Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sonny1 where do you think we are on this thing Rving?

gta1218

Sonny1,

I like most of the other people on DV respect what you have to say about this whole investment. Please do not let the negative people who bash you keep you away. Im sure like me there are a lot of people on here who miss what your thoughts were on this thing. With that being said I have a question for you.

Where do you think we are on this investment? Any time frames on this thing Rving or rates you might be thinking it will come in around? Also have you heard anything about the Shabaab (or how ever you spell his name) telling the people of Iraq the he was going to RV the money soon?

Thanks

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Why put him on the spot like this? Can't everyone just lay this down and let it happen? I'm fairly certain if he had some good news he would have shared it. But all the disinformation that is coming out right now should show everyone that this thing is close. Just sayin' . Just my two cents. Peace V

• Upvote 3

Given their latest talk about redenominating in 2013, I would guesstimate the window would happen sometime in early to mid-2012. We will likely have a 90 to 180 cash-in window, so they can destroy all the large bills. They may or may not keep the lower denoms--hard to say, but it's likely those may be accepted after RD.

Ultimately, only Shabbs and God know. It will come like a thief in the night, so keep your lamps trimmed, folks.

• Upvote 1

Given their latest talk about redenominating in 2013, I would guesstimate the window would happen sometime in early to mid-2012. We will likely have a 90 to 180 cash-in window, so they can destroy all the large bills. They may or may not keep the lower denoms--hard to say, but it's likely those may be accepted after RD.

Note that when the statements mention the RD in 2013 that might well be talking about the end of the RD and since they have talked about a 2 year period where both currencies would co-exist, it could well start early in 2012. Given the translation issues, its hard to tell.
  • Upvote 1

Ultimately, only Shabbs and God know. It will come like a thief in the night, so keep your lamps trimmed, folks.

If they RV first there is no need to RD.....where are people getting the idea that they will RV first, and then RD and change all the currency at a 1000 to 1 ratio?? Thats just silly....and not plausible....

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 5

If they RV first there is no need to RD.....where are people getting the idea that they will RV first, and then RD and change all the currency at a 1000 to 1 ratio?? Thats just silly....and not plausible....

KEEP!!!!

Did ya get my message on your profile? huh? huh? did ya?

rolleyes.gifOk, maybe it's just me but after hearing Adam's chat yesterday I don't understand why anyone is still repeating all the same questions.. We are all waiting on the word from Adam anyway....

Yep you are right its always the same ole questions just different people asking them heck I could answer those question.. People sometimes just crack me up.. I really believe people thats asking these questions think that Adam can wave a magic wand and everything will come to light..

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 6

Your right keep... They could R/V at $1 and everyone with their 50 IQD notes could go and buy stuff at the market. Lets hope all goods & or services are priced at least $50 otherwise a person is overspending.

They better always buy $50 worth of goods at a time, otherwise they're in trouble.

To bring in lower denominations, a RD is necessary. Doesn't necessarily mean LOP

• Upvote 5

Your right keep... They could R/V at $1 and everyone with their 50 IQD notes could go and buy stuff at the market. Lets hope all goods & or services are priced at least $50 otherwise a person is overspending.

They better always buy $50 worth of goods at a time, otherwise they're in trouble.

To bring in lower denominations, a RD is necessary. Doesn't necessarily mean LOP

laugh.gif You know what I mean.....I still dont consider a RD anything but a LOP....they can RV and ADD/INTRODUCE smaller notes but as far as Im concerned, anything mentioning a RD is bad....still have not found any evidence of a country using the term RD, when all they did was add a few more bills to the existing currency....

Can I ask where you got that idea? Not being a smart arse...being serious...

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

If you were as smart as you claim to be, you would be my hero! ...nuff said! You. should think before you type!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 7

Keeps I have no idea why you have been neged on this above you are absolutely correct only doughnuts can neg you for this.

+1 from me mate & bashers

STOP IT NOW

I would guess that sonny1 will predict July 2012. He predicted July 2010 and July 2011. He seems to like July.

LMAO on this one.

Is Sonny1 a he???? or a She??

Only the chosen few know, only the ones that read sonny1s posts correctly truly know the real gender :o;):blink::lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

rolleyes.gifOk, maybe it's just me but after hearing Adam's chat yesterday I don't understand why anyone is still repeating all the same questions.. We are all waiting on the word from Adam anyway....

Kind of like the bank story posts where someone says went to the bank and the exchange rate is still 1170. Like we didn't know that already. I am sure all the scenarios that are possible have been asked and answered hundreds of times since this site started.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I don't get it. What's everybody smokin in here. I think I got a contact high. It's spelled Shabibi. And why now, would someone actually believe that he's is going to have a press conference telling everyone. Really, I am about passed out now. I surely missed something.

Edited by uncirculd
  • Upvote 1