Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

(punisher here: my own bank story. go rv!!!):

trooper

punisher (punisher here: my own bank story. go rv!!!): OOM 10/4/11

October 4th, 2011 07:08 am

Talked to a guy today at my job who works part time there but full time at wells fargo. Well i have been hinting to him for a couple weeks now to invest in certain currency…but didnt tell him which ones. Well today i worked with him and he says he knows why i said to invest in currency. He said a bunch of them are going to be revalued soon. That is when i got happy. I asked was the iraqi dinar one of them and he said yes the iraq money was one of them mentioned. I asked was there a date and he said soon…wow finally my own personal bank story…go rv!!!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

Talked to a guy today at my job who works part time there but full time at wells fargo. Well i have been hinting to him for a couple weeks now to invest in certain currency…but didnt tell him which ones. Well today i worked with him and he says he knows why i said to invest in currency. He said a bunch of them are going to be revalued soon. That is when i got happy. I asked was the iraqi dinar one of them and he said yes the iraq money was one of them mentioned. I asked was there a date and he said soon…wow finally my own personal bank story…go rv!!!

OK, I'll join in on the fun, Here goes:

This morning I got a call from the manager of my local Kentucky Fried Chicken. Please remember that he is the brother of the lady that manages the local Wal-Mart where there is a bank located inside of the nail salon/notory office. He started the call off by saying: "Yo Won! You ready for this?" Of course I said yes, I am sitting down. He said, "Remember that stinky money you tried to buy that 3 piece special with?" Of course I replied yes. He said: "Well, upper management said you can now use it to buy your dinar (dinner) every day!" "It is being accepted at every KFC throughout the country." I said great and I ran down there immediately! The KFC doesn't open until 10:30 am, but he let me in at 8:15am. WoooooHooooo..... We are there folks!!!! Oh and as I left there I noticed the parking lot filling up next door at the Waffle House! So....... It's happening!!!! :D

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

Sounds like Frank26 got a job at WF..................soon!!!biggrin.gif

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: thanks....I needed that :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

punisher (punisher here: my own bank story. go rv!!!): OOM 10/4/11October 4th, 2011 07:08 am

SORRY - I almost believed it - until I saw OOM in the header !!!

• Upvote 1