Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TXtrader (Date and Rate)

trooper

wow sure sounds like Okie sludge...... Okie can't post for himself... so new guru's keep showing up...... Okie the dinar pump is still selling..... Where are his seven dwarfs? Is it to Early for ScottiG, Bear, Bulldog Tony to post yet or have they forgotten how to cut and paste from other sites???? Be ready folks, droppings are on their way so have your shovels ready....... said that Okie and the dwarfs ruin everyday for the people in this investment...... Ghost posts all the make believe RV's

Lunch Menu today: OKIE'S Ceasar Salad with Bear droppings

ScottiG SOS......

Bulldog BS Brownies

Tomorrow Wed Hype

Thurs Done deal

Fri Last chance to purchase dinar before the RV on Monday

Sun Cash on Tues

Happened every week since last NOV ..... My intel tells me it is going to happen again

Nuff Said, Done deal...... bring on the BS

Hitman

• Upvote 4

TXtrader (Date and Rate): The G.E.T. Team 10/3/11

October 4th, 2011 08:35 am ·

I have word the rate will be $3.41 from a reliable source. Dont expect it RV until at least October 8th.

:D

For once, let's hear who this reliable source is. If it doesn't happen yet again then your reliable source isn't so reliable. What would be the cost of revealing the source??? If they are right then they are probably invested in Dinar and have nothing to lose. How could anyone prove that they leaked the info? Reliable source. Give me a break! Here's a reliable source... ME. I have no source and I have heard that it's going to RV so many times I can't recall when I purchased my Dinar. I say bullllllloney. It will RV when It does and forget these reliable (BS) sources. JMH(ticked)O

• Upvote 1

"I have word the rate will be $3.41 from a reliable source. Dont expect it RV until at least October 8th."

That gives them four days to be not wrong. A new record for those guys.

I've only been in this Dinar thang about 4 mos, but it didn't take me long to figure it out.

I think there is a script writer(s) who put(s) together each week's scenario. The story changes, but never the pattern.

Monday - string out people from Friday's prediction ie, Tue - Thu is the best time for forex to update the numerous rates. We are on an hour to hour watch

Tue - Monday cashin didn't happen because of .....pick from list below.

Next 48 hours is the best window we have ever had. Train's a'coming

Wed - The intel I got this morning made me wet my pants. Any minute today, no later

than Thu

Thu - This is the biggest exchange of money in the history of mankind. Takes time and starts in the east and slowly moves west. Banks on the east coast will see it first.

Fri - I got intel last night that would blow your socks off. Can't tell you what, but I got it from a previous reliable source. BRB.....Just in they are cashing in Baghdad...signs on the banks.....4.41 GBP.....YEEEEEHOOOO! Quit your job.....Bank screens have gone to green, nothing can stop it except God. See you at the bank Monday morning!

Sat - Sun - nothing

List of reasons for delay

Obama is delaying it

The Bushes are delaying it

Cheney is delaying it

Shabbs is delaying it

Maliki is delaying it

DEFCON1 delayed it

Hurricane delayed it

Tsunami delayed it

Earthquake delayed it

Computer glitches (may be used more than once)

Kuwait delayed it because it was so much higher than theirs

Ramadan delayed it

Illuminati delayed it

Elvis and Michael Jackson delayed it

and of course - God stepped in

• Upvote 9