Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Fever of speculation in the Iraqi dinar

VIZIOIRAQI

I do think KeepM and the other so called lopsters have valid points...when i was on this board before i got banned, i didnt want to hear the white noise know as "lop"...i have a firm belief it will rv, then rd....realisticlly at about .20/.50...i hope they are wrong, but Iraq is running out of options....Go RV....

• Upvote 1

I don't know how any of us can come up with an accurate understanding of what the CBI or other so called experts are explaining with these gibberish garbage articles! The trigger pullers know exactly what they are doing. IMO; They are confusing speculators very effectively. This gives the CBI even more time to scoop up and dispose of more paper currency on the market.

Go RV!!

• Upvote 2

I do think KeepM and the other so called lopsters have valid points...when i was on this board before i got banned, i didnt want to hear the white noise know as "lop"...i have a firm belief it will rv, then rd....realisticlly at about .20/.50...i hope they are wrong, but Iraq is running out of options....Go RV....

I, for one, would LOVE to be wrong

• Upvote 1

they will rv first e-stew, then rd, shabbs said they are ready, they are ready, then after the smoke clears, they will rd and suck the 000ed notes back in.

88th time rv first then rd.. :P

p.s

e-stew why are you here?

ohhhhhhhhhhh and I am going to go out on a limb and answer your question for estewart. This question has been posed to him MANY times, and here is his reply. Sums it up rather nicely, I think. Next question please

"Jeez, how many times do I have to answer that totally personal and out of line question?

I could simply say, "NONE OF YOUR BEES WAX!" And that would be a totally valid response. But I am feeling fairly open today and feel not the slightest sense of vulnerablty to amusing attacks. So I will answer the question AGAIN, but in a more technical manner.

I made an online purchase then mailed a money order. And, just like that, I became a Dinar owner upon receipt of a package of Dinars. Simple."

Read more:

• Downvote 1

Let me help make this clear.

If you want to talk about LOP. Go to the LOP Section. Any future posts concerning LOP in this thread will be removed from view. Don't waste your time typing and whining about it because it will be removed.

If you don't like it, please feel free to report it using the "support" link below.

-

• Upvote 7

I'm sorry but this article is slightly suspicious. I cant put my finger on it but it "arbil/erbil" and other parts seem to be like many small pieces put together to cause one to think as if one large piece is coming together... sorry JMHO.

some vague, some twisting, some sounds like another site...

Maybe you should ask Sonny1 why he is here. I'm sure he would be happy to explain and likely has a perfectly reasonable reason too. He has no hesitation in asking others why they are here. BUT you are so right. Since he KNOWS what's going to happen, if I were him, I would go fishing, play golf, go camping, sky diving, bungee jumping, or sleep-in, whatever, anything but being here, that is, if I was him and KNEW what is going to happen.

You're digging yourself a hole and you don't even know it. :(

-

• Upvote 3

Hope everyone is doing well on the forum. Much debate is healthy regarding our investment for sure. I keep hearing the debate regarding Iraq's plan to reign in the higher denoms. Call me crazy, but wouldn't an RV "reign" in a large portion of the higher denoms already being held by investors and it's citizens? That would be a good start wouldn't it?

Peace "2" fingers,

Tommy

I have been holding a card for quite a while pertaining to this speculation...i have a friend from highschool that i recently contacted...have not talked to them since graduating 15 years ago...i saw that they worked on "the hill", so i shot them an email with a few questions about this....the reply was quick and to the point....this speculation was originally started by military, and contractors hoping for a windfall....they stated that cou.tries like Venezuala, Iran, etc, have had their currencies rise...they stated IT IS POSSIBLE BUT COULD TAKE A DECADE OR SO....Words of wisdom from them were "consider it a long term investment"...I feel they are right, but a large profit is very possible...they said its based on foriegn reserves, import/export........this was the best "news" ive heard from this speculation....they did NOT say it was a bad investment...which is what i needed to here from someone other than it was a scam....at least i know one government official has atleast heard of this!!!! I would really like to share the email, but i promised them i would not forward it..it has been eating at me to share it.....

