Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for the 10-5-11 Adam Chat

kcw

With so many circular arguments on-going regarding the "deletion of the zeros," could you please give your take on how this will play out? The two standpoints always seem to be 1) deletion of the zeros means removing the higher denoms from circulation or 2) deletion of zeros means a 25000 becomes is equally replaced with a 25 new note (which is what most articles state as their example). Thanks!

Hi adam,

It seems people are unaware of the actual text and meaning behind Executive Order 13303, can you please clarify for everyone that it does NOT speak to the Currency of Iraq, EVEN CPA Order 39 only speaks of Investment and not Currency speculation. Also if you could please point out that Iraq has never been a fan of Currency Speculation, as recently as 2004 i can find links like this....

Iraqi courts imposed penalties of amputation, branding, and death against persons convicted of theft, corruption, currency speculation, and military desertion. The Permanent Mission of Iraq to the U.N. stated in an August 23 letter sent to Human Rights Watch that the government had repealed decrees imposing amputation and branding as penalties for the offense of military desertion. Human Rights Watch was unable to verify this claim or to determine whether such forms of punishment had in fact ceased, but noted that the penalties still applied to other categories of offenders.
Edited by donnydoright
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Hello Adam, once the RV happens (sooner rather than later I pray) do you know if you will have clear information on any "window" we will have to fully cash-in before the current denoms will be invalid or worthless? Will your intel be able to tell us how fast we have to cash everything in or if there will be "drop-dead" date for our dinar? Thanks for you diligence and honesty!

Hey Adam- Saw an article that Iraq has placed an order for fighter jets. Does that give us a clue as to the ending of Chapter 7 soon? ... or can they just own giant "authentic looking" airplane models for the heck of it? huh.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1

Hi Adam,

Like most readers here I really like this new format for weekly updates.

I appreciate your time and research for us all.

I would like to send out a plea to others to please refrain from posting cute little comments here and asking questions that have been answered over and over again. I realize that I am a relative newbie with just under 1 year of involvement with D's, and many investors have as much as 7+ years involvement, but I find most of my questions can be answered with just a few minutes of search and research on the DV Web Site. THANK YOU!

The VIP side is GREAT, and I certainly would not be opposed to moving the "chat" to the VIP side (as some have suggested). I understand that much of what is addressed and discussed on the VIP side is not appropriate for the general side, and many of us VIP's wish we could go into greater detail (I do believe we will soon have the opportunity to openly discuss all issues within the VIP community, and that you may well be busier than ever then!). Again, thank you!

I understand that we all seek answers, but for the sake of brevity and greater utilization of your time, will you please give greater weight, time, and thoroughness to questions that appear to be very current and timely, rather than to somewhat commonly known or debated issues. For example "Deletion of O's".

QUESTION: As of Monday 10/3 there has been quite a bit of discussion (over the weekend) that Erbil has been completed. Your thoughts?

Thank you

• Upvote 3

Last week I asked "how long can Iraq without RV" and the answer was "forever". Am I missing something? Doesn't it mean the country will be raped and pillaged by big cashed-up whales? The currency will become tradeable and with all the oil, gas and future economical activity, the plunderers will move in, am I not right? Can you elaborate a bit on what might happen if the PTB wait too long with this RV?

Many thanks in advance....

Is it POSSIBLE that the IQD never RV's and they just plow through life with a currency worth squadush, while continuing to sell oil and gas for US dollars? :( After all, they can just pay for imports and other services with those same dollars?

Edited by TimS
  • Upvote 4

Adam, what's your take on the Securities Law ( investments and trade)? I know they have been operating on a draft, but not yet fully a written into law. Is this not as, or more important than CH 7 or the HCL, seeing as how this deals directly with the banking sector?- Thank You RK

Edited by Rogue Knight

Hey Adam,

I know you don't really like to put bets on dates or things that can't be known for sure......But what do you think is more likely, the Dinar will RV within the next 2yrs or someone Alex38's age will live another 50-60yrs? (haha, Alex i'm just kidding, i'm sure you'll live atleast that long!)

Hey Adam - Ya think this will happen before I pass away in say 50 to 60 years or should I leave my 9 year old son the key to my safety deposit box? :blink:

Adam,

First time questioner frequent observer - my question is - your prediction of thanksgiving must be based on intel / conversations we laymens are not privy too, can you shed some light on why your information is more reliable and is more than speculation. Any information that ca be held on too is appreciated.

• Upvote 2

Thanks for all you do first of all, is there any way you can comment on or give credit too who you think give the most Credibility to your web site on a daily basis. There are so many posts & it's getting harder and harder on who to believe & who is deceivers. You've been at this a long time and have to read some of the crazy stuff that's posted sometime.who are the 5 or 10 top posters, with the most credibility posts day in & day out ? Like bond lady ,aqua dude, trooper, etc.. This would really help. Besides yourself. Lol. Negative or positive , doesn't matter.. Credibility is the key..

I read that right now, Talibani has 1/3 power, and Maliki has 2/3 power. Once the Erbil agreement is put into law, it will be Talibani 1/3, Allawi 1/3 and Maliki 1/3 power. Is that true?

If Maliki is given a vote of no-confidence, what does it do to the Erbil agreement and how much of a delay can this mean to the RV?