Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The implementation of the deletion of 000's -

Yes, that must be it. Not to be the voice of reason..............not to remind people to stay grounded......................not to simply offer another way to look at things.................not to have people think twice about quitting their day job right now, or not put a down payment on a house that they WILL be able to afford once this thing plays out. He just needs to be right. Got it, thanks

laugh.giflaugh.gif

Its ok bro.....some people still throw a tantrum when you say anything that means they wont get their way......

And there are alot of those around here!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wow, there he is again. Every time there is some article or conversation about LOP or RD, yep you are here. You really really want it to LOP or RD huh? It is beyond reality, this investment, how much do people have to say that. Smoke and mirrors are almost every article, but somehow the REALITY of this investment can not ever be let go. I sure hope you understand this is a different situation, this is a different time in history, this is a different country with money proven to be valuable. The US, China, many other countries, Warren Buffett, George Bush, Donald Trump, and millions of other are holding the Dinar. Why would they be holding it if they were going to LOP or RD before the RV? Why would they and us throw money at an investment that is sure to LOP or RV because reality says so? Your reality is different from anyone else's reality. History repeats itself most of the time, but the reality is history changes also. This is a different time in life, the crest before the crash, and they are trying to save us from a economic crash. Why would they take the money out of the Peoples hand when they, the people, is what makes the world go around. No not corporation, no not governments, no not countries, no not anything. I just don't understand why why why RD and LOP is still around. This will not be a standard transaction. Alot of measure are being taken for this Dinar, but why, it is not because it will LOP or RD first. Why would they be taking all these measures because people who invested 5,000 into dinars and come away with 15,000. Wow big money huh. Oh yea that is right, its reality. Sorry, how stupid am I.

Wow is right....I usually sit back and learn from all these exchanges but I had to step in and help you realize that you have succeeded in letting us know that you have no clue what is going on and how easy it is to repeat guru garbage....do yourself a favor and learn, research, watch.....it helps one keep oneself from looking foolish...

• Upvote 2

Wow is right....I usually sit back and learn from all these exchanges but I had to step in and help you realize that you have succeeded in letting us know that you have no clue what is going on and how easy it is to repeat guru garbage....do yourself a favor and learn, research, watch.....it helps one keep oneself from looking foolish...

Bravo!!! Didnt think I was the only one who noticed!!! laugh.gif

• Upvote 2

An RD would screw countless foreign investors and not be pretty if Iraq intends to attract foreign investment and build trust.

Not that it really matters either way, but, historically, you are wrong on both points.

RD does not increase or decrease the present value in terms of buying power.

It is a measure used to, among other things, increase confidence in the currency.

This is to be felt domestically as well as by foreign investors.

A RD would attract investors, as it is not only a confidence builder, it also tells them that Iraq is ready to significantly build their economy by removing the blight of past hyperinflation from their currency.

I could care less what the gurus have told you, read any description of redenomination, ant it will tell you, that it is designed to build confidence; locally, and abroad.

Also, nothing about economics has ever been pretty. It is like gas in a fuel tank, doesn't matter what it costs; a gallon always does the same amount or work...

The trust matter is the reason for the 2 year overlap. If someone cannot understand that 25 new dinar buys the same as 25000 old dinar did, after using them interchangeably for 2 years, they are probably a danger to both themselves and society.

At this point, the instability of the GOI, and the lack of security are the two main reasons that this discussion has little meaning.

And, before you trouble any more electrons by asking me why I am here, be prepared for a very long answer that will probably touch on subjects you never thought were possibly related to dinar...

[quote name='Dalite'

And, before you trouble any more electrons by asking me why I am here, be prepared for a very long answer that will probably touch on subjects you never thought were possibly related to dinar...

LMAO!!!!! Thanks for the laugh Dalite....Its ironic, how I got into this to be an instant millionaire...but then I learned and watched and put two and two together.....Im still amazed how people(or should I say sheep) that just repeat whats heard without one minute of checking or researching....amazing....thanks for you though..I have learned a ton from you!!!tip_hat.gif

The way things have happened in Iraq lately, Even though the majority of people on this site think otherwise, I can't help but believe that the RV could be strung out over the next 2 or 3 years. Every time the post's start getting all fired up, and I am not talking about the pumpers and other troublemakers, and thing start rolling in Iraq, something comes along lets the air out. Then for a couple of weeks all there is is stories about the corruption int the Iraqi government. The United States did a good job of winning the war, but now seem to be losing the Peace. Now I am not looking to start a fight, I am just wanting to put my opinion down in writing. And yes I am going to stick it out to the end. They ain't no mean Muslim gonna run me off. <_<<_<

LMAO!!!!! Thanks for the laugh Dalite....Its ironic, how I got into this to be an instant millionaire...but then I learned and watched and put two and two together.....Im still amazed how people(or should I say sheep) that just repeat whats heard without one minute of checking or researching....amazing....thanks for you though..I have learned a ton from you!!!tip_hat.gif

They talk about it, but show me where they are actually moving in the direction, physically towards an RD. Show me where they and the IMF are working in the RD direction. There is none. So they talk, they banter, talk about 2013....we will see.

