Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DebTarHeelGirl (FREEWAY BILL POST 10/4/11)

trooper

DebTarHeelGirl (FREEWAY BILL POST IN PTR 12:30 pm Eastern): OOM 10/4/11

October 4th, 2011 11:12 am

12:34:43 PM]

FREEWAY BILL: If Allawi is in meeting that means Maliki is going to cooperate

FREEWAY BILL: We will have to wait until after this meeting

FREEWAY BILL: And if Maliki is not cooperating they will strap him to the front of the train

FREEWAY BILL: He surely cannot be so stupid to not cooperate today.

FREEWAY BILL: Until Maliki gives in. The heat lamp is on

FREEWAY BILL: I should get a call when it is over but I think we all will hear when it is over

fullofhope: FREEWAY BILL are you thinking that the rv will occur as soon as the meeting is done?

FREEWAY BILL: Within a 24 hour period imo

tookie: FREEWAY BILL He may still garner enough support to stay where he is though

FREEWAY BILL: Does not have the support

FREEWAY BILL: God bless. Bbl. Today is a day that the Lord has made. Be glad and rejoice in it.

tookie: FREEWAY BILL He may still garner enough support to stay where he is though

FREEWAY BILL: Does not have the support

FREEWAY BILL: God bless. Bbl. Today is a day that the Lord has made. Be glad and rejoice in it.

Whatever.....more BS. This actually isn't even entertaining anymore. I am also getting tired of him continuosly saying God is supporting R/V's on particular days. It is my opinion that it borders on blasphemy. I don't think God would be pushing for an R/V. Greed is one of the deadly sins. Im not a religious scholar by any means but was he not against wealth. I don't know maybe someone knows a little more on the subject.

• Upvote 2

FREEWAY BILL: I should get a call when it is over but I think we all will hear when it is over

forget about the heat lamp, lets take a blow torch to him

• Upvote 1

what meeting is this, pray tell???

I think this meeting.

BREAKING NEWS Political leaders meeting started

04/10/2011 19:46:00

Baghdad (NINA) – The meeting of political blocs’ leaders has began on Tuesday evening, Oct. 4, at Salam Palace.

NINA’s correspondent reported that Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and leader of Iraqiya Slate, Iyad Allawi, are taking part in the meeting, in addition to President Jalal Talabani. / End.

http://www.ninanews.com/english/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=FIGKEL

BUT... then there is this headline

BREAKING NEWS Talabani to hold press conference later tonight

04/10/2011 21:51:00

Baghdad (NINA) – President Jalal Talabani will hold a press conference later in the evening, after leaders of political blocs have concluded their meeting.

Source at the President’s Office told NINA, “Talabani will announce the meeting’s results and the reasons for postpone making decisions concerning important political issues.” / End.

• Upvote 2

Whatever.....more BS. This actually isn't even entertaining anymore. I am also getting tired of him continuosly saying God is supporting R/V's on particular days. It is my opinion that it borders on blasphemy. I don't think God would be pushing for an R/V. Greed is one of the deadly sins. Im not a religious scholar by any means but was he not against wealth. I don't know maybe someone knows a little more on the subject.

God doesn't mind if you make as much money as you want, as long as you don't put money over other more important things, like family, honor, children, faith, etc. It is "the love of money" that is the problem, not the money, itself.

• Upvote 4

God is not against wealth but money often shows the condition of the heart. When greed takes over a person then God has a problem with that.

God is not against wealth but money often shows the condition of the heart. When greed takes over a person then God has a problem with that.

and you know this because of your personal conversation with God, he told you this personally? or is that just something you heard someone else say?

• Downvote 5

FREEWAY BILL: And if Maliki is not cooperating they will strap him to the front of the train

I love religious people. It's all compassion and love and forgiveness.... And turning other cheeks. And strapping people in front of trains.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I love religious people. It's all compassion and love and forgiveness.... And turning other cheeks. And strapping people in front of trains.

ROFLMAO!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

No worries, according to Bill we will RV in less than two hours! Right after lunch I am going to buy my new boat!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

FREEWAY BILL: If Allawi is in meeting that means Maliki is going to cooperate

FREEWAY BILL: And if Maliki is not cooperating they will strap him to the front of the train :huh:

FREEWAY BILL: He surely cannot be so stupid to not cooperate today. :huh:

Are you that important... :rolleyes:

fullofhope: FREEWAY BILL are you thinking that the rv will occur as soon as the meeting is done?

FREEWAY BILL: Within a 24 hour period imo

I guess I better get ready to go to the bank...LOL

• Upvote 1