Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bulldog75 on OOM chat Sun night 10/02/2011 @ 11:01 PM

ronscarpa

11:01 PM [bulldog75] 12:03AM EST: "RATE ACTIVATION AND JUBILEE; HELLO JOEL OSTEEN". IMHO, WE HAVE MOST FAVORABLE CONDITIONS FOR A RATE POST; MORE LIKELY SOONER THIS WEEK, RATHER THAN LATER! THE ENTIRE GLOBAL ECONOMIC SYSTEM NEEDS THIS EVENT TO HAPPEN NOW. WE UNDERSTAND MANY OF THE SMALLER COUNTRIES TO ACTIVATE ON THE UN LIST HAVE BOUGHT INTO THE IQD AND THEY ARE AWAITING THE ACTIVATION RATE ALSO TO BOOST THEIR ECONOMY. THERE ARE MANY NEW SMALLER COUNTRIES THAT HAVE BEEN ADDED TO THE UN LIST AT THE LAST MINUTE AS OF YESTERDAY. THE LETTER ORGS ARE EXTREMELY ACTIVE AT THIS VERY MOMENT. THE SKIES ARE APPEARING CLEAR AND SUNNY. WE ARE READY AND "RIPE FOR THE HARVEST". BESIDES WE JUST HAD A 'HARVEST MOON' AND NOW A 'JEWISH NEW YEAR'. WE ARE POSITIVE AND OPTIMISTIC FOR A "RATE ACTIVATION" AND "JUBILEE". JOEL OSTEEN HAD A SERMON EARLIER THIS YEAR ON "JUBILEE". I CAN TELL YOU ONE THING, JOEL OSTEEN PROBABLY HAS DINAR, BUT EVEN IF NOT PHYSICALLY, HE DEFINITELY HAS IT IN HIS HEART. LET OUR HEARTS BE OUR GUIDE. WE ARE DISTINED FOR "JUBILEE". THANK YOU JOEL OSTEEN. WE CLAIM OUR GIFTS AND JUBILEE NOW IN THE NAME OF OUR FATHER, "THE KING OF KINGS". AMEN & AMEN.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continuation of the Chat after that posted above...sent to me in an email...RON

[lexie] Bulldog75 What an amazing post you have for us tonight... thank you!!!

[DINARWINIAN] MotorCityGuy now that is a plan that i could copy lol

[skg] Bulldog' date=' thank you

[blessing'] hey Bulldog75 sounds great

[olesailor] DinarWishes first basket?

[MotorCityGuy] Bulldog75 We are in the Days of Awe! the New Year! A new Beginning!

[seedbl] We have sent Joel Osteen dinar! Wrapped in faith!! God Bless Joel and Victoria!!!

[elaine schembre] Bulldog75 .... I love Joel Osteen

[bulldog75] elaine schembre DinarWishes lexie olesailor skg DinarWishes blessing MotorCityGuy jamessmith33 happyfeet seedbl : TY! GOOD TO SEE YOU ALL!

[bulldog75] MotorCityGuy DinarWishes : WE ARE SO BLESSED AND SO READY!

[holistichealth] seedbl i have only had the opportunity to go to one of their services live - it was awesome inspiring and something everyone should experience - what a joy and blessing they are!!!

[DinarWishes] Bulldog75 thats the truth

[redneckgirl] Bulldog75 YES WE ARE!!!!

[holistichealth] Bulldog75 amen - ty for sharing!!!

[johnnyjunk] Bulldog75 Shalom my brother ...

[meep] Bulldog75 Ready is a good word. Apropriate

[DinarWishes] Bulldog75 Well come on in pull up a chair and make yourself at home with some Q&A

[Dinarstars] Bulldog75 Bulldog75 thanks for sharing

[happyfeet] i love all ya'll and going to bed and going to send up a prayer so powerful --ya'll gona wake up rich in the pocket , heart, mind and spirit. in da morning watch--I got favor NIGHT BULLDOG75

[bulldog75] feda redneckgirl DinarWishes OKIE holistichealth johnnyjunk meep MotorCityGuy Dinarstars : GO JOEL OSTEEN. Historian happyfeet holistichealth : BLESSINGS.

[meep] Bulldog75 Blessing back at you!!!

[tamharris] Bulldog - thank you for bringing your bright and optimistic attitude - it is much appreciated

[johnnyjunk] Bulldog75 we are Blessed INDEED ...

[bulldog75] meep : AFFECTS US; AND OUR HEARTS AND MINDS.

[bulldog75] feda redneckgirl DinarWishes OKIE holistichealth johnnyjunk meep MotorCityGuy Dinarstars : GO JOEL OSTEEN. Historian happyfeet holistichealth : BLESSINGS.

[DinarWishes] Cathmando1 He is the Pastor of Lakewood Church in Houston

[DinarWishes] Cathmando1 He gave a message talking about the Year of Jubilee

[bulldog75] chickenplucker blessing lexie Sedona DinarWishes holistichealth : TY! WE ARE BLESSED.

[DinarWishes] footforward He is a Great Pastor and I love being a member of his church

[bulldog75] KKM Sedona redneckgirl : WHOA ; FABULOUS ; LOVE YA.

[bulldog75] seedbl ; YOU KNOW IT; BLESSINGS.

[bulldog75] Sedona yankeedoodle seedbl MotorCityGuy ; OKAY; EVERYONE HAVE A BLESSED NIGHT AND GOOD SLEEP. WE WILL NEED IT FOR THIS WEEK!!!

