Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SteveL Rumor

SSI

Well folks, this is the type of news I have been waiting for. Please all take a minute and thank Ray and his hard work and his dedication to this site.

I am going to point out some key words here. First major one is this: "Well today, he called my friend and told him that yesterday and today in several newspapers in Baghdad, they had printed instructions to all the citizens on how to cash in their dinar for the new dinar after the revaluation."

The next huge news refers to a rate. Here is what was said on Iraqi TV: "During his talk on TV, he also mentioned that the new rate would be around $3.40!!!"

Thank you Ray. Folks, if this type of real news and facts do not brighten your day, then I am not sure anything will. This is coming from real Iraqi people, from real Iraqi TV and real Iraqi newspapers.

I told you guys that Ray and his contacts were simply the best of the best. Well, he just now proved it. This type of news makes my little Finish Line Part 5 post meaningless.

Steve,

I just got off the phone with one of my Iraqi friends here in town. He has a good friend here that is from Baghdad. His friend is presently unemployed and is looking for work. In his spare time, he watches Iraqi TV and checks the internet for news back home concerning the dinar and the revaluation. He has dinar and believes it will revalue and wants to stay up with all the current news there. Well today, he called my friend and told him that yesterday and today in several newspapers in Baghdad, they had printed instructions to all the citizens on how to cash in their dinar for the new dinar after the revaluation. They gave no date. Recently, it was on tv as you and I reported, and now it is in newspapers. To me that speaks volumes.

Also, he saw on Iraqi TV today the Minister of Justice. He was talking about crime in Iraq and how a lot of it was due to the economy being down and people not having the things they need. He came out and said that after the dinar is raised, that this will help the economy and he sees the crime rate going down. He even mentioned that he would try to get money after the RV to open up schools inside the prisons to educate the prisoners so that would help the crime rate stay down. During his talk on TV, he also mentioned that the new rate would be around $3.40!!! This is coming from someone that isn’t even involved with the Finance ministry. I think we are very close and I feel very anxious like the people of Iraq do now. I think we need to be patient a little longer and let it come to us.

Blessings,

Ray

What makes this very significant is that this is real news and they would not in a million years tell the people on Iraqi TV that it was going to re-valuate very soon if indeed it was months away. Not going to happen. To me, this is huge and extremely important and very positive that I have ever hear.

Ray, you knocked this one out of the park my friend. How about we all do Ray a huge favor and keep it on our site only.

Ray and I will keep you posted with additional news as we get it.

Blessings to you all.

Steve

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 8

I am confused about 2 things............ first, (sorry, but it has to be asked) The rate of 3.40. before, or after the RD? Next, this is a friend of a friend? Or a friend of a friend of a friend? and which iraqi paper would it be? I don't suppose it is anything we can verify?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This is SteveL from another site posting and discussing an update he got from his friend Ray, who is supposedly "in the know". Posted purely for entertainment and lively discussion!

ok, then. thanks and WOOHOO! RV tomorrow!! Oh, wait........that's Okie's line

NUFF SAID

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Oh please. It should be incredibly easy to verify. Just direct us to the Iraqi TV broadcast and newspaper listing. Otherwise, we'll chalk this up as another ridiculous and pathetic lie.

I evened you out as someone evened me out on the other Steve1 thread. One of his followers must be trolling this site.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Well folks, this is the type of news I have been waiting for. Please all take a minute and thank Ray and his hard work and his dedication to this site.

I am going to point out some key words here. First major one is this: "Well today, he called my friend and told him that yesterday and today in several newspapers in Baghdad, they had printed instructions to all the citizens on how to cash in their dinar for the new dinar after the revaluation."

The next huge news refers to a rate. Here is what was said on Iraqi TV: "During his talk on TV, he also mentioned that the new rate would be around $3.40!!!"

Thank you Ray. Folks, if this type of real news and facts do not brighten your day, then I am not sure anything will. This is coming from real Iraqi people, from real Iraqi TV and real Iraqi newspapers.

I told you guys that Ray and his contacts were simply the best of the best. Well, he just now proved it. This type of news makes my little Finish Line Part 5 post meaningless.

Steve,

I just got off the phone with one of my Iraqi friends here in town. He has a good friend here that is from Baghdad. His friend is presently unemployed and is looking for work. In his spare time, he watches Iraqi TV and checks the internet for news back home concerning the dinar and the revaluation. He has dinar and believes it will revalue and wants to stay up with all the current news there. Well today, he called my friend and told him that yesterday and today in several newspapers in Baghdad, they had printed instructions to all the citizens on how to cash in their dinar for the new dinar after the revaluation. They gave no date. Recently, it was on tv as you and I reported, and now it is in newspapers. To me that speaks volumes.

Also, he saw on Iraqi TV today the Minister of Justice. He was talking about crime in Iraq and how a lot of it was due to the economy being down and people not having the things they need. He came out and said that after the dinar is raised, that this will help the economy and he sees the crime rate going down. He even mentioned that he would try to get money after the RV to open up schools inside the prisons to educate the prisoners so that would help the crime rate stay down. During his talk on TV, he also mentioned that the new rate would be around $3.40!!! This is coming from someone that isn’t even involved with the Finance ministry. I think we are very close and I feel very anxious like the people of Iraq do now. I think we need to be patient a little longer and let it come to us.

Blessings,

Ray

What makes this very significant is that this is real news and they would not in a million years tell the people on Iraqi TV that it was going to re-valuate very soon if indeed it was months away. Not going to happen. To me, this is huge and extremely important and very positive that I have ever hear.

Ray, you knocked this one out of the park my friend. How about we all do Ray a huge favor and keep it on our site only.

Ray and I will keep you posted with additional news as we get it.

Blessings to you all.

Steve

I think this was already posted earleyer! But only with better Intel................................................! GO RV B) B) B)

Wouldn't this also be posted on the CBI website?

OKAY ...I'm calling this BS

HERES WHY....

Why would they announce the US rate over Iraqi TV?

they dont care what our rate is ,,,these people never cease to amaze me

Correct.... Makes no sense... Other than wanting to bring more BS.

Oh please. It should be incredibly easy to verify. Just direct us to the Iraqi TV broadcast and newspaper listing. Otherwise, we'll chalk this up as another ridiculous and pathetic lie.

Agreed.