Don't look so much as to what they say as to what they do.

• Upvote 1

They talk about it, but show me where they are actually moving in the direction, physically towards an RD. Show me where they and the IMF are working in the RD direction. There is none. So they talk, they banter, talk about 2013....we will see.

Don't look so much as to what they say as to what they do.

I'll agree that the talk is cheap, and the action is what pays the bills...

Iraq is going to do whatever Iraq does. No matter how hard we grunt, we are not going to change the outcome.

It's their party, and nothing is real until it's done.

If you look a little further, you will find a good bit of info on what the IMF expects and what the allow a debtor nation to do. The Paris Club has similar clout in the power of suggestion.

At this point in time, I am more concerned about internal implosion of the government, or civil war due to lack of infrastructure, or promises met.

The number of notes or BILLS in circulation is does not matter. It is NOT a consideration. It is of NO IMPORTANCE. It is the total value of the notes that needs to be reduced. Not the number of pieces of paper.

Well of course thats the main reasoning for it.....just explaining that a lop would still in fact reduce the amount of notes as well since that seems to be a new statement by the CBI and people take it as meaning they arent talking about a lop because "a lop wont reduce the amount of notes"....

At this point in time, I am more concerned about internal implosion of the government, or civil war due to lack of infrastructure, or promises met.

No kidding!!!

Imagine this:

Kuwait with 3 million population has about 25 billion KWDs in circulation. And generally they are not hard-cash society.

Iraq with 30 million population will have 30 billion IQDs (assuming LOP) in circulation..? and their banking industry is still at its infant stage. On the average 1000 IQDs per Iraqis..? Get real. :lol:

All of you just need to prove it. YOU CAN'T. I have said that about both sides. YOU CAN'T PROVE IT EITHER WAY. What i can tell you is emotions run everything.

Did you miss the dozens of articles that talk about the RD bill that was presented to Parliament? That's pretty solid proof right there.....a lot more then the RV crowd that says it 'has to happen, because iraq needs it'

BTW: Estewart, how do you change the writing under your Avatar, yours says 'PISCES'? Is it after a certain post count? or something i missed in my settings?

Edited by donnydoright

Did you miss the dozens of articles that talk about the RD bill that was presented to Parliament? That's pretty solid proof right there.....a lot more then the RV crowd that says it 'has to happen, because iraq needs it'

Whether Iraq is going to RV or LOP, redenomination is part of the process. They need the lower denom ragardless. What CBI sent to the Parliament is no proof that they are going to LOP.

What is going on in Iraq then. another site, whom I respect mentioned in July Iraq had begun pulling in the 25,000k notes. I wonder whose? Could it be other countries? Could it be possible that unbeknown to the general public,

a deal was struck. Is that why Shabibi in the interview said there was not much dinar out side of Iraqs borders?

You're clearly a bright guy. Your question may be answered in Presidential Order 13303. Says that Americans have the same right as Iraqi citizens by investing in Iraq IE purchasing dinar. From what I've read, no other countries aside from the US are allowed to buy.

If it were to RV to $0.10, then it could only RD by 10:1 and a 25,000 IQD would become 2,500 new dinars . That's not exactly "deleting the zeros". I think an RV to around 1 penny is as high it could go, that would then allow an RD of 100:1 (like France did) such that a 25K IQD would become 250 new dinar, which is still pretty zero deleting. While that is possible, I think an RV to only around $0.0015 (say 2x) is more likely with an RD of 1000:1 .

Dude, I/WE hope it RV's greater than $0.0015!!!! One thing that I'd like to add is that IF (BIG IF) the Chinese/Bushes/Buffets/Trumps own dinar, even a small RV would make them many multiples on their investment. Folks, a $.10 RV on 1,000,000 IQD is $100,000.00................. on a $1200.00 or less investment. That's an investment return of a lifetime!!!!!!! You ain't gonna make that anywhere else but the currency market IN YOUR LIFE!!!!! Just a little levitytongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

• Upvote 1

Imagine this:

Kuwait with 3 million population has about 25 billion KWDs in circulation. And generally they are not hard-cash society.

