Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

!! Reuters Article on XE.COM VERIFIED by Reuters Via Email !!

dinarded

I did some math, just for myself, to try and understand if a lop would work without an RV. These are 2006 figures, but I doubt the numbers are significantly different from today.

Just as an example, if the $25,000 dinar notes were changed to $25 dinar notes this is how everyday payroll and purchasing would look.

Payroll:

Laborer makes between $10 - $35 USD, which is approx $11,700 - $40,950 dinars

Civil Servant $72 - $380 USD, or $84,240 - $444,600 dinars

If the laborer cashed his check and received the pay in $25 dinar bills rather than $25,000 dinar bills he could receive 1638 banknotes to put in his wallet

The civil servant could receive as much as 17,784 banknotes for his wallet

When they go to spend that money they would need:

1kg lamb = $6 USD = $7020 dinars or 280 $25 dinar banknotes

1kg bread = $.50 USD = $585 dinars or 23 $25 dinar banknotes

1kg rice = $.50 USD = $585 dinars or 23 $25 dinar banknotes

So you would have to carry in your wallet more than 326 $25 dinar notes just to buy dinner. IMO either the dinar has to become more valuable, or the wallets have to get much larger.

• Upvote 1

mhammock, nice job on your post. I believe you hit the nail on the head, the value of the dinar has to go up. Here's what I get out of all of this: Iraq sits on the 3rd or 4th (depending on what sources you listen to) largest oil reserves in the world. There is no way i see that a 25K dinar note will only be worth only 25 dinar, if a 'lop' happens and there is no RV.

If my math serves me correctly - which it often doesn't, that would make the value of the dinar not 1170 dinars per 1 USD, but wouldn't that make it 1,170,000 dinar per 1 USD? That would make the Iraqi people that much MORE worse off! The value of the various currencies of the surrounding oil producing nations is somewhere in the neighborhood of 3.25 +/- per US$. With Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates for example. The citizens of those countries all benefit from the profits, like +/- 60 cents/gallon gas for example. With wells in place, ready to pump, Iraq is in a good position to start producing reasonably and increase production over the years.

With more and more countries like China, and Russia needing oil for more and more cars and trucks on their roads, demand is only going to continue to increase, which means the dinar will have to increase and Iraqis will all benefit from it, and hopefully we dinar holders will too. I don't know, maybe I'm wrong.

Okay, folks, what am I missing in Jack's reply, because it sounds a little like double-talk? A "cosmetic change" implies something that's merely on the surface, like the graphic artist is just going to take off three zeros because they want the currency to be visually uncluttered. But Jack's follow-up phrase: "to make payments easier" can only mean a rate change since 25 "new Dinars without those pesky 3 zeros" would be worth the same as the former 25,000 notes after an RV so that making physical change in the market place isn't a insane proposition with tons of bills. So it sounds like he was downplaying it "cosmetic" but acknowledging some sort of value shift. I'm a new guy to Dinars. Enlighten me. What am I missing?

think about it this way... when your playing poker and you have a mountain of chips in front of you...lets say you have 1,000,000 in front of you.... it becomes hard to manage with all those small chips... so you trade in all your small chips for big ones so its easier to play.. you dont have to put out a mountain of chips when you bet or go all in... but the good part is when you trade in your chips, you still have 1,000,000 in front of you just a smaller pile. or in our case 1,000,000 dinar.... so i hope this simplify's this for anyone who doesnt get it..

I know that I am new to posting on this forum and personally I don't know what to believe as far as a LOP goes. I have been doing some basic math and this is what I have came up with.

Scenario 1 = LOP

Average American holds 2,000,000 dinar

If lopped that number would fall to 2,000 dinar

RV occurs at 3 to 1

That is still 6 thousand U.S. dollars

Scenario 2=No LOP (I will be using conservative numbers)

Average American holds 1,000,000 dinar

RV occurs at 3 to 1

That is 3,000,000 U.S. dollars

Now say conservatively there is 150,000 American investors that made 3,000,000 dollars each

3,000,000 x 150,000 = 450 billion dollars

My question has always been is, WHERE DOES ALL THAT MONEY COME FROM WHEN TIME TO CASH IN?

I will leave it to everyone to decide. I am in this until the end also. Opinions? Answer to my question?

Thanks and God Bless.

I know that I am new to posting on this forum and personally I don't know what to believe as far as a LOP goes. I have been doing some basic math and this is what I have came up with.

Scenario 1 = LOP

Average American holds 2,000,000 dinar

If lopped that number would fall to 2,000 dinar

RV occurs at 3 to 1

That is still 6 thousand U.S. dollars

Scenario 2=No LOP (I will be using conservative numbers)

Average American holds 1,000,000 dinar

RV occurs at 3 to 1

That is 3,000,000 U.S. dollars

Now say conservatively there is 150,000 American investors that made 3,000,000 dollars each

3,000,000 x 150,000 = 450 billion dollars

My question has always been is, WHERE DOES ALL THAT MONEY COME FROM WHEN TIME TO CASH IN?

I will leave it to everyone to decide. I am in this until the end also. Opinions? Answer to my question?

Thanks and God Bless.

Dang that's what i have been wanting to ask all along, you just did a better job than I did......LOL

I was just asking a friend about that very thing. What if everyone cashed theirs in at one time? Wouldn't that hurt Iraq?

