Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Personal observations

pocono

My story is different. I did not get on the blogs until I heard chatter at work. I am a coin & currency collector. When a non collector at work bought some Dinar I asked what do you know about foreign currency. She told me the story of CMKX. Somehow, out that she was told to buy the Dinar. But, I had no clue about CMKX. I did some research. Some of the infos was astonishing.

So, I did the good ole google search on the Iraqi Dinar. And wow! I was shocked that so many people new about it and there were many websites. It just blew me away. The most reputable one IMO appeared to be DV. It really shocked me that some folks had been on here for years. Wow! Like most do, I observed for about a month and then joined. But what is really funny, according to her sources it has RV'd every week now since I asked her about it. So, I bought for a numismatic value, but this RV sounds even better.

I'm guilty. I bought the hype. But, at least I sold the reality. Wish I could talk more people into the virtue of selling. Unfortunately, as long as most people think there is even a remote chance of an RV, they will continue to hold. It's very hard for people to give up all hope. That's the purpose of the "gurus" and their ridiculous daily rumors now. It gives them some shred of thought in the back of their minds that maybe, just maybe, there is something to this. Their real goal is to separate us from our dollars for as long as possible.

So, if I understand correctly, you sold your Dinar? If so, and I am not trying to be rude, Why are you still here? Because when it RV's you will be sad. Just saying.

• Upvote 2

We invested a little more than a year and a half ago. We told by a good friend who basically was an Okie fan. So needless to say - yes - I thought it was a get rich quick "investment". We invested some "extra" money that we had put back. For over a year just kinda didn't worry much about it - kinda like - when it happens it happens. I started following the different sites in March of this year.... It has been a roller coaster ride for the last 6 months. At first I could not figure out why people were so frustrated at the people who were bringing all the "intel". Believe me - I know WHY now - that being said, I still believe it will RV someday.... I just hope it's sooner than later.

Still hopeful in Okie land (Oklahoma) LOL

Jacqueline

Yep. I admit it. I jumped in on advice from a friend. And thought from their advice that I might be too late already. This was about 6 months ago.............They were and probably still are listening to Okie oil and his bunch still..........BUT, I have thought about this a bunch and I think it's worth the attempt considering the upside of the investment and if it doesn't pan out then nothing ventured nothing gained. I personally believe, that Iraq has got to increase the value of their money in the next 6 months but we will have to wait and see.

Thank you but it's really not necessary. I'm a big girl and I'm comfortable and confident in my decision to sell. I suspect I strike a nerve with some people that probably know, deep down, I'm right.

I jumped in wanting to make a 100,000 or 300,000% profit and I admit it. Okie had me going there for a while. With all the currency in circulation its obvious they aren't gonna RV over a buck unless they redominate 1st and then RV say 3 to 1. The other possibility I'm hoping for is that in time as their economy grows again and some of the excess currency is removed from circulation that the value will slowly increase from 1170. Not the millions we're all hoping for but at least we make some profit. An RD where we all lose money seems like a very real possibility judging from the news articles but who wants to sell something at a loss?

IN MY LIFE I'VE SEEN POOR STRUGGLING MEN TAKE THEIR LAST DOLLAR AND WIN MILLIONS FROM THE LOTTERY, AND EVERY OTHER DAY THE LOTTERY AMOUNT CHANGES TO A LOWER NUMBER IT WAS THE DAY BEFORE, THAT MEAN ONLY ONE THING, SOMEBODY WON!!!! THERE IS ONE THING IN THIS LIF THAT IS CERTAIN WHEN TAKING A GAMBLE YOU WILL NOT WIN IF YOU DON'T PLAY. THIS IS HOW I SEE THIS VENTURE WITH THE DINAR THING, AND I AM PLAYING ALTHOUGH I DON'T REGULARLY PLAY THE LOTTERY. AND I WILL BUY MORE IF I SO DESIRE. GO RV! :rolleyes:

yes, absolutely fell into the "tomorrow will be too late" trap

Once actually doing the research, do I think the investment will make money? Absolutely! Millions? Probably not. Gonna tell you a lil story though......

I work in a tax office. This time of year I am all alone......NO ONE comes in here. A few weeks ago, the fire marshalls came to inspect us. One of them said "Quiet in here" I said "Yep, we didn't really need the inspection, I was just lonely".

Same basic principle applies here. Not even paying much attention to the whens and hows of this investment any more. It will eventually do SOMETHING, but reading and responding to these boards have given me more entertainment than I have had in a LONG time! Thanks guys!!

Was it Fire Marshall Bill? :Dpost-3085-1318473157_thumb.jpeg