Iraq with 30 million population will have 30 billion IQDs (assuming LOP) in circulation..? and their banking industry is still at its infant stage. On the average 1000 IQDs per Iraqis..? Get real. laugh.gif

I read that the average Iraqi has about 200,000 dinar. A lop would make it 200, thus the 1000 IQD per Iraqi may fall in line. Just an observation.

Mak63

Dude, I/WE hope it RV's greater than $0.0015!!!!

Hope for sure! but expectation, afraid not :(

One thing that I'd like to add is that IF (BIG IF) the Chinese/Bushes/Buffets/Trumps own dinar, even a small RV would make them many multiples on their investment. Folks, a $.10 RV on 1,000,000 IQD is $100,000.00................. on a $1200.00 or less investment. That's an investment return of a lifetime!!!!!!! You ain't gonna make that anywhere else but the currency market IN YOUR LIFE!!!!! Just a little

No disagreement there. a 100:1 shot is a huge huge win, getting more than this requires being a seed funder at Google or Microsoft etc. I'd love to get even 2:1 here, 10:1 would be fantastic and 100:1 retirement city! :)

Imagine this:

Iraq with 30 million population will have 30 billion IQDs (assuming LOP) in circulation..? and their banking industry is still at its infant stage. On the average 1000 IQDs per Iraqis..? Get real. :lol:

Why should the money supply be proportional to the population? Being proportional to the size of the economy or GDP seems more reasonable. First the 25B figure is for Kuwait's M2, so to compare Iraq's M2 is 60T not 30T. Kuwait's GDP is around $ 130B USD compared to Iraq's say $75B all in USD. So M2/GDP for Kuwait is (25*3.67)/130 = .7 and for Iraq (assuming an RD + tiny RV brings the IQD to $1) is 60/75 = .8 . Since Iraq is a more cash oriented economy this higher ratio seems reasonable. These values for Iraq are a bit fuzzy so we can't be too sure of the numbers but they are in rough agreement. GDP per capita in Iraq is 20x lower than in Kuwait, so wouldn't we expect the money supply per capita to also be much lower? Edited by xyzzy

All of you just need to prove it. YOU CAN'T. I have said that about both sides. YOU CAN'T PROVE IT EITHER WAY. What i can tell you is emotions run everything.

Prove what? That they are TALKING about lopping?? You cant be serious.....they have said it over and over and over again!! How many times do you have to read it before you understand it?? Its very easily proven tough guy.....

If your asking to prove that they will lop, well thats just a ignorant statement because first off I dont know anyone thats saying they know whats going to happen, or that a lop is the only thing that can happen.....not to mention that ITS NOT OVER YET.....LOL sheesh......your being silly now....go away.....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

You're clearly a bright guy. Your question may be answered in Presidential Order 13303. Says that Americans have the same right as Iraqi citizens by investing in Iraq IE purchasing dinar. From what I've read, no other countries aside from the US are allowed to buy.

Presidential order 13303 does NOT say this! PLEASE look it up, it doesn't even imply this!

Ex:

30 trillion (whatever the real number is..) "3-zero" dinar in circulation.

50 billion new dinar in lower denoms printed up and circulated

exchange rate changed to 1:1

ALL 3-zero notes removed from circulation by exchange or attrition.

Now, HOW MANY DINAR ARE LEFT IN CIRCULATION??

THAT'S a reduction in the number of circulating dinars without a LOP! So don't start that diatribe again.....

Why do ya'll always have to see the negative side?? There is more than one way to lower the amount of dinar in circulation without LOPping!! Take your frigging blinders off for once.....jeez......

well here is a news piece that no one will like for sure-

02/10/2011 24:08

Baghdad / Dubai / private

Revealed the financial sources familiar with in Dubai for the points of U.S. founded a Web site online, titled (iraqidinar.com), respect to speculate in the Iraqi dinar and encourages Americans to this, as he says a source from inside the Green Zone that some of the condos to the leadership of officials and officers turned to the banks do not comply with the specifications of the financial storage because they were filled with U.S. currency.

The same sources quoted by traders on Wall Street for invitations and announcements launched by the U.S. administration to encourage the purchase of the Iraqi dinar, through the Web site, which provides a detailed explanation on how to buy the Iraqi dinar, agents and pricing.

The sources said that there is a fever to buy the Iraqi dinar sweeping the financial markets in the Gulf, Wall Street, noting that a major GCC banking companies active in this field and offers great facilities for asylum-dinar purchase and transportation of a private aircraft from Arbil to anywhere in the world.

