Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How to escape from windfall or investment tax?

Hahahaha, a man after my own heart. I would like to say thank you. I'm not the only one sick of the ploys of this Government taking from us and helping those lazy people who only want a hand out. I thnk the Gov. is taking way too much from the people It's got to stop but I don't see anyone with the fire to stop them so I'm moving out of Country and taking my dinars with me.

What the h*** are you talking about? I don't want to pay tax on my tax. I'm sick of this S***. This County isn't what it used to be. We're supporting people that don't want to work and feel that we owe them a living. We're supporting people that committed a felony for sneaking into our Country and use all the SERVICES that you and I can't get and we were born here. The first thing you people have got to do is pull your heads out of your A** and realize that we're being screwed big time by the establishment. And it's just getting worse. You can stay here and put up with the crap but I'm moving on. There re better places in this world than the U.S. You have been brainwashed to think this is the only place on earth that is prosperous and free.WRONG!!!!! So stay in your snug little world and get taxed to death and I'll be where I'm enjoying the life of Riley.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

"One common option is to rent a safe deposit box from your most trusted international bank not owned by your country. Get your revalued IQD exchange for USD in hard cash in the suggested bank and go directly to your rented safe deposit box, preferably, in the same bank because you won't want to carry your hard cash out of the bank and be robbed".

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/showthread.php?10968-How-to-escape-from-windfall-or-investment-tax#ixzz0l5SLXrnm

ARE YOU KIDDING ME! I'm not supprised this felonious suggestion comes from a guy named "MOHAMMED". and ANYONE concidering defrauding the system should know that the IRS offers a very generous reward to those who report tax fraud. Therefore, just so you know, I've copied all the post that suggest and/or support such activity and WILL be "dropping a dime" on those who have written them. I don't like the tax system anymore than the next AMERICAN, but it's the LAW. Being a good AMERICAN CITIZEN means obeying ALL our laws. If you refuse to play by the rules of the game, YOU WILL be ejected and sent to the showers. We all know what happens in a prison shower...

What the h*** are you talking about? I don't want to pay tax on my tax. I'm sick of this S***. This County isn't what it used to be. We're supporting people that don't want to work and feel that we owe them a living. We're supporting people that committed a felony for sneaking into our Country and use all the SERVICES that you and I can't get and we were born here. The first thing you people have got to do is pull your heads out of your A** and realize that we're being screwed big time by the establishment. And it's just getting worse. You can stay here and put up with the crap but I'm moving on. There re better places in this world than the U.S. You have been brainwashed to think this is the only place on earth that is prosperous and free.WRONG!!!!! So stay in your snug little world and get taxed to death and I'll be where I'm enjoying the life of Riley.

It just depends on what you are used to. Check out this link and see what Americans used to pay. And consider yourself lucky.

http://www.ntu.org/tax-basics/history-of-federal-individual-1.html

Between 1940 and 1980 there was no higher tax bracket less than 70%

And between 1950 and 1963 the top tax bracket was 91%

I believe the $250,000 amount insured by the FDIC expired in 2009 and was not resigned by Obama so, it is back to $100,000 FDIC insured per account. Below is what I found post on the net. If someone has an update please share because if there is a country besies Greece that is going bankrupt, the US is probably in the race. lol

Deposit Guarantee The Deposit Guarantee provides protection to non-interest bearing deposit

transaction accounts held at FDIC-insured institutions and is intended to protect paymentprocessing

accounts, payroll accounts and working capital accounts of small and medium-sized

businesses. Any FDIC-insured institution will now be able to provide deposit insurance coverage

for 100% of the funds in such accounts regardless of the U.S. dollar amount. It should be noted

that the Deposit Guarantee applies only to transaction accounts and that certificates of deposit,

savings and investment products are not covered by deposit insurance in excess of the current

$250,000 coverage. According to the FDIC, approximately 75% of domestic deposits will now be

covered by FDIC guarantees. The Deposit Guarantee will expire on December 31, 2009, the

same date that the $250,000 coverage limit on FDIC deposit insurance established by the

Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 is scheduled to expire.

Actually it was extended, and FDIC does insure up to 250K...having said that, FDIC is pretty much broke with all the banks closing doors. I believe its going to get a lot worse before it gets better. If your bank goes under don't plan on getting FDIC to reimburse you anytime soon, if ever. JMO

Hi Guys

I talked to an accountant this is capital gains tax not 30-40 per cent but look even if you put in a bank and they pay you 3% on a million dollars

thats 30,000 a year and then you are subject to 30-35 per cent tax but who cares think about working for a job making 30,000 a year and having to get up early in the morning abnd slaving for a boss who abuses you. We are so close and i have a reliable source who said we are close i cannot say

when or how much a except it is all over andwe will get paid very soon. So Get ready and thank your blesssings for this money, as it is comming

Rememeber RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Just an FYI srb,

Interest rates are much better off-shore. 3% a quarter would be low-balling it.

