Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

okies sorry again

hitman

His guru status offically revoked...... All in favor?

Straight from My intel...... Okie Oil Man is pumping sludge again today...... and all his sludge drivers will be posting again a bit later..... don't slip and fall ..... Remember to ask for the Bulldog and bear droppings soup..... comes with a BS shovel

Edited by hitman

Ha ! Ha ! Ha ! Now he is sucking all his previous BS up through a straw !! He'll regurgitate it next week an another load of newbies will be sucked in. Thanks hitman. Needed a good laugh after the shift I have just put in at the hospital. Don't worry I have a bed and padded cell booked for okie when we. Find him

Ha ! Ha ! Ha ! Now he is sucking all his previous BS up through a straw !! He'll regurgitate it next week an another load of newbies will be sucked in. Thanks hitman. Needed a good laugh after the shift I have just put in at the hospital. Don't worry I have a bed and padded cell booked for okie when we. Find him

maybe we should start a blog warning all newbies that his INTEL comes from 1) this site, 2) a couple of psychics and 3) long lost pets that still talk to him