Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where's the Beef

Bambino3

A simple question. Of course you knew that when you saw my name. If there is this RV or even RV at $4.33 with a LOP (keepm will love this), from where does our money come at cash in.

Iraq does not have enough cash. Even if the RV is at $0.01 (which I would take today).

We had heard that the UST was to buy up our dinar and then use that dinar to buy oil at a cut/rate price. Now, how would this work since they want our butts out of the country. If we had a deal to buy oil at $30, would they honor it? And where would we come up with the trillions of dollars needed? Yeah, I know from Warren Buffet and susan Sarandon.

You know what, it's over. No RV, nothing to cash in. So much for Bush's plan. All that being said, I'll just hold onto what I have. Anybody that is still buying is a lunatic, which makes me wonder why I am not buying.

Have about 20 job applications out for $8 jobs - not a chance. Competing against someone who has a masters degree and big hooters.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

A simple question. Of course you knew that when you saw my name. If there is this RV or even RV at $4.33 with a LOP (keepm will love this), from where does our money come at cash in.

Iraq does not have enough cash. Even if the RV is at $0.01 (which I would take today).

We had heard that the UST was to buy up our dinar and then use that dinar to buy oil at a cut/rate price. Now, how would this work since they want our butts out of the country. If we had a deal to buy oil at $30, would they honor it? And where would we come up with the trillions of dollars needed? Yeah, I know from Warren Buffet and susan Sarandon.

You know what, it's over. No RV, nothing to cash in. So much for Bush's plan. All that being said, I'll just hold onto what I have. Anybody that is still buying is a lunatic, which makes me wonder why I am not buying.

Have about 20 job applications out for $8 jobs - not a chance. Competing against someone who has a masters degree and big hooters.

laugh.giflaugh.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

For the Naysayers...It's an easy alternative to just keep holding onto the U.S. Dollar...and all U.S. Investments...and see where that lands you?...Oh, it's already got a proven track record where you'll land, just ask those around you!.....Some at least have got dinars, that were held for appx. 8 years, that have more than tripled in value...show me some dollars that have done that!....so no matter what WILL happen...that HAS happened...This proves to us that some are panicking over the wrong currency!.....Maybe some need to trade back for U.S. Dollars so they will have a legitimate reason to cry!...LOL...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No offense, dude, but your job woes and the RV process aren't linked to one another. If we all had crappy days, we'd think this RV roller coaster sucked too. Post your complaints on MSNBC or something. Attitude is everything, man.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Forget the jobs thing in my post. Had one fall through today. But, this is a very basic question. The most basic of all. When we become millionaires, who pays? Is it all fractional banking? I would really like to know the answer. I know somebody knows.

THE CIRCLE OF MONEY

THE FLOW OF PAPER

THE FIAT FIASCO

i hope you really don't expect someone to explain it to you....its like explaining Calculus to an infant, the best answer anyone could give you is to go do the research, don't ask people on message boards, thats not research.

Edited by Aqua Dude
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

THE CIRCLE OF MONEY

THE FLOW OF PAPER

THE FIAT FIASCO

i hope you really don't expect someone to explain it to you....its like explaining Calculus to an infant, the best answer anyone could give you is to go do the research, don't ask people on message boards, thats not research.

You know Aqua if you make any mention that someone should actually do research and quit acting like a baby, you get a negative. +1 from me

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

THE CIRCLE OF MONEY

THE FLOW OF PAPER

THE FIAT FIASCO

I wasn't looking at some esoteric, pompous know it all answer. Shoot, I'll settle for just a simple opinion. Now, because I try to interject some self deprecation into my posts so that I do not come out as all knowing or more elevated mentally than any of the least of us on this site, I would think a learned person, who you through self-annointing have painted yourself as, could write 3 sentences that would explain the basics. You know what, Aqua Velva, I don't think you know the answer. Okay, so you own a Fiat - I'm not impressed. I own an AMC Pacer. Think it started a couple of times. Besides, I do not have time to do the research. I am camped out on the Brooklyn Bridge. Michael Moore and Bill Mahar are with me. They have on Gucci gym shoes.

