Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FOLKS PLEASE STOP BUYING THE IQD. IF YOU WANT THIS TO GO IN VALUE STOP BUYING IT. THINK ABOUT IRAQ AND ALL THE MONEY AUCTIONS AND HOW MUCH US DOLLARS THEY BRING TO IRAQ. IF IT EVER STOPPED IRAQ WOULD NOT GET ANYMORE US DOLLARS. ITS CALLED SUPPLY AND DEMAND IF WE KEEP BUYING IT IRAQ WOULD BE NUTS TO RAISE THE PRICE. THINK ABOUT IT......WOULD YOU RAISE THE PRICE ON SOMETHING, KNOWING YOU WILL NOT SELL ANY MORE????SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 6

FOLKS PLEASE STOP BUYING THE IQD. IF YOU WANT THIS TO GO IN VALUE STOP BUYING IT. THINK ABOUT IRAQ AND ALL THE MONEY AUCTIONS AND HOW MUCH US DOLLARS THEY BRING TO IRAQ. IF IT EVER STOPPED IRAQ WOULD NOT GET ANYMORE US DOLLARS. ITS CALLED SUPPLY AND DEMAND IF WE KEEP BUYING IT IRAQ WOULD BE NUTS TO RAISE THE PRICE. THINK ABOUT IT......WOULD YOU RAISE THE PRICE ON SOMETHING, KNOWING YOU WILL NOT SELL ANY MORE????SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT.

You firstohmy.gif

• Upvote 2

I used to see it that way but I no longer do

First, I don't think countries central banks like currency speculators which is what we are. Case in point China I believe in 2006. Currency speculators felt that they would revalue the currency, china denies it but at the end of the month they decide to revalue. I wonder how many investors fell for that one?

So then why would Iraq not care about us buying dinar? Some think it's because they know its going to LOP. Well.....

Lets take a look at us for a minute. We are buying this currency because we THINK it will revalue or gain in value at some point either long or short term. IF there is a significant change in the exchange rate, lets just say it revalued by 1000% making 1 dinar = .86. What are we going to do? Pee in our pants and cash the *bleep* IN!! and that's so many people in a short period of time....what would that do to the Iraqi currency? how many of us bought this stuff and how much? hmm....

Now if it were to LOP, what are we going to do? I mean ithe purpose of us buying this currency is done, some of us may stick around to see if it does RV after LOP the classic lame duck ROI but obviously it won't be the millions we had been expecting. Right? Our millions are tied to those three zeros so what are we going to do? Most likely Cash in...

Once again a large group of people cashing in Iraqi dinar in roughly the same period of time...

In either of these scenarios Iraq has to pay us out. What country in their right mind would allow us to be there like that if they didn't have a plan. I understand another financial institution is there to handle us such as citibank but they aren't doing this to Iraq for free of course.

Look at the governor of the central bank of iraq Shabibi's CV, Look at how close the IMF has worked with CBI. Think about how many of us have bought this dinar. You know the thing your complaining about?

I think its a blessing in disguise that so many of us have bought this dinar. The easy way out of this situation is to LOP which they can't there's too many of us holding their currency.

Did Turkey have a bunch of currency speculators on board like us before they RD? How about Mexico? or Brazil or Russia?

Did those countries have the US dollar in abundance to use to hold their economy up?

THE answer is NO....and there is a reason for this

I think the dinar will eventually gain in value but it will be slow. This is an outcome we should be prepared for. I think its a great possibility we will all be tested by how much we are willing to cash out at what price as they keep this currency tradeable and possibly market driven.

I say Buy the Iraqi Dinar and keep the Iraqi Dinar strong, this is the thing CBI brags about in some of their articles that the Dinar is strong. Of course it is, we buy it. If it wasn't in demand, they'd LOP off those three zeros...I honestly believe that and this is just my opinion...I hope it makes sense to some of you.

• Upvote 6

I used to see it that way but I no longer do

First, I don't think countries central banks like currency speculators which is what we are. Case in point China I believe in 2006. Currency speculators felt that they would revalue the currency, china denies it but at the end of the month they decide to revalue. I wonder how many investors fell for that one?

So then why would Iraq not care about us buying dinar? Some think it's because they know its going to LOP. Well.....

Lets take a look at us for a minute. We are buying this currency because we THINK it will revalue or gain in value at some point either long or short term. IF there is a significant change in the exchange rate, lets just say it revalued by 1000% making 1 dinar = .86. What are we going to do? Pee in our pants and cash the *bleep* IN!! and that's so many people in a short period of time....what would that do to the Iraqi currency? how many of us bought this stuff and how much? hmm....

Now if it were to LOP, what are we going to do? I mean ithe purpose of us buying this currency is done, some of us may stick around to see if it does RV after LOP the classic lame duck ROI but obviously it won't be the millions we had been expecting. Right? Our millions are tied to those three zeros so what are we going to do? Most likely Cash in...

Once again a large group of people cashing in Iraqi dinar in roughly the same period of time...

In either of these scenarios Iraq has to pay us out. What country in their right mind would allow us to be there like that if they didn't have a plan. I understand another financial institution is there to handle us such as citibank but they aren't doing this to Iraq for free of course.

