Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sonny1 where do you think we are on this thing Rving?

gta1218

A day late and a dollar short again. I just came across this thread and was so looking forward to messing with Dudley-do-right. Bumper I feel like I've been robbed. Seriously thou. Way to ferrite out the trash and kick it to the curb. Studly Dudley won't be missed. I do wonder why he felt the need to over compensate here.

• Upvote 3

A day late and a dollar short again. I just came across this thread and was so looking forward to messing with Dudley-do-right. Bumper I feel like I've been robbed. Seriously thou. Way to ferrite out the trash and kick it to the curb. Studly Dudley won't be missed. I do wonder why he felt the need to over compensate here.

I have a feeling he'll be back. Cockroaches always find their way back in.

Agreed. Plus1. Tandy on the other hand, likes dressing up....

texas1..you is on mad review...that's worser than mod review...nobody on here knew I was a cross dresser and you go let the cat out of the bag...by the way my last bra don't fit good....it's hard to find a 50 triple a :lol: ...I'd really look girlie in womens clothes..6'3", 250# (and not fat)...can you imagine that in a skirt and spike heels...good grief! :blink: and with a goatee on my chinny on top of that...a bearded lady...you dummy! :D

this post went from Sonny1, (and don't bash him unless you can do a LOT better) to bad spelling, to lops, to a hundred other things and ended up cross dressing..Bumper did good on his mission impossible assignment...good job Bump...hey there's a bunch of us on here that's educated but we don't brag about it unless we think about it...my graduating class was the smartest that ever graduated? from college...50% of the class graduated in the top half so the dude talking about BS degrees and PhD degrees...we all know what the BS stands for and the PhD just means it's piled high and DEEP!..everybody have a funtastic weekend :D

• Upvote 4

texas1..you is on mad review...that's worser than mod review...nobody on here knew I was a cross dresser and you go let the cat out of the bag...by the way my last bra don't fit good....it's hard to find a 50 triple a :lol: ...I'd really look girlie in womens clothes..6'3", 250# (and not fat)...can you imagine that in a skirt and spike heels...good grief! :blink: and with a goatee on my chinny on top of that...a bearded lady...you dummy! :D

this post went from Sonny1, (and don't bash him unless you can do a LOT better) to bad spelling, to lops, to a hundred other things and ended up cross dressing..Bumper did good on his mission impossible assignment...good job Bump...hey there's a bunch of us on here that's educated but we don't brag about it unless we think about it...my graduating class was the smartest that ever graduated? from college...50% of the class graduated in the top half so the dude talking about BS degrees and PhD degrees...we all know what the BS stands for and the PhD just means it's piled high and DEEP!..everybody have a funtastic weekend :D

Come on Tandy....6'3 250? (and not fat)?

Tandys so fat, his belt size is equator.....

Tandys so fat, when he boards an airplane and asks the attendant his seat number....she responds

23D, E, and F.....

• Upvote 2

I know what you mean, guess its back to throwing rocks at okie

Come on Tandy....6'3 250? (and not fat)?

Tandys so fat, his belt size is equator.....

Tandys so fat, when he boards an airplane and asks the attendant his seat number....she responds

23D, E, and F.....

You stay out of this!! I ain't fat...just because if I go to a restaurant by myself and the hostess asks..."table for 3" ..that don't mean I'm fat that just means I have a condition known as vertically challenged :blink::lol: Besides that I submitted a pic to Playgirl but Their response was not too encouraging...they said their panel of judges age 80 to 95 couldn't stop laffing long enuff to judge it...nuff said!

Texas1...I hope all you grandkids are born naked! :D

• Upvote 3

You stay out of this!! I ain't fat...just because if I go to a restaurant by myself and the hostess asks..."table for 3" ..that don't mean I'm fat that just means I have a condition known as vertically challenged :blink::lol: Besides that I submitted a pic to Playgirl but Their response was not too encouraging...they said their panel of judges age 80 to 95 couldn't stop laffing long enuff to judge it...nuff said!

Texas1...I hope all you grandkids are born naked! :D

Lol....they should be born naked, that'll match what their grandmama used to wear every time she left the house....

