Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TXtrader (Date and Rate)

trooper

I've only been in this Dinar thang about 4 mos, but it didn't take me long to figure it out.

I think there is a script writer(s) who put(s) together each week's scenario. The story changes, but never the pattern.

Monday - string out people from Friday's prediction ie, Tue - Thu is the best time for forex to update the numerous rates. We are on an hour to hour watch

Tue - Monday cashin didn't happen because of .....pick from list below.

Next 48 hours is the best window we have ever had. Train's a'coming

Wed - The intel I got this morning made me wet my pants. Any minute today, no later

than Thu

Thu - This is the biggest exchange of money in the history of mankind. Takes time and starts in the east and slowly moves west. Banks on the east coast will see it first.

Fri - I got intel last night that would blow your socks off. Can't tell you what, but I got it from a previous reliable source. BRB.....Just in they are cashing in Baghdad...signs on the banks.....4.41 GBP.....YEEEEEHOOOO! Quit your job.....Bank screens have gone to green, nothing can stop it except God. See you at the bank Monday morning!

Sat - Sun - nothing

List of reasons for delay

Obama is delaying it

The Bushes are delaying it

Cheney is delaying it

Shabbs is delaying it

Maliki is delaying it

DEFCON1 delayed it

Hurricane delayed it

Tsunami delayed it

Earthquake delayed it

Computer glitches (may be used more than once)

Kuwait delayed it because it was so much higher than theirs

Ramadan delayed it

Illuminati delayed it

Elvis and Michael Jackson delayed it

and of course - God stepped in

I just love this post, it is so true!

• Upvote 1

TXtrader (Date and Rate): The G.E.T. Team 10/3/11

October 4th, 2011 08:35 am ·

I have word the rate will be $3.41 from a reliable source. Dont expect it RV until at least October 8th.

:D

Oct.8 of what year? Surely not 2011. Which reliable source? Certainly none of the usual "reliable sources" you have been using so far.

Edited by umbertino

Gatoraces... really meant $11.70!! He was just being cautious not to let the cat out of the bag too early in the week.... I'm getting good at reading between the lines on this site...wohooo $11.70 Gonna buy my lady some undies!!!!

STOP GIVING AWAY ALL THE SECRETS!!!

hmmmmm, my own site.

• Upvote 1

Gatoraces... really meant $11.70!! He was just being cautious not to let the cat out of the bag too early in the week.... I'm getting good at reading between the lines on this site...wohooo $11.70 Gonna buy my lady some undies!!!!

Ha! Ha! Is she the one holding the paddle! Nice catch!

tongue.gif

Before I came to my senses and moved away from the GET Team lunacy, TXtrader aways seemed to cause them a lot of problems and was always stirring up controversy by calling them on their BS. He and I exchanged several private messages and he was definitely not a kool-aid drinker. His info seemed to be spot-on so IF this post was from him, it very well may have some credibility to it. Let's keep our fingers crossed - he might be right.

Before I came to my senses and moved away from the GET Team lunacy, TXtrader aways seemed to cause them a lot of problems and was always stirring up controversy by calling them on their BS. He and I exchanged several private messages and he was definitely not a kool-aid drinker. His info seemed to be spot-on so IF this post was from him, it very well may have some credibility to it. Let's keep our fingers crossed - he might be right.

Ohhhhhhhh you poor thing! How long did the deproramming take? :)

I have word the rate will be $3.41 from a reliable source. Dont expect it RV until at least October 8th.

That would be quite the birthday present ... but I think I'll just stick with my cake and ice cream ... like last year!!

I don't know if anybody went to the other site but It was a joke. He started a thread and replied when everyone started commenting on it.

This is what he said,"LOL, well I just saw how many times all the Gurus are wrong over and over but they just keep going on like no one cares they are wrong".

I have a feeling I know what is in those brownies!! Only POSSIBLE explanation, besides the fact that Okie has said many times that his information came from people that were HIGH (up)

That makes sense - now I know it's all been smoke and mirrors (the latter drives his ALL CAPSSSSS!!!!!)

laugh.gif

Peace Out