Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Day 5 juice fast***

easyrider

Today is Day 5 and i just juiced because i ws really hungry the hunger has went away. I am feeling the toxins now wanting to come out broke out a little bit on my shoulders not much and the bowels are moving now. I think this is a really great experience and i know this will pay off for me and make me change my diet and beecome healthier and i have drank tons and tons of water. I believe the detox process has started because im tired. During the day ill get a little more energy. I have made a transition and have added some color like red apples, oranges, and grapes and wow makes the juicing a lot better lol than just juicing greens all the time so this is my progress the detox took a little more time then i suspected i thought i would start by at least day 3 but its now starting on this day 5 i will end this in a couple of days. In the future i will go about 2 weeks then work my way to a month and it will consist of more of a juice feast instead of just a juice fasting greens only.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Not to get graphic or anything easy but you might want to try a tea called "Smooth Move"... it will help flush out your colon of any deposits that are full of toxins... and it just happens to be one of the best tasting teas I have ever had. I think you can get it at most CVS pharmacies, or health stores. It is a natural laxative... but I will warn you, when you drink it before bed... you had better be near a bathroom come morning! rolleyes.gif

Good luck brother! wink.gif

• Upvote 1

I agree RodandStaff. Sometimes using a "stool mover" LOL will speed up ridding the toxins from the body. Dieters tea is a good one as well. When the body rids itself of toxins it can make you feel very ill. For some reason the body like to hang on to those toxins. Hang in there with the juice fast. You are almost to the end!!!

• Upvote 1

Not to get graphic or anything easy but you might want to try a tea called "Smooth Move"... it will help flush out your colon of any deposits that are full of toxins... and it just happens to be one of the best tasting teas I have ever had. I think you can get it at most CVS pharmacies, or health stores. It is a natural laxative... but I will warn you, when you drink it before bed... you had better be near a bathroom come morning! rolleyes.gif

Good luck brother! wink.gif

hey thanks yea i was researching and they do recommend with any juice fast to take an herbal laxative because if youre not eating solid foods you will get backed up thanks for the advice and i will be buying a herbal laxative today smile.gif

Edited by easyrider

Today is Day 5 and i just juiced because i ws really hungry the hunger has went away. I am feeling the toxins now wanting to come out broke out a little bit on my shoulders not much and the bowels are moving now. I think this is a really great experience and i know this will pay off for me and make me change my diet and beecome healthier and i have drank tons and tons of water. I believe the detox process has started because im tired. During the day ill get a little more energy. I have made a transition and have added some color like red apples, oranges, and grapes and wow makes the juicing a lot better lol than just juicing greens all the time so this is my progress the detox took a little more time then i suspected i thought i would start by at least day 3 but its now starting on this day 5 i will end this in a couple of days. In the future i will go about 2 weeks then work my way to a month and it will consist of more of a juice feast instead of just a juice fasting greens only.

The juice fast is great for one to do, but the main two things one need to do is;

1. Get a 0% water pitcher with a water tester, my tap water was 112 parts per million, this is foreign substances, could be lead or drugs someone else has peed down a toliet; run your water through the 0% water filter and no foreign substances present;

2. next, greatest Antioxidant, immune booster, and detoxification system is the one God created in you. It is called Glutathione. It is produced in your cells. You need to accelerate the production of Glutathione, the amount decreases as you age. You can learn more at http://349832.maxgxl.com; read the testimonials and the sicence.

I hope this help you.

sorry everyne broke my fast this was a test for me i went abut 5 1/2 days fasting without food i ate little pieces of chicken and some corn, o well i tried i will prepare myself for 2 weeks possibly next year it was a good experience and it showed i could control myself but unfortunately i only went 5 1/2 days and thats god for me.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1

What's with the juice easy? you don't look like you need to drop weight. Just trying to look your best for the post RV party?

Here little pink piggy piggy eyebrows.gif

i waanted to try it for my health more than anything i havent took my hbp meds in 5 days and i feel good it just showed me what i need to change is my diet and to STAYY on it and get healthier but once in a while its ok to have some of your fav foods. If you honestly set your mind to fasting it can be done to optimize your health and for weight loss hope everyone at least gives it a try for at least 3 days.

Edited by easyrider

i waanted to try it for my health more than anything i havent took my hbp meds in 5 days and i feel good it just showed me what i need to change is my diet and to STAYY on it and get healthier but once in a while its ok to have some of your fav foods. If you honestly set your mind to fasting it can be done to optimize your health and for weight loss hope everyone at least gives it a try for at least 3 days.

Bp meds? How old are you that you need them?

Here little pink piggy piggy :eyebrows:

Bp meds? How old are you that you need them?

Here little pink piggy piggy eyebrows.gif

im 26 about to be 27 its hereditary my mom has it bad and when she had me she had hgh blood pressure all my cousins have it as well im not on a lot of HBP medicine i just need to stay out of the salt and excercise which i do but my diet needs to consist of more veggies and fruits then eating junk im about 195 6'1 i was 198 but ive loss weight being on this juice fast.

P.S i dont want to get on more HBP medicine when im young so i am trying to change my habits this is why i did it and it opened my eyes.

Edited by easyrider

im 26 about to be 27 its hereditary my mom has it bad and when she had me she had hgh blood pressure all my cousins have it as well im not on a lot of HBP medicine i just need to stay out of the salt and excercise which i do but my diet needs to consist of more veggies and fruits then eating junk im about 195 6'1 i was 198 but ive loss weight being on this juice fast.

P.S i dont want to get on more HBP medicine when im young so i am trying to change my habits this is why i did it and it opened my eyes.

Good luck to you. It's always best to attack those problems naturally if possible.

BTw what diet is it?

Here little pink piggy piggy :eyebrows:

Hats off to you Easy! Five and a half days is really good. You have made me look at my own health more closely. I am only 5'10 and weigh 207. I know my blood pressure is getting close to borderline high. (prehypertension I think they call it.) I know the fruit and veggies is the answer and a lot less pizza. (my favorite meal in the whole world)

Thanks for the inspiration. :)

You should consider doing a Saline flush in the mornings. This helps pull toxins from the colon, then your organs can purge more toxins. :D 32oz of water, two teaspoons of course organic seasalt. Completely dissolved. Very salty, I suggest guzzling it. B)