Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

jimtroop (Ray’s update by SteveI):

trooper

jimtroop (Ray’s update by SteveI): PTR 10/3/11

October 3rd, 2011 09:14 pm

This comes from SteveI at PD folks, hopefully its true:

Well folks, this is the type of news I have been waiting for. Please all take a minute and thank Ray and his hard work and his dedication to this site.

I am going to point out some key words here. First major one is this: “Well today, he called my friend and told him that yesterday and today in several newspapers in Baghdad, they had printed instructions to all the citizens on how to cash in their dinar for the new dinar after the revaluation.”

The next huge news refers to a rate. Here is what was said on Iraqi TV: “During his talk on TV, he also mentioned that the new rate would be around $3.40!!!”

Thank you Ray. Folks, if this type of real news and facts do not brighten your day, then I am not sure anything will. This is coming from real Iraqi people, from real Iraqi TV and real Iraqi newspapers.

I told you guys that Ray and his contacts were simply the best of the best. Well, he just now proved it. This type of news makes my little Finish Line Part 5 post meaningless.

Steve,

I just got off the phone with one of my Iraqi friends here in town. He has a good friend here that is from Baghdad. His friend is presently unemployed and is looking for work. In his spare time, he watches Iraqi TV and checks the internet for news back home concerning the dinar and the revaluation. He has dinar and believes it will revalue and wants to stay up with all the current news there. Well today, he called my friend and told him that yesterday and today in several newspapers in Baghdad, they had printed instructions to all the citizens on how to cash in their dinar for the new dinar after the revaluation. They gave no date. Recently, it was on tv as you and I reported, and now it is in newspapers. To me that speaks volumes.

Also, he saw on Iraqi TV today the Minister of Justice. He was talking about crime in Iraq and how a lot of it was due to the economy being down and people not having the things they need. He came out and said that after the dinar is raised, that this will help the economy and he sees the crime rate going down. He even mentioned that he would try to get money after the RV to open up schools inside the prisons to educate the prisoners so that would help the crime rate stay down. During his talk on TV, he also mentioned that the new rate would be around $3.40!!! This is coming from someone that isn’t even involved with the Finance ministry. I think we are very close and I feel very anxious like the people of Iraq do now. I think we need to be patient a little longer and let it come to us.

Blessings,

Ray

What makes this very significant is that this is real news and they would not in a million years tell the people on Iraqi TV that it was going to re-valuate very soon if indeed it was months away. Not going to happen. To me, this is huge and extremely important and very positive that I have ever hear.

Ray, you knocked this one out of the park my friend. How about we all do Ray a huge favor and keep it on our site only.

Ray and I will keep you posted with additional news as we get it.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 5

Aren't these the guys, who about a month ago, said Shabibi had been on Iraqi tv and everyone bashed them and then about 3 days later transcripts of the tv appearance were being posted by various sources including another site? A/C

Edited by Barriegirl
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

did you like his statement SURE HOPE IT'S TRUE................................ and my intel is my puppy..... I spread a calendar on the floor...... being a puppy he was smelling looking for Okie BS or bear droppings.... I watched with intense interest and waited for a Blessed moment..... Then it happened .... he squatted (8 weeks old) on November 11, 2011......... I am not afraid to expose my source or tell you how I derived my 100% positive, done deal date....... I am waiting for him to expose the rate to me..... how that will happen is unknown to me at this time

Hitman

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

I evened you out, Jim...don't see why anyone would neg you for bringing positive rumors, even if they are from SteveI.

