Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sam’s Thoughts: Things Some “Dinarians” Have Not Presented

Sam’s Thoughts: Things Some “Dinarians” Have Not Presented

October 5th, 2011 08:23 am

After waking up this morning, my thoughts included some of the real issues relating to who will really be paying Americans who now own the (newer, approved) Iraqi Dinar. I think it was last fall that someone ventured to guess that over 3 million Americans, at that time, owned (or held) Iraqi Dinar. Since then, I would guess that at least another 500,000 Americans have bought Iraqi Dinar, and of those who already owned Dinar last fall, they have purchased more Dinar.

The people who have followed what has been going on in Iraq and made a great effort to learn about all things relating to the Iraqi Dinar (that has been made available through various sources), and over the last year have posted for us what they’ve learned and thought, most specifically regarding how preposterous they think a rate of $4 or more would be, seem to have overlooked a few primary issues that I would like to point out.

It has been stated that every Iraqi Dinar held or owned by all Americans will be transferred to the Federal Reserve after all of us receive either bank credits or Federal Reserve Notes. At one time, we were to have the opportunity to trade Iraqi Dinar directly for gold or silver, but that benefit has been eliminated. Please consider and realize what we have are notes, that will be exchanged for other notes or bank credits, and we Americans will not be receiving anything from Iraq for the Iraqi Dinar we have.

After we bring the Iraqi Dinar to what ever place we go for exchanging them (commonly and incorrectly referred to as “cashing in”), the Dinar those places acquire from Americans will end up in the vaults of the Federal Reserve. Federal Reserve Notes and Iraqi Dinar cost the Federal Reserve virtually nothing, but will over time, be exchangeable for Iraqi oil and Iraqi resources – possibly Iraqi gold. We have notes, for which we will receive a different form of note or bank credits, which many will (try to) obtain gold and/or silver – while or if it is available. At some point in time in the not too distant future, all of the Iraqi Dinar which the 3+ million Americans now have, will be in the vault(s) of the Federal Reserve. How many trillions can only be guessed, but it will be a very substantial number. All of those Iraqi Dinar cost the owners of the Federal Reserve nothing…nothing. While those who are behind the Federal Reserve are contemplating what all of their perceived wealth might do for them, one scenario may occur which has already been presented. Should Maliki or who takes his place be “taken out” (of the way suddenly), and the present government of Iraq “come unglued”, Iraq will likely break into at least three different governments, each of which would likely reject the present Iraqi Dinar – due to the debt connected and because of who is really behind the present financial system and government of Iraq. That would likely cause all of the Iraqi Dinar which were then held by the Federal Reserve to be worthless, or worth nothing. They acquired what they assumed to be wealth – actually notes of their own creation which cost them nothing, and will end up with vaults full of what would then be worth nothing.

How is that for God’s plan…?

Various people have presented their calculations as to what they felt was absurdity, for the Iraqi Dinar to have a revalued rate higher than 1:1 or slightly more. That might be worthy of consideration if – we were dealing directly with the Iraq government, and, if there were not 153 other countries about to also have their currencies revalued. Because of what I stated above, I feel that their calculations are invalid, and the time they’ve used figuring out what they assumed were all the facts, was in vain. There are some people who will hang on to the Iraqi Dinar and plan not exchange them until they assume the Dinar have increased in value. They are overlooking the fact that while the Dinar might appear to be increasing in value relative to what is called the “dollar”, the value of the “dollar” will be diminishing. And, they will likely end up with nothing of value due to their own greed. Or worse, I have heard that many expect to use their perceived wealth (which is bank credits), to acquire stock from the stock market, or rather, put their trust in another form of man’s lies and deception with the hopes of acquiring greater wealth.

If no countries other than the US and Iraq were involved in establishing a new rate for the Iraqi Dinar, the value should reflect the increase in natural resources discovered in Iraq, that Iraq has been considered the richest country in the region with the least amount of debt. Also to consider, the huge increase in debt connected to Federal Reserve Notes over the last 4 or 5 years, which means the value of Federal Reserve Notes has diminished greatly. Combined, that should make the Iraqi Dinar compared to Federal Reserve Notes much more “valuable” than the $3.22 they once had. It was presented in a recent post by someone of considerable knowledge about all of this, that he felt the new rate might be close to $4.50. Because of what I’ve presented, I agree with that. Yet, if one must consider that there are 152 other nations included in this equation, how would we be able to guess…?

• Upvote 4

i like this post and if it were to come out that high i think all of us would have a heart attack.

