is in the trash. You might want to rethink your plan :blink: .

Edited by skitealwedrop
  • Downvote 3

I don't understand your question. Why would you want to buy VND with your credit card? Typically, cash is exchanged on a cash for cash basis. The Dong is in the trash. You might want to rethink your plan :blink: .

My guess is she has dinar and the dong has been mentioned here from time to time as another speculation . You cant just go and buy dong with your credit card. You would have to get a cash advance first then purchase the dong.

I have a little dong also, but that's kind of personal. :lol:

Go RV

• Upvote 1

My guess is she has dinar and the dong has been mentioned here from time to time as another speculation . You cant just go and buy dong with your credit card. You would have to get a cash advance first then purchase the dong.

I have a little dong also, but that's kind of personal. :lol:

Go RV

How do you know the gender of the Newbie? In any event the question is mute and ridiculous.

Keep your little Dong to yourself. We are not interested.

Where are the Mods? :o

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

How do you know the gender of the Newbie? In any event the question is mute and ridiculous.

Keep your little Dong to yourself. We are not interested.

Where are the Mods? :o

Just a calculated guess. Since the name is deb be

• Upvote 1

I didn't think it was legal to use a credit card for buying currency???

debbe

Hi Debbe, Did I read this correct that the 5th 3rd bank told you about this forum???

debbe

I am well endowed in My dong portfolio and am holding on to it :rolleyes: Not for sell as I believe it will bring a major opportunity in near future , I went through , a dealer (certified and bonefied) . And Largely recomend you don't buy on E-Bay . Be carfull in your purchase and make sure it is documented , I beleive enhancing the Dong Portfolio is wise (no punn intended) . Pleasant road ahead, to you .

• Upvote 1

Thank you for al your comments. I am new to the currency buys. Dinar I have. I clicked on a link at a 5th 3rd bank site and it came to this forum site. I was told that 5th 3rd bank sold DONG. I was going to my Wells Fargo today. I have a banker I have been talking to about Dinar (he has several Dinar clients), so maybe he can direct me how to buy DONG. I also am affiliated with a company that does LLCs/corps etc and all of them have Dinars and they have lots of client that have Dinars. This is exciting. I have NEVER EVER done anything like this in my life. I live in a town that has LOTS of Dinars. I also was going to WalMart so will see if they have a bank inside. They are a supper WalMart so they might. Well I better get to work now. I stop foreclosures and do credit repair so have a full day. I will come back and read all the new interesting comments. If I have a great bank story do you want me to share???

debbe

Hi Debbie,Don,t know if someone else has mentioned [ Dinar UK ] Thats where i got mine from ,,Just purchased 3 Mill. and paid 250.00 ,,The cheapest any where..Send a money order.Takes about two to three weeks ,but your lock in date is the date on money order. Hope this is helpfull ,,have fun and GO R V DINAR UK . COM This is where i bought all my Dinar from and it is all authinicated through Delnar machine

Hi Debbie,Don,t know if someone else has mentioned [ Dinar UK ] Thats where i got mine from ,,Just purchased 3 Mill. and paid 250.00 ,,The cheapest any where..Send a money order.Takes about two to three weeks ,but your lock in date is the date on money order. Hope this is helpfull ,,have fun and GO R V DINAR UK . COM This is where i bought all my Dinar from and it is all authinicated through Delnar machine

How exactly is $83 per million cheaper than $58 per million?