Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Fever of speculation in the Iraqi dinar

VIZIOIRAQI

Fever of speculation in the Iraqi dinar sweeping global financial markets and private jets moving from Erbil!!

Close Najafi: Maliki seeks to control the stock of central bank dollar

02/10/2011 24:08

Baghdad / Dubai / private

Revealed the financial sources familiar with in Dubai for the points of U.S. founded a Web site online, titled (iraqidinar.com), respect to speculate in the Iraqi dinar and encourages Americans to this, as he says a source from inside the Green Zone that some of the condos to the leadership of officials and officers turned to the banks do not comply with the specifications of the financial storage because they were filled with U.S. currency.

The same sources quoted by traders on Wall Street for invitations and announcements launched by the U.S. administration to encourage the purchase of the Iraqi dinar, through the Web site, which provides a detailed explanation on how to buy the Iraqi dinar, agents and pricing.

The sources said that there is a fever to buy the Iraqi dinar sweeping the financial markets in the Gulf, Wall Street, noting that a major GCC banking companies active in this field and offers great facilities for asylum-dinar purchase and transportation of a private aircraft from Arbil to anywhere in the world.

Underscoring the Iraqi Central Bank that the year two thousand and thirteen will delete the zeros and the currency exchange, pointing out that the current currency formed a cluster of large cash estimated thirty trillion dinars, says economic expert, who requested anonymity, said the Iraqis to delete the three zeroes from the currency in order to raise the value of , explaining that the delay was for about a year to give the opportunity to collect the Iraqi dinar from the market, especially now that there are traders who store the dinar to a monopoly in the right moment. He said the Iraqi economic expert, promoting Americans to buy the Iraqi dinar, and said that the Americans claim to their own citizens to trade in dinars and buy it, but that the American call for that almost make you buy it already and nationally, he said.

According to the economist, who works as a consultant to major financial houses Gulf, the Kuwaiti dinar has doubled its value 3 times after the liberation of Kuwait, while the value of the Iraqi dinar and Iran after the war two and a half, and is now a candidate for the high value of 4 times.He disclosed that Kuwait, Jordan and the Gulf States and the United States in particular and Israel to deal with Iraqi merchants, including Kurdistan and some who have taken from the Gulf, Jordan and Syria, the headquarters for them to collect the dinar and sold at competitive prices, pointing out that billions of dinars are stored in private homes called (Ware House), which like banks, but trading was not working only be stored and deposits whatever their value Kamanat Bossullac.

He noted that some of this strange procedure, but it really Ihddt, Valdanar stores and bought an escape from the country's aircraft formal and informal, and perhaps with the knowledge and involvement of senior government officials and influential.

According to the expert, the Central Bank of Iraq has reservations on the reserve of more than $ 4 billion Kkhozan strategic Revealing that Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to exercise strong pressure to pull this stockpiling, but the bank rejects it every time because it means the bankruptcy of the state. And the transfer of an expert from one of the delegation members who accompanied House Speaker Osama Najafi, during his recent visit to the UAE, saying that Maliki is trying to control the Central Bank of Iraq, specifically stockpiling strategic than the dollar, through a plan of a two-pronged one: to weaken the central bank as an independent first, and and then placing the hand on the inventories of strategic dollar, before the start of plan to raise zeros.In the meantime, according to a source from inside the Green Zone, some condos with leaders and officials and officers turned to the banks not matching the specifications of storage because they were filled with financial currency U.S. dollar.

The source says that this process has affected the level of trading currencies in the Central Bank of Iraq, but are invisible until the moment, but he expressed the belief that this will cause major problems on the economic level of the later.

According to the Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, the Bank's strategy of deleting three zeros and the currency exchange will be at the beginning of a new year and the budget for the new Iraqi state, are expected to switch the currency in the new fiscal year for the year two thousand and thirteen.

He said that the zeros have been added for the currency led to the deterioration of the currency in Iraq has led to weakness in the efficiency of monetary exchange, noting that what you are suffering monetary institutions of Iraq at the present time of the errors in the accounts and records of returns caused by the high number of currency that are difficult to read, explaining that greater currency in Iraq at the present time is equal to twenty-one dollars and are not able to cover large payments. Salih stressed that the process of removing the zeros and the currency exchange is the process of administrative reform of the Iraqi currency cash and thus do not affect the value of things to raise the per capita income or change in Iraq.http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.uragency.net%2Fur%2Fnews.php%3Fcat%3Dmiscellaneous%26id%3D4875

• Upvote 10

Sound familiar? It should - see below:

the Bank's strategy of deleting three zeros and the currency exchange will be at the beginning of a new year and the budget for the new Iraqi state, are expected to switch the currency in the new fiscal year for the year two thousand and thirteen.

Read more:

BAGHDAD -- The Iraqi Central Bank is planning to redenominate the national currency in an effort to ease transactions and allow people to carry less paper money, RFE/RL's Radio Free Iraq (RFI) reports.

Mudhhir Muhammad Salih, a member of a Central Bank advisory panel, told RFI that a plan has been made to remove three zeros from the currency and phase out the current banknotes late this year.

Salih said by the end of 2010 the new banknotes will be fully introduced while the old banknotes will be gradually removed from circulation. He did not specify when the new notes would be issued.

