Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

silkysand (Something is really going on at Wells Fargo)

trooper

silkysand (Something is really going on at Wells Fargo): OOM 10/5/11

October 5th, 2011 12:58 pm ·

Hello Everyone.

I just finished speaking with my brother inlaw which resides in Laredo Tx. I swear to you by everything I hold holy that the following information is true , not rumor , speculation , just a fact.

He has just informed me that he contacted Wells Fargo and inquired on how much he was entitled to if he exchanged his 200.000 Dinar. Well they didn’t state a specific rate, but what they did do is OFFER him between $5000.00 and $10,000 dollars for it. He wanted me to let him know if he should or not………..deffinetly it’s a NO I said.

I figured that if they are offering a figure, then something is going on that are not aware of but only what the intel providers have been furnishing dinarians with…Ok well , if you know anything of whats really stirring up with the banks , any info is greatly appreciated.

Thank you and God bless.

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 29

Hello Everyone.

I just finished speaking with my brother inlaw which resides in Laredo Tx. I swear to you by everything I hold holy that the following information is true , not rumor , speculation , just a fact.

He has just informed me that he contacted Wells Fargo and inquired on how much he was entitled to if he exchanged his 200.000 Dinar. Well they didn’t state a specific rate, but what they did do is OFFER him between $5000.00 and $10,000 dollars for it. He wanted me to let him know if he should or not………..deffinetly it’s a NO I said.

I figured that if they are offering a figure, then something is going on that are not aware of but only what the intel providers have been furnishing dinarians with…Ok well , if you know anything of whats really stirring up with the banks , any info is greatly appreciated.

Thank you and God bless.

WOO HOO!! Another bank story!! And from Camp Okie no less! I love it!

shoot! Tell him to take it! As long as the rate is still .00085.... turn the 5,000 into a LOT more Dinar. It isn't like they aren't still out there

• Upvote 3

I closed my eyes when I clicked on the link... I was hoping that when I opened them I would have wonderful news and would be jumping for joy! All I got was more poo in the eyes!! Great, I won't try that again.... I'm trying new things that I learned when I was little. Like on xmas day when you were told to close your eyes until you were all the way down the stairs and bam blink.gif tons of toys.... I use to get so dang excited!! Those were the daysrolleyes.gif

• Upvote 2

He should sell it to them and buy more.

Let me break out my calculator......

200k dinar = $7,500 (between $5k and 10k)

so I can sell 1 mil dinar for $37,500

I can buy 1mil dinar for $1,075

so I can buy roughly 35 million dinar for $37,500

by everything YOU hold holy that the information is true , not rumor , speculation , just a fact

I am convinced, please let me know where the bank is so that I can turn my 1 million dinars into 35 million dinars.

WHOOHOO I"m gonna be not just rich, but filthy rich

• Upvote 2

Let me break out my calculator......

200k dinar = $7,500 (between $5k and 10k)

so I can sell 1 mil dinar for $37,500

I can buy 1mil dinar for $1,075

so I can buy roughly 35 million dinar for $37,500

by everything YOU hold holy that the information is true , not rumor , speculation , just a fact

I am convinced, please let me know where the bank is so that I can turn my 1 million dinars into 35 million dinars.

WHOOHOO I"m gonna be not just rich, but filthy rich

Do you think someone should tell the 1700 plus people selling Dinar on ebay to stop giving it away at those ridiculous prices now that we know what it's really worth?

• Upvote 1

He has just informed me that he contacted Wells Fargo and inquired on how much he was entitled to if he exchanged his 200.000 Dinar. Well they didn’t state a specific rate, but what they did do is OFFER him between $5000.00 and $10,000 dollars for it.

Why in the world would a bank offer such a spread on a exchange??

Do you think the bank actually said, "Even though we do not have a specific rate on the dinar... If you are willing to exchange it with us, we will give you $5,000, ....but...... if that isn't enough, we are authorized to pay as much as $10,000... "

Their negotiating skills are sorely lacking.... :huh:

Edited by M. Incredible
  • Upvote 1

Just in from OOM site:

Ok, here it is.......from the day that I posted it has been none stop for us here in trying to figure this out as to what was really going on. I stated before that I would not give up until I got an answer. One member said ,he had called the Banks in laredo well.........so did I and may others.

But just as he, we too got the same feedback.

Early today I saw that ppl were interested in what had occured. So I called my brother In law and asked him to please go to the bank he had contacted and clarify things. A few minutes ago he called me and informed me that the person who attended him while he was there said that they were not exchanging dinar nor selling it. And went on to say that not even in the near future. My brother inlaw insisted that why the person whom he had spoken to had made offers to him, the responce was" Im sorry but whomever you spoke to is incorrect" . He was then asked if he would like to open an account with them , responce was.........".Im here because my plans was to make money not leave my money here and I do plan on filing a complain".

so there goes that idea because just as everyone here , I also thought of making the trip down there and exchange a few dinars while the RV Kicked in. Not happening........ Nothing explains why the person that made the offer would do such a thing! knowing that one out of 10 ppl was bound to show up and call them on it!.......this is cruel..

One of my nephews who works at a bank not wells fargo he is a teller (newbe), through out the instigation of what was going on , I had him inquire for info from his colleagues about the dinar, and there too was a dead end. He said there was nothing on it, all the same. That there had been some change in some currencies but nothing major.

K, God bless to all.........Just thought I keep all informed of what had been taking place and the end result....should there be any information on the dinar, rest assured ill let you know.

Just another stinking bank story! Doesn't this guy know that OKIE will tell him when it's done? Many, many, many times!

Hello Everyone.

Thank you and God bless.

Blow it out your ASS

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

No way, no how, Wells Fargo has been profounddly against the Dinar.

Your statement is correct. I spoke with a Wells Fargo branch manager in Garland, Texas several months ago. She told me that she received communication that Wells Fargo WILL NOT be dealing with the IQD. You guys can bash me all you want. I really don't care. I prefer to post the truth.

Peace to all!

Kim :P

• Upvote 1

Hello Everyone.

Thank you and God bless.

If there is any truth to that I would say sell it and turn that 8k$ tinto almost 10 million dinar.

Get the name of the bank...... address and who was talked to and I will fly out tonight and be there the first thing in the morning

DITTO

I would sell all i had for that no problemo & make a fortune, keep some & buy more dinar & still have a good return.

• Upvote 1

Hello Everyone.

Thank you and God bless.

Did He say Dinar or Iraqi Dinar?

just finished speaking with my brother inlaw which resides in Laredo Tx. I swear to you by everything I hold holy that the following information is true , not rumor , speculation , just a fact.

End Quote

This is of course all crazy and absurd.....Or worse... ( outright lie, just for a change...)... First , it's beyond ridiculous that

they "OFFER him between $5000.00 and $10,000 dollars for it. " It's either ( it would be,, it it were true) 5k OR 10k...Banks don't give money away or double "offers" just like that ....Obviously... Not even in Laredo, TX.

And secondly ( if it were true) your advice to not accept the "offer" would be ( if it were true) senseless....I'd tell him ( if it were true) GO FOR IT...