Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for the 10-5-11 Adam Chat

kcw

IYO, do you think if I dress up like Sadaam and sneak into Maliki's house at night and scare the crap out of him..... do you think that would speed up the RV? I could tell him to speed up the RV process or I'll haunt him forever. lol Just a suggestion. Thanks

Edited by Matt
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Adam,

Everyone has a different opinion as to the total amount of IQD and how it is distributed? I’m an economist and I feel very strongly that we need to know the current distribution of the currency?

Please give us your best estimate of current Total outstanding IQD?

Iraq GOI and CBI IQD Total?

The Iraq Citizens current holdings?

US Treasury Total?

All other Countries Total Holdings?

Lastly US Citizens Speculative Total Holdings? Along with estimated number of Investors?

Thank You,

Adam,

Maybe you can answer the question I have been unable to get an answer for.

As far as inflation goes, I admit I am at a loss.

Many claim that the inflation cannot get into double digits, & it will way before the end of year. First off, do you consider this to be true in your opinion?

I see core inflation on CBI, many talk of hyper inflation being the cause for a very soon to be rv.

Where do we track (for lack of knowledge) hyper inflation figures? What is it at now?

Thanks

A long time ago you had mentioned some pamphlets or brochures that would be used for training immediately before the RV. Have you heard any more about that training material?

That's right, and they were going to shoot videos too- around the end of last year..

• Upvote 1