Both will be legal tender in Iraq until the old notes are completely withdrawn

http://www.rferl.org/content/Iraq_Planning_Currency_Redenomination/1950504.html

I posted this in the deletion of 3 zeros forum earlier today. notice they mention -no movement untill 2013.

if they wait till then there will be civil war for sure. I will bet on it. Ive read the articles and the movement they are refrring to is simply an RD aka restructuring the currency deleteing the zeroes if you will it does not indicate that they will not raise the value till 2013.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This seems to say that Maliki (and his crook buddies) have all of their stolen loot in USD, and he's delaying it until he can convert it to dinar?

He seems more interested in the Foreign Reserves than Dinar.

Currently valued at $50 Billion USD, they represent 45% in dollars, 45% in Euros, and the remaining 10% in Gold and British Pounds.

Maliki would like to nationalize the CBI, and all the banks in Iraq. That move would not increase the value of the Dinar.

Maliki has no interest in seeing the dinar increase in value, and Shabibi is intent on reducing the dinar liability from 30 trillion,, down to 30 billion.

It will be interesting to see if Iraq manages to avoid civil war long enough for either to meet their goals.

• Upvote 1

Nowhere in this article does it mention the 25,000 dinar.

-

There is only one note currently in Iraq that is equal to around the $21.00 mark; the 25,000 dinar note...

explaining that greater currency in Iraq at the present time is equal to twenty-one dollars and are not able to cover large payments.

rv then rd, its pretty clear, 87th time i have said that now

You better add a few zeros to that 87th time, to give it more value. :(

I fear you will have to remind the troops a few more times before it's all over.. :D;)

Hope you had a nice weekend, looks like a tough news cycle starting off this Monday...

• Upvote 1

There is only one note currently in Iraq that is equal to around the $21.00 mark; the 25,000 dinar note...

explaining that greater currency in Iraq at the present time is equal to twenty-one dollars and are not able to cover large payments.

Thanks did not see that. So that answers his question, which I was trying to figure out. :twothumbs:

-

Why would Shabibi have kept saying that they were going to do something NOW, if it was going to be 2013 before they made a move...IMO..I believe that they must distort, confuse and contrive various different ways of illustrating what they are going to do, especially as per WHEN...I think that it could take appx. 2 years to draw all of the larger notes in...as 26 trillion, or whatever they have, would not necessarily be easy to bring in all at once, especially if treasuries are trading for oil or doing other type things, as they won't need it all redeemed at once, (I would think it has to be parlayed in limited increments from the various treasuries, as we've heard), as some folks and treasuries will hold until the price goes up as well....On another note, common sense would tell us that if something were not going to be done sooner than later, not to mention their budgets needing a good rate to work with in the future alone, but why has there been so much stuff going on in regards to this...why did'nt they wait until the latter part of 2012 or until 2013...to get into this can of worms...

• Upvote 2

Say it 88 times, then, and explain what you say means.

ARE you saying that an RV will occur before an RD (which is BS) or are you simply saying an RV should occur before an RD (which I agree with)?

Dont be a dirtbag....SHOULD is what he means, or do you need a link for that....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

ARE you saying that an RV will occur before an RD (which is BS) or are you simply saying an RV should occur before an RD (which I agree with)?

Out of fairness to both sides of this subject.....

It is very likely that the exchange rate will increase to 1000:1 before any RD takes place.

That would be a RV ov 170:1. It could precede or be concurrent.

However, untill the GOI learns that when you circle the wagons, you are supposed to keep the guns pointed out, I don't see much of either happening...

They have to keep the GOI together to do either, and lately, it hasn't looked like that is going to happen..

Keep a close eye on Pres Talabani today and tomorrow, I believe the Maliki time is coming to a abrupt if not leadend end. It was just a matter of time before they flushed out the ilk, and low and behold if it isnt Maliki, Didn't he just have some private meetings with the US President? Wonder whats coming next. That said just watch Talabani and Shab's its time to turn the crank.

QL

Dont be a dirtbag....SHOULD is what he means, or do you need a link for that....

Actually, he is saying categorically that it Will. Should was never brought up in this or any of the previous times.

I admire him for his consistency of belief. He has never strayed from that position.

I can't, and won't put words in Sonny1's mouth, but I think you are holding the wrong end of the stick on this subject....

• Upvote 1

You are very demanding of Sonny with your 88 times garbage.

I am confused by your question. You ask Sonny a question and then, basically, tell him he doesn't know what he is talking about. Why bother asking him anything if you know better, which is a common theme for you.

Don't ruin it for the rest of us. We like to know what Sonny is thinking. And don't give me the sheeple speech. I can discern between knowledge, experience, and the 3-6 inch analogy, which I think you have.

Thanks Sonny. Your input is always appreciated and welcomed by me.

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

It looks to me like they are saying they will honor all currency until they can faze out the larger bills. Nothing that says the 25k bills will be only worth the same as a 25 bill. Similar to when we had $500.00 and $1,000 bills. If you have one they are still worth that amount. I still think that when they say they are removing the zero's that they are changing .00086 to ,86. IMO

• Upvote 3

Actually, he is saying categorically that it Will. Should was never brought up in this or any of the previous times.

I admire him for his consistency of belief. He has never strayed from that position.

I can't, and won't put words in Sonny1's mouth, but I think you are holding the wrong end of the stick on this subject....

Consistency is one thing....repetition and delivery are another. :)

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 3