Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Prayer Request.

divemaster5734

This is a prayer request for not just the USA, but for every human alive.

If you have a cell phone, open it up to the alarm, and set a daily one for 6pm. Every day.

Then, when your alarm goes off, stop what you are doing, turn off the alarm, and join the rest of us in prayer.

All it take is one moment.

There are people all over the world doing this.

Which means at the top of the hour, somewhere in the world, a group of people are connected by prayer.

Aside from being a daily witness for God, this is probably the single greatest thing you can do to help restore our Nation.

• Upvote 2

If you have a cell phone, open it up to the alarm, and set a daily one for 6pm. Every day.

Then, when your alarm goes off, stop what you are doing, turn off the alarm, and join the rest of us in prayer.

Which means at the top of the hour, somewhere in the world, a group of people are connected by prayer.

Aside from being a daily witness for God, this is probably the single greatest thing you can do to help restore our Nation.

awesome prayer is def. important and very powerful as well.

Please find out if 6 pm is EST, CST, etc...

Thanks!

That is a great idea and I want to thank you for bringing this to the forum. Seems the only time I get in real trouble is when I start to believe I am somehow so powerful that I believe I am the King of "My Kingdom". This never, ever works out. I am posting this well known parable as it just seems timely.

JOHN 17:21-26

“I do not ask for these only, but also for those who will believe in me through their word, 21.) that they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in me, and I in you, that they also may be in us, so that the world may believe that you have sent me. 22.) That glory that you have given me, have given them, that they may be on even as we are one, 23.) I in them and you in me, that they may become perfectly one, so that the world may know that you sent me and loved them even as you loved me. Father, I desire that they also, whom you have given , may be with me where I am to see my glory that you have given me because you loved me, before the foundation of the of the world. 25.) O, righteous Father, even though the world does not know you, I know you, and these know that you have sent me. 26.) I made known to them your name, and I will continue to make it known, that the love with which you have loved me may be in them.

God Bless you all,

Quietlearner

• Upvote 1