Not that I have anything against SteveI, or his merry band of Mods, but for some reason SteveI is feeling a lot of pressure. The usual 20 pages of gushing thanks are not enough for him anymore, he is making some incredibly vicious attacks on people at this site. Since he controls his own website, he can say what he wants and then delete it later when someone points out how "un-Christian" he sounds. Seriously, I'm a little worried about the guy. Is there some big prize somewhere we don't know about?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I saw in that site, a few persons who were put on mod-watch....i was banned there 8 months ago for asking for a link, picture, etc....i got in an argument, brought up the fact the site is like David Coresh's Waco compound.....they are the cultist dinar members and i dont drink the koolaid....funny how they get banbed over there when some of the replies arent about unicorns and rainbows!!!! I was banned on here a few months ago, but that was for a personal attack on those that just follow, then attack me....o well, go RV....pd sux!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

That is really good news if it is true. Yesterday he had a long piece in the Chats section (SteveI – Recap of where we are today and what to expect in the very near future.) I read it on another site and there were links in the paragraphs that have the word "Article." at the end. Maybe somebody will confirm his claims today.

• Upvote 1

jimtroop (Ray’s update by SteveI): PTR 10/3/11

October 3rd, 2011 09:14 pm

This comes from SteveI at PD folks, hopefully its true:

Well folks, this is the type of news I have been waiting for. Please all take a minute and thank Ray and his hard work and his dedication to this site.

I am going to point out some key words here. First major one is this: “Well today, he called my friend and told him that yesterday and today in several newspapers in Baghdad, they had printed instructions to all the citizens on how to cash in their dinar for the new dinar after the revaluation.”

The next huge news refers to a rate. Here is what was said on Iraqi TV: “During his talk on TV, he also mentioned that the new rate would be around $3.40!!!”

Thank you Ray. Folks, if this type of real news and facts do not brighten your day, then I am not sure anything will. This is coming from real Iraqi people, from real Iraqi TV and real Iraqi newspapers.

I told you guys that Ray and his contacts were simply the best of the best. Well, he just now proved it. This type of news makes my little Finish Line Part 5 post meaningless.

Steve,

I just got off the phone with one of my Iraqi friends here in town. He has a good friend here that is from Baghdad. His friend is presently unemployed and is looking for work. In his spare time, he watches Iraqi TV and checks the internet for news back home concerning the dinar and the revaluation. He has dinar and believes it will revalue and wants to stay up with all the current news there. Well today, he called my friend and told him that yesterday and today in several newspapers in Baghdad, they had printed instructions to all the citizens on how to cash in their dinar for the new dinar after the revaluation. They gave no date. Recently, it was on tv as you and I reported, and now it is in newspapers. To me that speaks volumes.

Also, he saw on Iraqi TV today the Minister of Justice. He was talking about crime in Iraq and how a lot of it was due to the economy being down and people not having the things they need. He came out and said that after the dinar is raised, that this will help the economy and he sees the crime rate going down. He even mentioned that he would try to get money after the RV to open up schools inside the prisons to educate the prisoners so that would help the crime rate stay down. During his talk on TV, he also mentioned that the new rate would be around $3.40!!! This is coming from someone that isn’t even involved with the Finance ministry. I think we are very close and I feel very anxious like the people of Iraq do now. I think we need to be patient a little longer and let it come to us.

Blessings,

Ray

What makes this very significant is that this is real news and they would not in a million years tell the people on Iraqi TV that it was going to re-valuate very soon if indeed it was months away. Not going to happen. To me, this is huge and extremely important and very positive that I have ever hear.

Ray, you knocked this one out of the park my friend. How about we all do Ray a huge favor and keep it on our site only.

Ray and I will keep you posted with additional news as we get it.

GUYS COME ON! dont fall for this.. Kinda ironic there is no link to a video clip, a news clipping anything. With internet being worldwide this would be somewhere for us all to say. I call shananigans. Once shananigans has been called it cannot be recalled!!! SHANANIGANS

EXACTLY what I was thinking! One would think that in this day and age we would be able to pull it up asap!

biggrin.gif

wow just read the post above mine..!!!! sorry for the overkill guys.

• Downvote 1

Same old song just different day. tommorrow, tommorrow, tommorrow, monday, monday,monday...................................................................friend of a friend of a friend of a friend............liar,liar, pants on fire. Thank Ray for what more bs and lies!

Edited by easy
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1