• Upvote 2

sorry it took me so long to respond to this post, with working out of town, and my hometown brewers winning it has been a great dinar free weekend.

i feel they will flat out rv, an rd does them no good at this point, what most seem to forget is they will have to rd, its called smaller notes, which they will need with a higher value of there dinar.

if they rd first (which is very unlikely) the locals still will have no purchasing power, investors wont come and invest, it sets the private sector project back 10 years, and it doesnt put confidence in to the dinar or local economy. with iraq buying back an alarming number of dinars,and selling usd, kinda tells you what there going do (suck in the more powerful currency, and after rv there currency will be stronger, and have more potential).

imo, and only my opinion, we shall see some movement quickly, i feel the rate will be close to the us dollar, and since all oil is payed in usd it makes a lot of sense. see what most the real uninformed, real negative people on this site seem to forget is rd'ing is a very simple process and something iraq would of done 4-5 years ago, not now, its rv'ing and its pretty obvious.

i want to thank all the people who answered on my behalf. :blink::huh:

• Upvote 14

I'VE READ MUCH FROM SONNY1 AND HAVE ENJOYED WHAT HE'S BROUGHT TO THE TABLE, HE KNOWS A LOT MORE THAN WE GIVE HIM CREDIT. SO LETS HELP BY DOING A LITTLE RESEARCHING OURSELVES THEN WE CAN ALL REAP FROM THE INFO. GO RV :rolleyes:

Donny why is it that you have nothing positive to say about any ones posts. All you do when you are posting is boast about what an incredible person you are or how screwed up someones thinking is here. There was an old Mac Davis song about being Humble you probably have never heard it because it was popular when your parents were in high school...but it reminds me of you. Your facade here is growing quite boring to listen to. Out of appx. 10 post a day you would think someone could post something alittle more positive. Iam not here to hear about how important one thinks they are in their own eyes but to learn alittle about the investment/gamble I made with my Dinar and I find all other contributors here helpful and insightful. So my advice to you ,if you care to hear it, is quit trying to impress us and quit trying to put everyone down and try contributing something positive here. I know you probably will have a hard time taking this advice coming from a lowly Cabinet Installer but I believe I speak for many here. Thank you .....Chris.....

REALLY!!!!

sorry it took me so long to respond to this post, with working out of town, and my hometown brewers winning it has been a great dinar free weekend.

i feel they will flat out rv, an rd does them no good at this point, what most seem to forget is they will have to rd, its called smaller notes, which they will need with a higher value of there dinar.

if they rd first (which is very unlikely) the locals still will have no purchasing power, investors wont come and invest, it sets the private sector project back 10 years, and it doesnt put confidence in to the dinar or local economy. with iraq buying back an alarming number of dinars,and selling usd, kinda tells you what there going do (suck in the more powerful currency, and after rv there currency will be stronger, and have more potential).

imo, and only my opinion, we shall see some movement quickly, i feel the rate will be close to the us dollar, and since all oil is payed in usd it makes a lot of sense. see what most the real uninformed, real negative people on this site seem to forget is rd'ing is a very simple process and something iraq would of done 4-5 years ago, not now, its rv'ing and its pretty obvious.

Thanks for the update Sonny!

Go Brewers is right! I was at game 5 of the NLDS at Miller Park, what an experience! :D

Edited by jlldrs

Thanks,appreciate ur opinion.

My Dinar is in Warka and the ISX, so that 25% Appreciation/gain would be HUGE for me! I don't believe it'll be that much

30 trillion dinar before RD/LOP 30 Billion Reserves....exchange rate .00086 = 20 million Dinar = $17,094.02

-Minus three Zeros AND 25%-

22.5 Billion dinars....30 Billion Reserves = Exchange rate (Around) $1.33 = 20,000 Dinar = $26,600

Percentage of Gain(not bringing up Interest rate increases and Stock Paid up Shares, Splits): 55.61%

Really, Find me ANY, ANY other investment with that kind of gain

Here is the next fun part... They have the "ability" to raise the value that high... But, doesn't mean THEY will...

They could simply just consider that pure revenue for themselves... Profit from doing business & doing the LOP.

They don't "have to" put it towards the value..

They could also simply re-print to match the than current rate & continue to hold that rate.

Meaning, the only people who make money on IQD are the ones w/ Warka just letting it collect the interest.

Releasing lower denominations in the existing currency is not an RD, its just new lower denominations. Why confuse things by misusing the term?

Its not clear what the time limit will be. It is likely to be pretty long, maybe even forever. Waiting for a year or two for the main RD activity to be over would be a long wait to bump the rate up a little to help control inflation so I don't think they will wait that long for a small RV, and a small RV is all I think will occur.

It is not meant to confuse people.. It just how some people are using the terms under their own perception.

For example: "LOP" is not a real term, but we use it here as slang for a 1000:1 R/D.

Do you have a hatred for slang?