• Upvote 3

I have been holding a card for quite a while pertaining to this speculation...i have a friend from highschool that i recently contacted...have not talked to them since graduating 15 years ago...i saw that they worked on "the hill", so i shot them an email with a few questions about this....the reply was quick and to the point....this speculation was originally started by military, and contractors hoping for a windfall....they stated that cou.tries like Venezuala, Iran, etc, have had their currencies rise...they stated IT IS POSSIBLE BUT COULD TAKE A DECADE OR SO....Words of wisdom from them were "consider it a long term investment"...I feel they are right, but a large profit is very possible...they said its based on foriegn reserves, import/export........this was the best "news" ive heard from this speculation....they did NOT say it was a bad investment...which is what i needed to here from someone other than it was a scam....at least i know one government official has atleast heard of this!!!! I would really like to share the email, but i promised them i would not forward it..it has been eating at me to share it.....

Dinarbot - I don't think the US government would have make it legal for an American citizen to invest in Iraq if it were a scam. Anyone who calls it such hasn't done the research. So, good for you for doing the investigative work you needed to be sure.

Again, I'd like to toss this out there for anyone to pounce on, but wouldn't a straight up RV take care of the problem Iraq is having with too many higher denoms in circulation? Certainly if it RV's we can expect a flood of higher denoms being traded in for dollars therefore making their way back to the central bank so they can eventually redominate. That's one way of taking the bigger bills out of circulation IMHO.

That's really odd. Other peeps are telling me that I am a dirtbag because you meant, "SHOULD RV." But now you are saying you meant it WILL RV. Which I said is BS, because, NOBODY KNOWS what will happen and can state it WILL do this or WILL do that, and those that claim they do know what WILL happen are either full of it, or are pumpers. Which are you?

You need to line up your camp followers and clue them in on what you mean when you say something. . . because. . . . they have no clue.

To answer your pointed question as to why I am here I could provide you with several answers. Take your pick.

1. You have no right to ask anyone why they are here.

2. None of your business.

3. I am here because I am.

if you think that it will rd, and still come around what does that make you?

i made myself clear in my first post,will rv then rd, not that hard to understand.

if you keep talking to people like there stupid i will ban you and you can move on to another user name (i am sure you are on your 3rd now anyway) and start this b.s allll over again.

figure it out, get a clue......

• Upvote 6

There's a whole lot to this "disinformation" campaign set up by the "powers that be" both in Irag and in the US. Can anyone point to the article/source concerning that notion that the cat is out of the bag and the Dinar is being purchased in unprecedented amounts in recent days?

"Revealed the financial sources familiar with in Dubai for the points of U.S. founded a Web site online, titled (iraqidinar.com), respect to speculate in the Iraqi dinar and encourages Americans to this, as he says a source from inside the Green Zone that some of the condos to the leadership of officials and officers turned to the banks do not comply with the specifications of the financial storage because they were filled with U.S. currency.

The same sources quoted by traders on Wall Street for invitations and announcements launched by the U.S. administration to encourage the purchase of the Iraqi dinar, through the Web site, which provides a detailed explanation on how to buy the Iraqi dinar, agents and pricing."

Doesn't anyone have any comments on the 1st paragraph of this article?? Would love to hear your thoughts on this.

If this info is true, Shabbs needs to RV now to stop the overreaching M. It sounds like M has a poor position in the Market and has all along (as we suspected) tried to become another Saddam.

I don't think we want Shabbs to do what he says he wants to do. RD is not in our favor. I am not sure what Maliki wants to do.

Let me help make this clear.

If you want to talk about LOP. Go to the LOP Section. Any future posts concerning LOP in this thread will be removed from view. Don't waste your time typing and whining about it because it will be removed.

If you don't like it, please feel free to report it using the "support" link below.

-

THANK YOU!!!!! :twothumbs: What a relief!

• Upvote 2

if they wait till then there will be civil war for sure. I will bet on it. Ive read the articles and the movement they are refrring to is simply an RD aka restructuring the currency deleteing the zeroes if you will it does not indicate that they will not raise the value till 2013.

I agree with this Easy......

This is my opinion: They are saying they want all "old currency" (mainly the large notes) out of circulation by 2013-a target date to have everything implemented by. They are going to have the need to buy weapons to defend their oil-Chapter 7 will be lifted. They must RV in order to do these steps. They will delete the zero's from the notes = 25,000 notes to be $25 etc, but the value will be raised. In the mean time, we have already exchanged.

Well, that's my guess.....it's as good as anyone else's.......I'm trying to stay positive here folks, we need this to happen just like most here......positive thinking, produces positive results huh.gif

Rope

Fever of speculation in the Iraqi dinar sweeping global financial markets and private jets moving from Erbil!!