[MotorCityGuy] Yom Kippur comes once a year, forgiveness for all sins, but Jubilee comes only every 50th year, once for each generation!

-------------

DinarWishes] Cathmando1 First of all it Is the Calendar year of Jubilee in the Jewish Holidays. Second it is Bulldogs way of being positive and claiming a blessing... Does it have anything to do with the RV?? depends on where your

faith is and some don't believe in God and others do

------------

[bulldog75] sunny shasta7 junior35 : WE CAN SEE THE POST ANYTIME NOW; "HOUR TO HOUR THRU WEEK"

[bulldog75] yankeedoodle : I SEE THIS AS A STRONG 98% FOR THE WEEK. AM VERY OPTIMISTIC!!!

[DinarWishes] Bulldog75 Agreed !

[procomp1] ladydiva set back and think real hard; DONT STRESS PLEASE

[dizzzyoboy] Bulldog75 - Hi do you think that the currencies will come in 2 baskets or one?

[blessing] Bulldog75 : that's great... I feel it is 100 percent now and I pray it to be true.. Amen

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

All these want to be pastors found there voice ARE YOU LISTING GOD

Who are you praying to JOEL are GOD

Joel dose not have Dinar nor dose GOD ..................but you guys are fixen to see my bad side

I would appreciate you leaving God out of this .................I will only ask onceangry.gif(somebody can let them know)

Days of turning the other cheek are over ......................

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 7

11:01 PM [bulldog75] 12:03AM EST: "RATE ACTIVATION AND JUBILEE; HELLO JOEL OSTEEN". IMHO, WE HAVE MOST FAVORABLE CONDITIONS FOR A RATE POST; MORE LIKELY SOONER THIS WEEK, RATHER THAN LATER! THE ENTIRE GLOBAL ECONOMIC SYSTEM NEEDS THIS EVENT TO HAPPEN NOW. WE UNDERSTAND MANY OF THE SMALLER COUNTRIES TO ACTIVATE ON THE UN LIST HAVE BOUGHT INTO THE IQD AND THEY ARE AWAITING THE ACTIVATION RATE ALSO TO BOOST THEIR ECONOMY. THERE ARE MANY NEW SMALLER COUNTRIES THAT HAVE BEEN ADDED TO THE UN LIST AT THE LAST MINUTE AS OF YESTERDAY. THE LETTER ORGS ARE EXTREMELY ACTIVE AT THIS VERY MOMENT. THE SKIES ARE APPEARING CLEAR AND SUNNY. WE ARE READY AND "RIPE FOR THE HARVEST". BESIDES WE JUST HAD A 'HARVEST MOON' AND NOW A 'JEWISH NEW YEAR'. WE ARE POSITIVE AND OPTIMISTIC FOR A "RATE ACTIVATION" AND "JUBILEE". JOEL OSTEEN HAD A SERMON EARLIER THIS YEAR ON "JUBILEE". I CAN TELL YOU ONE THING, JOEL OSTEEN PROBABLY HAS DINAR, BUT EVEN IF NOT PHYSICALLY, HE DEFINITELY HAS IT IN HIS HEART. LET OUR HEARTS BE OUR GUIDE. WE ARE DISTINED FOR "JUBILEE". THANK YOU JOEL OSTEEN. WE CLAIM OUR GIFTS AND JUBILEE NOW IN THE NAME OF OUR FATHER, "THE KING OF KINGS". AMEN & AMEN.

Joel Osteen is a wonderful man and I am sure he would be appalled to see his name attached with this post. And it's a sure thing he does not have it in his heart. And I promise his "Jubilee" sermon had nothing to do with the dinar.

I thank God for men like Joel and I praise God for my blessings each day. Aloha ke Akua!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

All these want to be pastors found there voice ARE YOU LISTING GOD

Who are you praying to JOEL are GOD

Joel dose not have Dinar nor dose GOD ..................but you guys are fixen to see my bad side

I would appreciate you leaving God out of this .................I will only ask onceangry.gif(somebody can let them know)

Days of turning the other cheek are over ......................

Not sure exactly what your point is but I'm sure you can find a better way to say what you mean. Sounds like your threatening someone.dry.gif

Joel Osteen is a wonderful man and I am sure he would be appalled to see his name attached with this post. And it's a sure thing he does not have it in his heart. And I promise his "Jubilee" sermon had nothing to do with the dinar.

I thank God for men like Joel and I praise God for my blessings each day. Aloha ke Akua!

so if someone I know goes to the bank after an RV, and says I don't have them physically, but I do in my heart, can they get the same rate as the rest of us? :)

• Upvote 2

How about we all praise God and end this stupid post! Remember we are all brothers looking to RV!

What are we praising GOD for? The stupid post? or the stupid person? Not sure god would want to hear either. "we are all brothers" Shouldn't we be nice and just read the posts and have fun with them? I hope:-)

• Upvote 1

I praise God for everything in my life. I praise God for this opportunity, no matter the end result. I praise God for everlasting life. I give thanks for Jesus blood washing my sins . if this works I will praise God and bless his house!

hey if people wanna be cooky religious weirdos, let them...they seem to enjoy it very much...me personally i just sit back and laugh, then get a bit worried because we actually have people that are leaders of this country, and especially foreign countries that make there decisions based on all of this insane religious babble. Its very troublesome and our founding fathers im sure are rolling over in there graves.