Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I have noticed there are a few people on this site that say "how do we know it is ever going to rv". Well, most of you dinarians know it is going to, as to when, we don't know. But for you guys that don't think it is or want to know for sure, here are some links to video's from Shabbs visit in April of 2011. I suggest you watch them, and you will be enlightened with the information right from Shabbs himself.

Video 1

http://youtu.be/Q56aohs98iI

Video 2

http://youtu.be/EY9oXjJRXzk

Video 3

http://youtu.be/6jy0T9HVYFA

Video 4

http://youtu.be/ZBtffE1AD1s

We are getting closer people, just have to be patient. B)

• Upvote 16

It is a very good post and actually coming from the source of the CBI.

My question is not "IF" it will RV (this is inevitable).

My question is that when it does RV, will our 25,000 notes be accepted by CBI and if so, will they be worth anything other than TP.

I like this A LOT! I thought it was funny that when posed the question about an RV, He said "Well, even if I knew, I couldn't tell you! I guess he is only allowed to talk to Okie and a few select bankers about this :).

He also said that they would need to wait and see what happened with inflation. I read an article that said they had inflation "under control". Not real sure what an out of control inflation would be to them. They state that now it is at about 7%. BL said "now its buckin 10% even though they say 7 Something." I'd love to know where she got this info.

• Upvote 2

i have never doubted that 1170 dinar for a dollar is a joke for iraq. and i fully believe someday, maybe even soon, it will be 10 cents, 25 cents, maybe up to $3 for just one dinar.

but, if i also knew for sure my 25,000 notes would still be 25,000s and not worth 25, i would have obscene amounts of dinar. that is the stumbling block here, not the exchange rate.

I like this A LOT! I thought it was funny that when posed the question about an RV, He said "Well, even if I knew, I couldn't tell you! I guess he is only allowed to talk to Okie and a few select bankers about this smile.gif.

He also said that they would need to wait and see what happened with inflation. I read an article that said they had inflation "under control". Not real sure what an out of control inflation would be to them. They state that now it is at about 7%. BL said "now its buckin 10% even though they say 7 Something." I'd love to know where she got this info.

Ive heard the same thing they are reaching 10% they will never dare tell the media how much their inflation is there true numbers due to foreign investment fear shabbs is smarter than that i wouldnt reveal that either but i do believe they are getting almost in the double digits. Donnt believe everything you read especially where they are inflation wise.

i have never doubted that 1170 dinar for a dollar is a joke for iraq. and i fully believe someday, maybe even soon, it will be 10 cents, 25 cents, maybe up to $3 for just one dinar.

but, if i also knew for sure my 25,000 notes would still be 25,000s and not worth 25, i would have obscene amounts of dinar. that is the stumbling block here, not the exchange rate.

umm thats why this is speculative and they put out wrong info on purpose believe it or not. Iraqi media has more leaks then the Iraqi navy and thats saying alot.

i understand that it is speculative. what surprises me is the amount of people who will tell you right now the 25000s will always be 25000 and are truly expecting to be multi-millionaires and if you believe otherwise, you are any number of things that i have been called.

not that i care

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

There will be some millionaires among this group. It depends upon how many dinar we hold. Some of the estimates of the rate are very hard to justify. But to imagine a rate of less than .10 is just unimagineable. Far too many people would be negatively affected. They need to come out at least .50 to keep the holders from driving the dinar back down to below a penny. You need to give it some implied value in order to make others feel comfortable enough to hold and use it. It probably will increase over time but must start at .50 or better to instill some belief in it. JMHO. Thanks.

Here little pink piggy :eyebrows:

• Upvote 3

25 $ still on the 000 zero hype that would take a long time to impliment. Don't worry it should be worth. 1_1

I like this A LOT! I thought it was funny that when posed the question about an RV, He said "Well, even if I knew, I couldn't tell you! I guess he is only allowed to talk to Okie and a few select bankers about this :).

Right, the key is that for Shabibi an RV is a tool to fight inflation. If infaltion is at 10% why would anyone think the fix for that would be an RV of 100,000%?

The more telling q/a was the question (at the end of the video I saw a while back, its the same one that opens with the q/a about an RV) where he is asked about an RD and is answer is that it is already decided to do it, its just a question of when.

So this alas all points to a very small RV and a very big RD.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

He never said there will be an rv, he beat around the bush when asked. Maybe I missed something, huh?

Exactly correct. He also only talks about an RV in the context of a tool to fight inflation so one would expect the size to be of the same order of magnitude as the inflation they want to control (i.e . a few percent, not hundreds of thousands of percent). He also confirms that it has been decided to execute an RD, just not when to do so.