Ronbo62, If this is how you really feel, then I hope you are planning to revoke your US citizenship, which means that when you encounter problems in another country, don't go to the nearest US Embassy for help ... Otherwise, if you go off to another country that you think is better then the US and you evade paying appropriate US taxes, and you need the US Embassy, then MY TAXES are paying to keep your butt out of trouble. Frankly, I don't care to support folks who don't want to pay their dues for the many establishments we do have that are needed.

I agree that we've gotten spend crazy and I don't agree with everything our gov't does, but many things I do agree with, use and appreciate.... and one happens to be the US Embassies we have all over the world. When I am in a foreign country, one of the first things I learn is where that Embassy is located. Fortunately, I have never had to visit one.

There are many, many tax shelters provided in the IRS codes and regulations ... and those are the ones I plan to use as much as I can, with the advice of a tax attorney whom I personally retain. I know hundreds or more folks who have come into "windfalls" like we may see with the dinar, or who are multi-millionaires through other ventures ... and not one of them has an offshore account ... not one. They use the tax shelters available to us, pay their taxes, and enjoy life.

luckylucy

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

There are other solutions!

You can set up a blind foundation where your frequently-inquisative Uncle Sam cannot find the name of the beneficial owner - but it is YOU, not some 'nominated trustee'.

Attach to it a company which can invest, buy property, and even lend you money on which you pay interst (to yourself).

Good Luck, i think we will be needing this sooner rather than later!

Hi Graham I would like to talk w/ you more I've held dinar 18 months but I don't know how to PM and respond on forums. I live in America for 22 yrs.

but I'm an Australian citizen not a US citizen a permanent resident I have no idea even about trusts I hope you get this shouls I send you my e-mail here just incase you can respond thanks Kerryn

I live here in the UK...I have bought all the Dinars I want and now buying them to pay the Taxman.....I look at it as a few hundred pounds going to the taxman because that is all I have paid for them ...easy way of thinking...just pay the Taxman..because it's not worth the hazzle.

• 3 weeks later...

I live here in the UK...I have bought all the Dinars I want and now buying them to pay the Taxman.....I look at it as a few hundred pounds going to the taxman because that is all I have paid for them ...easy way of thinking...just pay the Taxman..because it's not worth the hazzle.

hi dizzylamb i also live in the uk,and was wondering what type of tax and the rate we will pay if you know at all???

any help would be appreciated. :D

• 2 months later...

im in Canada-- ive been told to go offshore like CostaRica and places like this. when the Dinar gets to what we want then go get an account in a bank that is in that country and put it there- go get a tourist visa and transfer yourself quietly. then settle in and watch a ball game or two. dont go crazy with your money and live like the locals. dress like them and act like them. become an observer and you will soon begin to be them. take a trip or two back home now and then. dont get crazy. that is what happens when people get money.. they go out and show and tell and these people will be on the dole for the rest of their entire lives and laughed at. I have seen it when people win a lottery and wham they are the people and the wham they are the people that were aner not anymore and are now called whatever.So i would do they opposite of what everyone else does. i have a saying --- when i see everyone going one way i go the other- take that the way you want to but i have survived some pretty crazy stuff and still here. and i,m due for a rest in a place that has a place where i can fish from a pier and a game or 2 and a sunday picnic and be happy from the rat race. i dont tell anyone anything that i dont want out. you have to do the same. dont think for a moment that the Pres. and the Prime Minister and other People who are well off go jumping up and down and yell saying here we are. Union bosses they dont say anything and CEO,s all retire quietly --- you do the same. Yes you will pay taxes on something. Ther are 2 ways of doing that- 1- is to live in a million dollar house and make 5 million a year and say you only made 30,000 dollars -- yup they are going to nab you- 2,nd you can live in a million dollar house and make 5 mill. and say you made 300,000 dollars and they leave you alone. so you take your pick. It is not the idea of taxes it is the idea of leaving you alone and you do that enough times and maybe there is a time when you say i made a 100,000 and they say ok you had a bad year and let you go. me i would opt for the 2,nd deal--------DISCLAIMER -- everything i stated here here is for entertainment value only-and not to be construded for value- DO YOUR OWN DILIGENCE and find your own answers. I am NOT RESPONIBLE for your trading and investments -that you make on my entertainment value- it,s a joke when you have to put this in -- crazy times make for happy memories i think-----