Close Najafi: Maliki seeks to control the stock of central bank dollar

02/10/2011 24:08

Baghdad / Dubai / private

Revealed the financial sources familiar with in Dubai for the points of U.S. founded a Web site online, titled (iraqidinar.com), respect to speculate in the Iraqi dinar and encourages Americans to this, as he says a source from inside the Green Zone that some of the condos to the leadership of officials and officers turned to the banks do not comply with the specifications of the financial storage because they were filled with U.S. currency.

The same sources quoted by traders on Wall Street for invitations and announcements launched by the U.S. administration to encourage the purchase of the Iraqi dinar, through the Web site, which provides a detailed explanation on how to buy the Iraqi dinar, agents and pricing.

The sources said that there is a fever to buy the Iraqi dinar sweeping the financial markets in the Gulf, Wall Street, noting that a major GCC banking companies active in this field and offers great facilities for asylum-dinar purchase and transportation of a private aircraft from Arbil to anywhere in the world.

Underscoring the Iraqi Central Bank that the year two thousand and thirteen will delete the zeros and the currency exchange, pointing out that the current currency formed a cluster of large cash estimated thirty trillion dinars, says economic expert, who requested anonymity, said the Iraqis to delete the three zeroes from the currency in order to raise the value of , explaining that the delay was for about a year to give the opportunity to collect the Iraqi dinar from the market, especially now that there are traders who store the dinar to a monopoly in the right moment. He said the Iraqi economic expert, promoting Americans to buy the Iraqi dinar, and said that the Americans claim to their own citizens to trade in dinars and buy it, but that the American call for that almost make you buy it already and nationally, he said.

According to the economist, who works as a consultant to major financial houses Gulf, the Kuwaiti dinar has doubled its value 3 times after the liberation of Kuwait, while the value of the Iraqi dinar and Iran after the war two and a half, and is now a candidate for the high value of 4 times.He disclosed that Kuwait, Jordan and the Gulf States and the United States in particular and Israel to deal with Iraqi merchants, including Kurdistan and some who have taken from the Gulf, Jordan and Syria, the headquarters for them to collect the dinar and sold at competitive prices, pointing out that billions of dinars are stored in private homes called (Ware House), which like banks, but trading was not working only be stored and deposits whatever their value Kamanat Bossullac.

He noted that some of this strange procedure, but it really Ihddt, Valdanar stores and bought an escape from the country's aircraft formal and informal, and perhaps with the knowledge and involvement of senior government officials and influential.

According to the expert, the Central Bank of Iraq has reservations on the reserve of more than $ 4 billion Kkhozan strategic Revealing that Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to exercise strong pressure to pull this stockpiling, but the bank rejects it every time because it means the bankruptcy of the state. And the transfer of an expert from one of the delegation members who accompanied House Speaker Osama Najafi, during his recent visit to the UAE, saying that Maliki is trying to control the Central Bank of Iraq, specifically stockpiling strategic than the dollar, through a plan of a two-pronged one: to weaken the central bank as an independent first, and and then placing the hand on the inventories of strategic dollar, before the start of plan to raise zeros.In the meantime, according to a source from inside the Green Zone, some condos with leaders and officials and officers turned to the banks not matching the specifications of storage because they were filled with financial currency U.S. dollar.

The source says that this process has affected the level of trading currencies in the Central Bank of Iraq, but are invisible until the moment, but he expressed the belief that this will cause major problems on the economic level of the later.

According to the Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, the Bank's strategy of deleting three zeros and the currency exchange will be at the beginning of a new year and the budget for the new Iraqi state, are expected to switch the currency in the new fiscal year for the year two thousand and thirteen.

He said that the zeros have been added for the currency led to the deterioration of the currency in Iraq has led to weakness in the efficiency of monetary exchange, noting that what you are suffering monetary institutions of Iraq at the present time of the errors in the accounts and records of returns caused by the high number of currency that are difficult to read, explaining that greater currency in Iraq at the present time is equal to twenty-one dollars and are not able to cover large payments. Salih stressed that the process of removing the zeros and the currency exchange is the process of administrative reform of the Iraqi currency cash and thus do not affect the value of things to raise the per capita income or change in Iraq.http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.uragency.net%2Fur%2Fnews.php%3Fcat%3Dmiscellaneous%26id%3D4875

Well, this is just a plain old good post V! Thanks for finding and distributing.