Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A truthful bank story

skitealwedrop

Hello Everyone. I invested a small amount of money in the IQD three months ago. Shortly after my purchase I decided to visit a Citibank branch in my area to establish a relationship with the branch manager. The location is 2720 Beltline Road, Garland, TX 75044. I have contacted the branch manager monthly regarding the IQD. In fact, I called her this afternoon. There is no change in the Citibank system regarding the IQD. I'm rather tired of all the bank stories implying that the IQD has revalued and the rate is set. The stories are merely fabricated tales.

I truly believe that the RV will occur. It has to in order to keep Iraq in the game. What we must all understand is that it is a very complicated process. Iraq has many issues they must overcome, as most of you are aware of. Please, let's stick to reality.

Peace to all!

Kim

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 4

Hello Everyone. I invested a small amount of money in the IQD three months ago. Shortly after my purchase I decided to visit a Citibank branch in my area to establish a relationship with the branch manager. The location is 2720 Beltline Road, Garland, TX 75044. I have contacted the branch manager monthly regarding the IQD. In fact, I called her this afternoon. There is no change in the Citibank system regarding the IQD. I'm rather tired of all the bank stories implying that the IQD has revalued and the rate is set. The stories are merely fabricated tales.

I truly believe that the RV will occur. It has to in order to keep Iraq in the game. What we must all understand is that it is a very complicated process. Iraq has many issues they must overcome, as most of you are aware of. Please, let's stick to reality.

Peace to all!

Kim

You will know before the banks, trust me, stay tuned to DV. The banks will not give you any advance notice that a RV is coming...If they did it would be total CHAOS..

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 1

You contact this bank manager monthly .... seriously ... if your trying to build a relationship with this person stop annoying them ... when this revalues it will be all over the news, in news papers, all over the net.... everywhere ... everyone will be talking about it and how they missed out ..... until then leave the bank manager alone, let them do their job.

Your only one person and I know, and asking the bank manager a quick question doesn't take up much of their time ..... but even if they have, lets say .... 200 customers invested in the dinar (wich is on the low side) come in once a month asking the same question or calling the bank after every Okie rumor,there gonna start getting pissed off real quick.

bottom line when this happens your gonna hear about .... within hours of it happening unless your in the middle of the congo without your sat phone ( I've been there, nightmare when technology lets you down)

anyway just sit back and relax ... it'll happen when it happens, and you'll find out pretty quick, chances are you could probably know before the bank manager depending on the time difference between where you are and iraqi time.

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 6

[bottom line when this happens your gonna hear about .... within hours of it happening unless your in the middle of the congo without your sat phone ( I've been there, nightmare when technology lets you down)

ut oh, maybe i should cancel my cruise in November! Not even taking my phone!! :lol:

You contact this bank manager monthly .... seriously ... if your trying to build a relationship with this person stop annoying them ... when this revalues it will be all over the news, in news papers, all over the net.... everywhere ... everyone will be talking about it and how they missed out ..... until then leave the bank manager alone, let them do their job.

Your only one person and I know, and asking the bank manager a quick question doesn't take up much of their time ..... but even if they have, lets say .... 200 customers invested in the dinar (wich is on the low side) come in once a month asking the same question or calling the bank after every Okie rumor,there gonna start getting pissed off real quick.

bottom line when this happens your gonna hear about .... within hours of it happening unless your in the middle of the congo without your sat phone ( I've been there, nightmare when technology lets you down)

anyway just sit back and relax ... it'll happen when it happens, and you'll find out pretty quick, chances are you could probably know before the bank manager depending on the time difference between where you are and iraqi time.

There you go.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for your story, however a lot of us have heard the bank stories for years and they just go in one ear and out the other. That will happen to you too.

I am aware of all the bank stories. They are complete nonsense. I work in the accounting business and have contacts in Dallas that are honest with me. Not just Citibank but others. When the RV occurs I will have solid confirmation.

• Upvote 2

I thought it was much more refreshing than..............my banker says it's a scam or my banker says it will RV this week. I still have to give the prize for best bank story on here from someone (SOOOOOOOOOOO sorry, I don't remember who said it) who said something to the effect of I asked my ATM about the Dinar, but it didn't know anything. I'm going to try again tomorrow. Whoever you are..................BRILLIANT!

You will know before the banks, trust me, stay tuned to DV. The banks will not give you any advance notice that a RV is coming...If they did it would be total CHAOS..

Will I? I'm sort of the brainy type. I will believe that the RV has occurred once I can confirm it with my local bankers.

BTW, I'm on board with Adam regarding Chapter 7. It's an obstacle at the moment.

• Upvote 1

Sadly bank stories & promises have leaded to the global situation financially we all find ourselves in today.

Having been one of the many that got shot for doing what the top brass told us what to do I have no faith in the banking system at all?

Just to clarify the boss I had still got his bonus & me I got a visit to his office & huge ticking off with a demotion to follow.

Now can anyone else give me or post a real TRUTHFUL bank story

Edited by zantac
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Is there such a thing as a truthful bank story..............

Yes, there are. I posted mine. I would never lie to anyone regarding the RV. In fact, some of my clients have bought IQD upon my advice. I am very serious about the currency speculation. I'm simply being honest and trying to keep everyone grounded.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Is there such a thing as a truthful bank story..............

Yeah ... here's one. My bank contact didn't even know that Iraq currency was called a dinar, and barely knew about Iraq. "That's the place that dictator Sadam came from, right?"

True bank story.

Sad, but true.

:rolleyes:

smee2

• Upvote 1

Will I? I'm sort of the brainy type. I will believe that the RV has occurred once I can confirm it with my local bankers.

BTW, I'm on board with Adam regarding Chapter 7. It's an obstacle at the moment.

There seems to be a lot of obstacles. And as each one has been conquered there seems to be a new one that pops up as an excuse. We will see what the next trend not to RV will be when the Chapter 7 has been cleared. :lol: