Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

jimtroop (Ray’s update by SteveI):

trooper

To bad none of you know the years of translation I have done on differnt newspapers thru the net- those are Real newspapers. I think you should do some research.

and drop the BS calling . Me I'm dropping this board. good by.

Nobody doubts the existence of the newspapers...just the article. Did the research, can't find anything. You got something?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

SteveI specifically asked that this information not be brought over here so he has every right to defend himself from such small mindedness. Not sure why this continues to need to be a competition between sites trying to accomplish the same goal!

HA! HA! There is no 'competition'! DV, as attested to by all the individuals that come here from the other 'sites', is far above the other 'kool-aid' sites.

Too, I would think that SteveI KNOWS that anything he posts relative to the dinar RV WILL be brought over here! THAT is a no-brainer [hmmm...]!

Heck, we are just looking for a LINK to the subject matter!

We need a good laugh here on occasion and the 'gurus' provide a great deal of it!

Laughter IS the BEST medicine! Try it!

biggrin.gif laugh.gif

• Upvote 1

WHY does this type of B.S. keep getting Posted???? NO LINKS just more B.S. and this is NOT jmo this is FACT ...Just saying!

God Bless

Gooo Rvvvvvv

So sorry you feel that positive info is such a drag. You could simply opt not to read it...Just saying!

So sorry you feel that positive info is such a drag. You could simply opt not to read it...Just saying!

I think we need some sort of code. Most of us don't know who Ray or Steve are. Perhaps they are credible people from here. Need to put for entertainment purposes only, OR From (whatever BS site it is from) in the title so those that do not find this somewhat amusing know what it is from the start and can decide whether or not to read it. JMHO

This is total BS, Stevel is full of it. There is nothing stated in the papers or TV about this and thats a fact. I have 5 friends from Iraq, Baghdad specifically and they keep up to date with all the news in Iraq. they still have family living in Iraq. Nothing could be further from the truth about this rumor. I thought this guy was ok but now I see he is a BSer like the rest.