Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Yep. another Bank story

Elixirbaby

Oh My Goodness! The banker reminds me of myself one moment you're :rolleyes: the next you're...what just happened here :( then the next it's like huh :blink: so like he said I don't even worry any more it will happen when it happens :lol: :lol: :lol: But loved your resourcefulness that was great thank for sharing :o Everybody needs there own bank story and you got yours Yahooooooooooo! Don't worry but still wondering :lol: :lol: :lol: Bravo Great Job!

Great Job! +1 for you, can't deny the authenticity of that intel. As a matter of fact, I would suspect that if any of the other posts about bank stories were to actually go inside a bank and ask a real person they would probably get the same attentive response! :lol:

Thanks all. The last thing I wanted to do is bring another bank story without being able to back it up. Didn't want to get bashed. As for taping on private property, you got me there. But I never mentioned location, which bank and you never saw the tellers name or full face. Compared to all the crap on YouTube , this revealed nothing more than talking.

Go RV

You hear all these crazy bank stories, so I thought go and check for myself. This is the bank I bought my dinars at and just by chance was taken care by the guy who sold me them. He owns some as well as a few others there. I video'd it just to set the record straight. No earth shattering news here, just another day we wait till RV.

Go RV

Hang on, trying to figure out to insert the video file. sorry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVKCYfCbRa4

Thanks for posting your brief video. It confirms the experiences that I have had with local bank employees in the Dallas area.