Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru with a Guarantee

11 Bravo

Lets get the important things covered first.

My plan to double up weekly through NFL failed.

Jets got raped by the raiders.

Here are the picks for this week.

Det @ Dal Det +2.5

NO @ Jack NO -7

SF @ Phil SF +9.5

Wash @ St..L Wash -3

Ten @ Clev Ten -1

Buf @ Cin Buf -3

Min @ KC Min -3

Car @ Chi Chi -6.5

Pit @ Hou Pit +3.5

Atl @ Sea Atl -5

NYG @ Arz NYG -1

Mia @ SD SD -7

Den @ GB GB -12

NE @ Oak NE -6

NYJ @ Balt Balt -4.5

Ind @ TB TB -10

Now how about Iraq.

I talked with my buddies this week and got no new intel.

There is going to be a reassignment of duties coming this week, and I am not

sure of the new assignments that each will have.

One of my friends believes that he will be spending some time working closely with the Kurds.

I hope this is true. I do know that I will still have one in parliment. Maybe two.

From the info received this week, not much has happened to finalize Erbil agreement.

Everyone that has first hand info is shocked that this is not done.

I feel that we are at the point that any further delays hurts our efforts.

From what I know of the Kurds, they are taking this as a point of disrespect.

Please remember that I have always stated that I do not think this will be wrapped up as fast as others do.

Some feel we could see RV within a week of Erbil and Chapt 7. I still feel it will be at least 6 months afterwards for RV.

We are starting to lose the first quarter of 2112 IMO.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 4

Det @ Dal Det +2.5

NO @ Jack NO -7

SF @ Phil SF +9.5

Wash @ St..L Wash -3

Ten @ Clev Ten -1

Buf @ Cin Buf -3

Min @ KC Min -3

Car @ Chi Chi -6.5

Pit @ Hou Pit +3.5

Atl @ Sea Atl -5

NYG @ Arz NYG -1

Mia @ SD SD -7

Den @ GB GB -12

NE @ Oak NE -6

NYJ @ Balt Balt -4.5

Ind @ TB TB -10

Now how about Iraq.

One of my friends believes that he will be spending some time working closely with the Kurds.

I hope this is true. I do know that I will still have one in parliment. Maybe two.

From the info received this week, not much has happened to finalize Erbil agreement.

Please remember that I have always stated that I do not think this will be wrapped up as fast as others do.

Some feel we could see RV within a week of Erbil and Chapt 7. I still feel it will be at least 6 months afterwards for RV.

who is this? and........"We are starting to lose the first quarter of 2112 IMO." Either this is a type, or I'll have to give my dinar to my great grand children! :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Det @ Dal Det +2.5

NO @ Jack NO -7

SF @ Phil SF +9.5

Wash @ St..L Wash -3

Ten @ Clev Ten -1

Buf @ Cin Buf -3

Min @ KC Min -3

Car @ Chi Chi -6.5

Pit @ Hou Pit +3.5

Atl @ Sea Atl -5

NYG @ Arz NYG -1

Mia @ SD SD -7

Den @ GB GB -12

NE @ Oak NE -6

NYJ @ Balt Balt -4.5

Ind @ TB TB -10

Now how about Iraq.

Bravo got a phone call from my former contracting co workers last night , could you confirm if they are closing mosul and tikrit ? It was a very interesting conversation to say the least.

By the the way i hope this is not your 9+ spread on san fran over the eagles , because eagles will win this game ,backs are against the wall rite now . my lock of the week.

Keep us posted ,

Thanks

Thanks for the "twofor" Bravo... NFL and Dinar update... and still keepin it real. Like that... course I'm hoping sooner than later, but that is just me. I have heard others say that this seems to be manipulated by some outside powers... don't know, but I am sure lots of folks are getting ticked over this besides us... for shur!!! dry.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Thx for the Update 11Bravo ! ;)

That's Awesome that U have a Contact in Parliament. Keep Us Posted Bro'.

I'm taking 1 of My Teenage Thuglets to the Arizona Cardinals Game against the Giants Today.

Scooter mentioned in His posts last year that He attends the Az Cardinals games. Since He put His Picture in His Avatar, if I see Him I'm gonna say 'Hey' !

B)B)B)

• Upvote 1

What is it you are actually are you offering as a guarantee? While I respect your opinion and believe you have the contacts you claim to have Im not sure I understand what your guarantee is....Obviously you are throwing out the guarantee of NO RV anytime soon BUT really what kinda of guarantee is that? Anyone can guarantee that but when the RV does happen sooner than later....what will you say then? Oh heck ya people I was wrong! Lol I mean seriously your guarantee of NO RV is just as arbitrary as your Jets lock last week! Lol

who is this? and........"We are starting to lose the first quarter of 2112 IMO." Either this is a type, or I'll have to give my dinar to my great grand children! :)

typo 2012

Thx for the Update 11Bravo ! ;)

That's Awesome that U have a Contact in Parliament. Keep Us Posted Bro'.

I'm taking 1 of My Teenage Thuglets to the Arizona Cardinals Game against the Giants Today.

Scooter mentioned in His posts last year that He attends the Az Cardinals games. Since He put His Picture in His Avatar, if I see Him I'm gonna say 'Hey' !

B)B)B)

The people involved in Par are pretty boring IMO.

Most info they have is avail. and they are tight lipped.

Great to confirm or deny.

The intrest will be the dynamics of the Kurds.

I am telling you they are pissed off.

• Upvote 3

Right on Bravo 11. Kurds being disrespected is a common thing around the ME. I am glad the UN recently took a paddle with holes in it and spanked Talabani for some motivation. Central Iraqi Government Officials =Knuckleheads

Kurds = Intelligent people always Slighted by their inferiors from all borders.

Like doing football picks...Yeah...I like parley tickets...6 picks are my preference 30 for 1...Last time I played I bet 200.00 each weekend...Made 12,000.00...Then moved to a state ( MI )..Cant find tickets here..Football not as exciting as it was...Probably shouln't post on forum cause I bought a few million dinar 7 years ago..Kinda lost interest in rumors now...When it comes, it comes...When it comes I will be in L V for the season...Happy Day...Love your picks (Most of them ) Here is my 6 pick for week 4...We'll see...

N O -7

Wash PK

Buff -3

Minn -1.5

Atl -4.5

G B -12.5

Games still being played ( See how rusty I am ) LOL