Underscoring the Iraqi Central Bank that the year two thousand and thirteen will delete the zeros and the currency exchange, pointing out that the current currency formed a cluster of large cash estimated thirty trillion dinars, says economic expert, who requested anonymity, said the Iraqis to delete the three zeroes from the currency in order to raise the value of , explaining that the delay was for about a year to give the opportunity to collect the Iraqi dinar from the market, especially now that there are traders who store the dinar to a monopoly in the right moment. He said the Iraqi economic expert, promoting Americans to buy the Iraqi dinar, and said that the Americans claim to their own citizens to trade in dinars and buy it, but that the American call for that almost make you buy it already and nationally, he said.

According to the economist, who works as a consultant to major financial houses Gulf, the Kuwaiti dinar has doubled its value 3 times after the liberation of Kuwait, while the value of the Iraqi dinar and Iran after the war two and a half, and is now a candidate for the high value of 4 times.He disclosed that Kuwait, Jordan and the Gulf States and the United States in particular and Israel to deal with Iraqi merchants, including Kurdistan and some who have taken from the Gulf, Jordan and Syria, the headquarters for them to collect the dinar and sold at competitive prices, pointing out that billions of dinars are stored in private homes called (Ware House), which like banks, but trading was not working only be stored and deposits whatever their value Kamanat Bossullac.

He noted that some of this strange procedure, but it really Ihddt, Valdanar stores and bought an escape from the country's aircraft formal and informal, and perhaps with the knowledge and involvement of senior government officials and influential.

According to the expert, the Central Bank of Iraq has reservations on the reserve of more than $ 4 billion Kkhozan strategic Revealing that Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to exercise strong pressure to pull this stockpiling, but the bank rejects it every time because it means the bankruptcy of the state. And the transfer of an expert from one of the delegation members who accompanied House Speaker Osama Najafi, during his recent visit to the UAE, saying that Maliki is trying to control the Central Bank of Iraq, specifically stockpiling strategic than the dollar, through a plan of a two-pronged one: to weaken the central bank as an independent first, and and then placing the hand on the inventories of strategic dollar, before the start of plan to raise zeros.In the meantime, according to a source from inside the Green Zone, some condos with leaders and officials and officers turned to the banks not matching the specifications of storage because they were filled with financial currency U.S. dollar.

The source says that this process has affected the level of trading currencies in the Central Bank of Iraq, but are invisible until the moment, but he expressed the belief that this will cause major problems on the economic level of the later.

According to the Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, the Bank's strategy of deleting three zeros and the currency exchange will be at the beginning of a new year and the budget for the new Iraqi state, are expected to switch the currency in the new fiscal year for the year two thousand and thirteen.

He said that the zeros have been added for the currency led to the deterioration of the currency in Iraq has led to weakness in the efficiency of monetary exchange, noting that what you are suffering monetary institutions of Iraq at the present time of the errors in the accounts and records of returns caused by the high number of currency that are difficult to read, explaining that greater currency in Iraq at the present time is equal to twenty-one dollars and are not able to cover large payments. Salih stressed that the process of removing the zeros and the currency exchange is the process of administrative reform of the Iraqi currency cash and thus do not affect the value of things to raise the per capita income or change in Iraq.

http://translate.goo...ous%26id%3D4875

Ex:

30 trillion (whatever the real number is..) "3-zero" dinar in circulation.

50 billion new dinar in lower denoms printed up and circulated

exchange rate changed to 1:1

ALL 3-zero notes removed from circulation by exchange or attrition.

Now, HOW MANY DINAR ARE LEFT IN CIRCULATION??

THAT'S a reduction in the number of circulating dinars without a LOP! So don't start that diatribe again.....

Why do ya'll always have to see the negative side?? There is more than one way to lower the amount of dinar in circulation without LOPping!! Take your frigging blinders off for once.....jeez......

Here is whats flawed in your scenerio....

The number in circulation isent ONLY "3-zero" dinar....its all the denominations.....

If they RV 1 to 1 and you exchange your 25k note for an equal amount in the new lower denoms, you didnt reduce anything....you actually added to the number of notes (not the value, just number of notes) which they said they were reducing the number of notes in circulation as well so that right there doesnt fit with your scenerio....

There are other ways of reducing the amount in circulation but Iraq isent taking any of those steps....the only way they have talked about reducing the currency in circulation is by lopping the zeros and replacing the currency all together....

When they show signs of completing the task of reducing the money supply other then by lopping, then I surely will accept and praise them for it....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2