Anything is possible and what i read in the chat Adam thinks a high rate is possible also now.

:) :)

All this high rate talk is making me hungry. How bout you? Just kidding. Diets suck. I have been on one for 3 months now. Hang in there!

...but will over time, be exchangeable for Iraqi oil and Iraqi resources – possibly Iraqi gold. ...

I just love these explanations of how we will get rich off of Iraq. As you pointed out above, no matter how long of a time frame you make it, Iraq has to eventually pony up the money (or oil, gold, whatever) for the dinar we redeem. A country's currency is its obligation.

Wouldn't it make more sense for Iraq to not RV, and keep all of its international reserves and all of the profits from its natural resources to themselves and not share it with me?

Edited by Froto

i like this post and if it were to come out that high i think all of us would have a heart attack.

Anything is possible and what i read in the chat Adam thinks a high rate is possible also now.

:) :)

Everyone loves a post like this! What we want to hear, and presented reasonably and in a credible manner!

RV,RV,RV!

USING SAM'S LOGIC!

Who is Sam?

After we bring the Iraqi Dinar to what ever place we go for exchanging them (commonly and incorrectly referred to as “cashing in”), the Dinar those places acquire from Americans will end up in the vaults of the Federal Reserve. Federal Reserve Notes and Iraqi Dinar cost the Federal Reserve virtually nothing, but will over time, be exchangeable for Iraqi oil and Iraqi resources – possibly Iraqi gold.

Read more:

Interesting. In the interview with Shabibi, Selah and parlimentary person some weeks ago, I remember Shabibi mentioned oil would be paid with dinar. This morning after reading this post it made me wonder. The government could use all the dinar cashed in for oil.

Just a thought.

• Upvote 1

From Sam's thoughts to the Good Lord's ears. I bought enough to do well at a 25 cent rate, and would be able to bless many at $4. Thanks Trooper!

I'd be able to bless myself and a few at a 0.10 rate... At $1.00 I'd be able to super-bless myself and bless a fair group of folks in need.....Can't even dare imagining rates higher than that.

Edited by umbertino

I just love these explanations of how we will get rich off of Iraq. As you pointed out above, no matter how long of a time frame you make it, Iraq has to eventually pony up the money (or oil, gold, whatever) for the dinar we redeem. A country's currency is its obligation.

Wouldn't it make more sense for Iraq to not RV, and keep all of its international reserves and all of the profits from its natural resources to themselves and not share it with me?

COME ON guys!

Iraq is a CLIENT STATE of the U.S. That was the whole point of invading...get to the Realpolitik of this global resource grab. The Russians tried to grab and hold Afghanistan and could not. We grabbed and are holding Iraq now, so we can use their oil for decades to come. Come on people - no WMD's, Saddam not involved with 911, the country was not a threat - but it is rich with resources.

And you sit here and tell me they are going to do whatever they want? Since when did they go independent? Do you realize how many client states the US has around the world? (Short list - Phillipines, Colombia, Jordan, Israel, many South American states, Mexico, Afghanistan, Iraq, Panama, Costa Rica, Egypt (until recently) and other African nations) These are states where we have their dictators in our pockets, and WE run the show. That is, Washington.

I cannot believe I have to explain this to DV members. But then again, some you guys watch FOX, don't read, and know nothing of history. Hence, you swallow the whole 911 boloney sandwich...oh well.

Iraq is not guiding this currency reform alone. believe me.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

COME ON guys!

Iraq is a CLIENT STATE of the U.S. That was the whole point of invading...get to the Realpolitik of this global resource grab. The Russians tried to grab and hold Afghanistan and could not. We grabbed and are holding Iraq now, so we can use their oil for decades to come. Come on people - no WMD's, Saddam not involved with 911, the country was not a threat - but it is rich with resources.

And you sit here and tell me they are going to do whatever they want? Since when did they go independent? Do you realize how many client states the US has around the world? (Short list - Phillipines, Colombia, Jordan, Israel, many South American states, Mexico, Afghanistan, Iraq, Panama, Costa Rica, Egypt (until recently) and other African nations) These are states where we have their dictators in our pockets, and WE run the show. That is, Washington.

I cannot believe I have to explain this to DV members. But then again, some you guys watch FOX, don't read, and know nothing of history. Hence, you swallow the whole 911 boloney sandwich...oh well.

Iraq is not guiding this currency reform alone. believe me.

I would rather be one of the strong than the weak!!