Look at the governor of the central bank of iraq Shabibi's CV, Look at how close the IMF has worked with CBI. Think about how many of us have bought this dinar. You know the thing your complaining about?

I think its a blessing in disguise that so many of us have bought this dinar. The easy way out of this situation is to LOP which they can't there's too many of us holding their currency.

Did Turkey have a bunch of currency speculators on board like us before they RD? How about Mexico? or Brazil or Russia?

Did those countries have the US dollar in abundance to use to hold their economy up?

THE answer is NO....and there is a reason for this

I think the dinar will eventually gain in value but it will be slow. This is an outcome we should be prepared for. I think its a great possibility we will all be tested by how much we are willing to cash out at what price as they keep this currency tradeable and possibly market driven.

I say Buy the Iraqi Dinar and keep the Iraqi Dinar strong, this is the thing CBI brags about in some of their articles that the Dinar is strong. Of course it is, we buy it. If it wasn't in demand, they'd LOP off those three zeros...I honestly believe that and this is just my opinion...I hope it makes sense to some of you.

i agree ....well said....

• Upvote 2

A little late, dont you think? Maybe wouldve been useful early on, and here we sit 30 trillion outside the banks. a little too late imo.

It is not too late, look at the auctions sites, they sell millions of dinar each day for US dollars, why in the world do they have to RV when the keep getting US dollars hand over fist and all they have to do is print it, cost little for a lot. So he is right if we quit buying the crap it will RV has to Iraq will need the dollars right now it easy money.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

It's fine for us to say, ok.......just another million then I stop (Or even say that we are done buying now) . But in terms of the Okie followers, and others that now are hearing not 4.00, but .10 will feel the NEED to buy more just to make what they believe will make them happy.

• Upvote 2

We are insignificant at best. If the common person stopped buying IQD, there would be little affect. You certainly must think on a global scale now days and in terms of "governments as corporations". Where I am going with this is that WE probably account for 2-5% of all of the dinar held as securities. The other 95% is held corporately. Stop buying, Start selling, Keep buying....it really wont matter. The common Joe is just a fly on pie.

Our significance comes into play when this thing revalues because there will be an instant surge of millionaires. This is great for the economy because if the IRS regards this surge in income as "Income To You" instead of the ever hoped for "Capital Gains", then we will all instantly be thrown into the 35% tax bracket. Of course the states will benefit as well from the income surge of its citizens and confiscate an additional 5-6% state income tax. So most of us (who are not prudent enough to establish IBC's) might possibly get hit for approximately 40% tax.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Its too late for that now....you should told Saddam to stop printing back in the 90's....its just exploded since then! There is and has been too much currency out there for YEARS....stopping now wont make too much of a difference unfortunately!

We are insignificant at best. If the common person stopped buying IQD, there would be little affect. You certainly must think on a global scale now days and in terms of "governments as corporations". Where I am going with this is that WE probably account for 2-5% of all of the dinar held as securities. The other 95% is held corporately. Stop buying, Start selling, Keep buying....it really wont matter. The common Joe is just a fly on pie.

Our significance comes into play when this thing revalues because there will be an instant surge of millionaires. This is great for the economy because if the IRS regards this surge in income as "Income To You" instead of the ever hoped for "Capital Gains", then we will all instantly be thrown into the 35% tax bracket. Of course the states will benefit as well from the income surge of its citizens and confiscate an additional 5-6% state income tax. So most of us (who are not prudent enough to establish IBC's) might possibly get hit for approximately 40% tax.

Well i think it kinda funny that Mr. O trying to push this millionaire tax which I think they pay plenty. The tax code is a mess, but anyway new tax push by Mr. O, an possible RV someday. Spread the Wealth
  • Upvote 1

Highly doubt it ... supply and demand for one thing - the other, Hey.. why don't we just print some more money, we ran out (coming soon to an RV near you).

Edited by Heinzy444

Nice try but its a little to late.....

Here goes...

DEALERS PLEASE STOP SELLING IQD. IF YOU WANT THIS TO GO UP IN VALUE STOP SELLING IT. THINK ABOUT ALL THE US BUYERS THAT ARE SICK AND TIRED OF WAITING FOR AN RV TO HAPPEN. THINK ABOUT ALL THE MONEY BEING SPENT ON DINARS THAT COULD HAVE PAID FOR NEXT WEEK'S ELECTRIC BILL AND MAYBE EVEN RENT. IF IT EVER STOPPED IRAQ WOULD REALIZE THAT THE WELL HAS GONE DRY AND THE INFIDELS CAN'T BE DEPENDED ON ANYMORE. THE MORE YOU SELL THE MORE YOU HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THE FBI AGENTS CRASHING DOWN YOUR DOOR INSISTING ON COLLECTING ALL OF YOUR HARD DRIVES AND PAPER DOCUMENTS. BESIDES THE BAD PUBLICITY YOU'LL RECEIVE. SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT.

<_<

Sorry but this post is silly.

If CBI was not going rv because of people purchasing dinar, then they will never rv.

People are never going to stop purchasing, even after it rv's.....

There may be a short time in the rv process that people won't be able to purchase, but all in all, people are going to continue to buy.

they shpould have stopped selling the day before you bought

• Downvote 1