Edited by Bambino3
  • Upvote 3

THE CIRCLE OF MONEY

THE FLOW OF PAPER

THE FIAT FIASCO

I evened you out...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

GOOOOOOOD QUESTION, BAMBINO....NOT SURE IF THERE IS ENOUGH CASH (OR OIL) TO RV EVERYONE OUT, EVEN AT .10!!

I added another negative...You know Aqua, it takes just as long to answer a question as to make a snide remark about it....if you don't know the answer, you CAN just admit it

Don't worry the money is backed by oil and natural gas production. Even though all the articles in the chapter 7 are not released they still produce oil everyday. Iraq has many large oil refineries. Even thought they have no reserves they will also cut there import $ when everything is released to go into great detail is to much, but the $ will come from Iraq and not out of thin air. My family and friends have been in this for over 8 years. It's got to happen sooner than later at this point in time. And also communist China is always at there door step trying to buy oil and they have alot of our debt. Theres always an out for the payout of the Rv. as for buying more everyone has to set a limit mine was around a million. If i lost it ooh well... it is what it is. I can't say we are any closer than yesterday. You sound cool when it happens it happens and as far as a rate or date good luck guessing that is like finding all the mega lotto #s' . Keep the faith and hopefully it will happen when we least expect it :D I share your frustration. <_<

Don't worry the money is backed by oil and natural gas production.

How many Oil and Natural gas wells DOES the CBI own? I know there are MANY in Iraq that the Iraqi Government makes money off of, But since the CBI is completely autonomous and has no ties to the Iraqi government(yes, i'm defining Autonomous for you), plus Maliki isn't going to be friendly to giving money to the CBI Since the CBI refused to give him money, so it doesn't matter how much the Iraqi government makes to cover its budget

So, how would the Dinar be backed by oil and natural gas, if the CBI doesn't really HAVE any oil or Natural gas? Or are you suggesting they should Nationalize the Central Bank like Saddam did?

Edited by donnydoright

How many Oil and Natural gas wells DOES the CBI own? I know there are MANY in Iraq that the Iraqi Government makes money off of, But since the CBI is completely autonomous and has no ties to the Iraqi government(yes, i'm defining Autonomous for you), plus Maliki isn't going to be friendly to giving money to the CBI Since the CBI refused to give him money, so it doesn't matter how much the Iraqi government makes to cover its budget

So, how would the Dinar be backed by oil and natural gas, if the CBI doesn't really HAVE any oil or Natural gas? Or are you suggesting they should Nationalize the Central Bank like Saddam did?

[/quot

No. But there going to need to reach some common ground in order to coexist. The oil and gas belong to the people of Iraq and the people are the CBI the citizens of Iraq they all live in the same country no matter what issues CBI, Maliki and the people have between each other. Whether they like it or not there has to be some arrangement.

No. But there going to need to reach some common ground in order to coexist. The oil and gas belong to the people of Iraq and the people are the CBI the citizens of Iraq they all live in the same country no matter what issues CBI, Maliki and the people have between each other. Whether they like it or not there has to be some arrangement.

The People aren't the CBI anymore then the US people are the Federal Reserve Bank...and if the US Federal Reserve Bank went up to me and said "you own this land outright, so it is ours to use so we can raise our exchange rate" i'd most likely spit in their eye(Figuratively obviously, the Federal Reserve Bank doesn't have an eye)

There is no arrangement, and won't be unless tha GOI Natiinalizes the CBI.

That is the whole point of Autonomy; being independent on the government.

If Maliki Nationalizes the CBI, there will be NO RV.

It's nice to dream, but what you suggest has no basis in reality.

The CBI has $58 billion in Foreign Reserves to back the exchange rate.

Currently, they claim it will back the circulation at 1170:1 at 110%.

If they planned on using fractional reserve banking, they would have done somethingbyears ago.

The People aren't the CBI anymore then the US people are the Federal Reserve Bank...and if the US Federal Reserve Bank went up to me and said "you own this land outright, so it is ours to use so we can raise our exchange rate" i'd most likely spit in their eye(Figuratively obviously, the Federal Reserve Bank doesn't have an eye)

Well You know how that goes. It's what countries like to say to there citizens. your right the US has Fed reserve and Fort Knox supposed to be ours but we will never see the light of day. Try to go to the Fed Reserve Bank you'll be arrested or killed. Just trying to ease a little frustration i'm sure theres many of objective points across the board. but we are only slaves to the truth. :(