Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adams "Official" Chat 10-5-11

kcw

Of course an RD (for the love of Zeus please stop using made up terms like l0p) does not nor is intended to stop hyperinflation that is in progress, it is meant to undo the effects of PAST hyperinflation. An RD during hyperinflation would be pointless, you only do it afterwards, after you get things under control. Which is exactly Iraq's situation. Is there any doubt that hyperinflation occurred in the 90s when the money supply went up by 10s of trillions, which of course was the primary cause for the dinar to fall in value proportionately?

ASK ANY economist they will say you only delete the zeros during hyper inflation...it is what japan did after WW2

All due respect Adam, here is The Text of EO 13303...it mentions nothing about investing in Iraq or giving the american people the right to invest in Iraq

If you feel you have broken the law then just sell your damn IQD and get off the boards!

It's one thing to play devil's advocate, it's another thing to continually hen peck.

Your posts are tiresome.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

ASK ANY economist they will say you only delete the zeros during hyper inflation...it is what japan did after WW2

Well you could, but it won't stop it from continuing. It only fixes the damage already done, so you then might have to do it again. An RD does not alter policy, it just fixes the results of PAST hyperinflation. I think you are wrong about the views of economists here. Edited by xyzzy
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Of course an RD (for the love of Zeus please stop using made up terms like l0p) does not nor is intended to stop hyperinflation that is in progress, it is meant to undo the effects of PAST hyperinflation. An RD during hyperinflation would be pointless, you only do it afterwards, after you get things under control. Which is exactly Iraq's situation. Is there any doubt that hyperinflation occurred in the 90s when the money supply went up by 10s of trillions, which of course was the primary cause for the dinar to fall in value proportionately?

XYZZY

You have a valid point there, concerning PAST hyperinflation. It was not really answered by Adam. It seems it must go from trillions to billions to work - or some hybrid combo that RD's and RV's at the same time, fixing past inflation and making a significant gain in purchasing power.

Edited by hame55
  • Upvote 1

I got a question & have asked it a thousand times

Not so long ago Adam claimed his CBI contact reported truck loads or convoys going in & out of the CBI.

It was said by Adam that it was the New IQD denoms but since that we have not had a blink of info regarding this.

My question & if anyone can get this to Adam & an answer I would greatly appreciate it.

My Q

Adam your contact at the CBI told you of the convoys of trucks bringing in the new denoms about 1 year ago so what has happened since then?

Has your contact lead you along? Has your contact dried up?

Answers on a post card please with a self addressed stamped envelope to

Shabbi Baby

CBI House

Speculationsville

ER Ball

Iraq

PO Box 1170iqd

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

As I read this part it concerned me. (

[Adam Montana] Monielynn I addressed this above - it definitely COULD happen. I don't think it will, though.

[Adam Montana] Every other country that has replaced currency has always given at least a short time to cash in the old notes

[Adam Montana] this means your Dinars wouldn't

[Adam Montana] be "worthless", but you may have a limited window to cash (trade) them in

Although when iraq changed there currency after Saddam you could only exchange in Iraq, Out side of iraq there were worthless, just collectos item. So I sure hope its different this time. this is the last exchange, the last question in this article is what Im talking about http://www.exchangerate.com/iraq_currency_exchange.html

As I read this part it concerned me. (

[Adam Montana] Monielynn I addressed this above - it definitely COULD happen. I don't think it will, though.

[Adam Montana] Every other country that has replaced currency has always given at least a short time to cash in the old notes

[Adam Montana] this means your Dinars wouldn't

[Adam Montana] be "worthless", but you may have a limited window to cash (trade) them in

Although when iraq changed there currency after Saddam you could only exchange in Iraq, Out side of iraq there were worthless, just collectos item. So I sure hope its different this time. this is the last exchange, the last question in this article is what Im talking about http://www.exchangerate.com/iraq_currency_exchange.html

While possible I doubt the rest of the dinar holding world would allow it to happen.

Here little pink piggy piggy :eyebrows:

I think for most countries they gave a pretty long period. The replacement of the old Iraqi dinars was a bit unusual due to how easily they could be counterfeited so they wanted to get rid of the old ones quickly. But when both old and new currencies are modern (as would be the case for a new dianr) speed isn't an issue. For example for the EU countries, all but the smallest denominations can be exchanged forever for Euros, there is no limit. I'm not saying Iraq will do that, but I don't think we have to worry about there being only 1 week or something, it will at least be a year or two as there really is no hurry.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

[Adam Montana] so with inflation threatening, I think they have more reason than ever to act quickly

[Adam Montana] this is one of the main reasons I believe we should see the value raise soon, as in pre-Thanksgiving

Patience an faith.

Go Rv, Go Strong

Inflation is not threatening, its already there...

[Adam Montana] unless they were to elect Brett Favre as PM, of course. Then they could lose it all at the last minute :lol:

[Adam Montana] sorry

[Adam Montana] football season

[Adam Montana] next please!

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Gotta love a cheeseheads humor! tongue.gif Someone has football on the brain... actually a lot of someones! wink.gif

Thanks for the post Adam... appreciate it!

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 1

Thanks, Adam. My understanding grows with your info.

your avitar is cool. its a photo of a great white that the kayaker had saved from a net and now it follows him around when he goes fishing. aaand, on another note, thanks adam for all the info. here's to hoping for a happy thanksgiving. B)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL

Adam...good chat Adam...fish are biting good in Kentucky and Barkely Lakes but the biguns are kinda lazy due to the hot summer...you will need one of the new speculative rv wiggler lures that depresses, confuses, irritates and finally excites them so they just can't resist the urge to "swallow the bait"... :blink:B)

Tandy... can you get one of them baits to work on Shab's and Maliki??? rolleyes.gif Just wondering? wink.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!! cool.gif

• Upvote 1

It's funny, a couple of weeks ago the mere mention of this thing not RV'ing until Thanksgiving felt like a kick to the gut. Now?? I'll tell you what, it sounds pretty exciting. I can stick it out til then. :)

Oh, and I'm so anxious for this thing to be over that I'd take the .10 cents and run to the freaking hills.

It's funny, a couple of weeks ago the mere mention of this thing not RV'ing until Thanksgiving felt like a kick to the gut. Now?? I'll tell you what, it sounds pretty exciting. I can stick it out til then. :)

Oh, and I'm so anxious for this thing to be over that I'd take the .10 cents and run to the freaking hills.

I will take Christmas time! (but not 10 cents).

• Upvote 1

Tandy... can you get one of them baits to work on Shab's and Maliki??? rolleyes.gif Just wondering? wink.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!! cool.gif

RodandStaff...I dunno...I guess they would latch on to anything that would catch a catfish...they sometimes seem to parallel the catfish...sometimes...you know, all mouth and no brains :blink: (of course in reality we realize they are intelligent men, we can't fault them because their timeline doesn't jive with ours) but soon it will be HERE! just ain't sure what ;)

• Upvote 2

Adam...good chat Adam...fish are biting good in Kentucky and Barkely Lakes but the biguns are kinda lazy due to the hot summer...you will need one of the new speculative rv wiggler lures that depresses, confuses, irritates and finally excites them so they just can't resist the urge to "swallow the bait"... :blink:B)

fall Walleyes. In MN, they taste Great!!!

• Upvote 2

Don't hold your breathe about Thanksgiving. Adam did not say what year. I remember last year the gurus were hot on Thanksgiving, and then Christmas, and then the end of the year, and then, and then, and then-----

• Upvote 1