And if we will have to trade our larger Dinar in who will do it and we will have to pay ANOTHER fee on top of that just to exchange it? If so then it would just seem someone else is going to be making money off us again.

I know the reason we all got into this is so we could have a better life financially. I am definately hoping that we all make the millions we hoped for when we got into this investment. I have gotten so many emails the past 2 months from people that supposedly have "sources" close to them and as always the dates come and go with nothing happening. It is part of the wonderful roller coaster ride that is the dinar investment.

As far as my previous question "Where is all this money coming from to pay investors at time of cashing in?" I have been sent emails that said it would be backed by U.S. banks. Also emails saying it is backed by the World Bank. Answers to these questions would put some peoples minds at ease.

I have bought all of my dinar from DT and have nothing but good things to say about the service. I have seen statistics that Ali has had over 300,000 customers and fills roughly 1,000 orders a day. I understand that those customers are worldwide. Back to my question again "Where does the money come from to pay everyone invested in this if it RVs and there is no LOP"? Any answers would be great.

Yes, the same Ali that has a post dedicated to him. As far as buying dinar from him it is extremely simple. He has good prices and the transaction is painless. As far as the post that is stickied up top, I am a little nervous about cashing out with him also, not sure if I trust the process!

Does this mean that all current denominations will be slowly withdrawn and replaced with the new notes (minus the 3 0's). Surely this will not be the case as the largest note in Iraqi circulation will be a 25 Dinar Note (Current Value $21.36). Am I missing something here because I'm nervous what this means...??? Any advice would be appreciated....

Okay I am new to this forum so bare with me. If I hold 250000 dinar and they lop off 3-0s, I now have 250 Dinars. If the reval came in when I was holding 250000 and it came in at 3.00 for example I would be holding 750000thousand Us dollars(minus fees and taxes). But with only 250 Dinars at 3.00 reval. I would be holding 750 Us dollars(Minus fees and taxes) If this is correct how is this a good thing having the 0s knocked off? If I am totally wrong with my figures, please let me know, or even if I have this totally wrong! My other question is what about the lower dinars of 250, 500 how are they going to slash three 0s off of them? Will it only make it .25 and .50 so like a quarter and 50 cent piece in the U.S. Impute is needed! This is just a thought! I was thinking about buying more but unsure at this time!

Well I certainly hope I'm wrong here, but this is starting to look like a 3 zero LOP of our older 'new Dinar', and an RV of the newer small denom Dinars. Since governments holding Dinar more than likely have digital Dinar as opposed to physical Dinar (like us), do they get the new RV rate when it happens or can they 'LOP' the digital Dinar???

Do the math... let's just say there is 4 TRILLION physical Dinar in circulation right now... could they even RV at $1/Dinar without lopping? They would instantly have 4 trillion USD in outstanding Dinar instead of the current 4 Billion USD... and that doesn't include the digital Dinar that various governments are holding... which who knows how much that could be... How many tons of gold and barrels of oil would it take to cover that kind of outstanding debt?

The only real reason for bringing out the new smaller denomination is to deal with the problems that come with future increasing value of the dinar. Smaller bills will be needed for accurate market activity. if the dinar reaches a 1:1 value, could you imagine paying for a loaf of bread with the smallest denomination you have being a fifty. by introducing smaller denominations, accurate trade with a higher value dinar becomes possible. leaving the larger bills on the market with such a high value will only invite every counterfeiter in the world to reproduce such a high value ($25000.00) document. They must be removed as the dinar gains in value and replaced with smaller, more realistic denominations. In doing so, you would trade in your 25000 dinar notes for smaller notes like 50-500 dinar notes which still gives you 25000 dinar. if you think about it, changing the value of the 25000 without changing the value of all the notes is a recipe for an economic catastrophe both within the country and with international investors. IMO We will soon change our large notes smaller notes of equal dinar value. It's the only thing that makes since.

The only real reason for bringing out the new smaller denomination is to deal with the problems that come with future increasing value of the dinar. Smaller bills will be needed for accurate market activity. if the dinar reaches a 1:1 value, could you imagine paying for a loaf of bread with the smallest denomination you have being a fifty. by introducing smaller denominations, accurate trade with a higher value dinar becomes possible. leaving the larger bills on the market...

That won't happen. They will recall all the large notes by the end of the year. What I am coming to realize is they can't afford to RV at some of the numbers we are hearing and cover the RV. This is the scenario I'm starting to visualize... they lop the large denoms... 25k, 10k, 5k, and 1k. They basically make them worth their small denom equivilants... IOW 25,000 dinar note becomes a 25 dinar note, the 10,000 dinar note becomes a 10 dinar note, etc. At the same time, they RV the value of the Dinar... say at the upper end of the rates we have been told... like $3.50... this simultaniously adds significant value to the Dinar on international markets and gives their people increased buying power without having to cover the estimated 3-4 Trillion in large denom hard currency currently in circulation. This is the BEST case scenario as if you had 5,000,000 Dinar, after the combination LOP of large denoms and RV of the Dinar you would cash that 5 mill in for $17,500 before exchange fees and taxes. If it RVs at anything under around $1.50-$1.75 you would lose money after exchange fees and taxes... scary thought isn't it?

• Downvote 1