Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Global Settlements - RV Delays helping us?

RVWITHME

Are you for real?.... No link?... Do you understand what href means? FAT link embedded in beginning of post. Familiar with http:// much?

No understand how to read? I thought so....

Breathe RVWITHME, just Breath. Livinlife just missed it. No big deal

I've been involved in this ongoing saga for over 20 years now, and the test of time eventually proves what is valid and what isn't. To say it (finding truth and reality) is an exercise in total frustration is an understatement. I'm sure we would all love to see the utopian world that Nesara promises; unfortunately changes of that magnitude could not be practically implemented without mass chaos. I personally tend to agree most with the opinions that EGK has expressed in this thread related to the WGS.

How do you know this?

Hot off the press, so PLEASE don't bash. If true, this could be big news as to possible hold on RV. After-all, if FRN's are on the way out, wouldn't we want to wait a bit to get our RV in REAL (backed) U.S. currency (U.S. Treasury instead of fiat Fed Reserve)? Don't know how far down the rabbit hole this goes, but if true, would go a long way in explaining the delay in RV. Here ya go:

"

Saturday, October 1, 2011

<a href="http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2011/10/history-is-being-made-right-now.html">HISTORY IS BEING MADE RIGHT NOW

From an insider to the programs ---- just rec'd via email

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: PP - History is Being Made Right Now

CHECK THIS OUT FOR YOURSELF - google: global settlements, white Hats, white knights, and History Behind the National Economic Security And Reformation Act (N.E.S.A.R.A). This came from a friend - CHECK THIS OUT FOR YOURSELF.

HISTORY IS BEING MADE RIGHT NOW

GLOBAL SETTLEMENTS. THE FED IS HISTORY, NEW MONEY IS PRINTED THAT IS GOLD AND SILVER BACKED, NO MORE FEDERAL RESERVE. WOW, WOW, WOW. HOORAY. CHINA HAS SAVED THE US FROM BEING A 3RD WORLD COUNTRY. CANADA WILL BRING THE US OUT OF DEBT WITH THEIR GOLD. THIS IS THE BIGGEST MINDBLOWING NEWS OF YOUR ENTIRE LIFETIMES!!!! THE GENIE IN THE BOTTLE HAS NOW BEEN RELEASED. HYPERINFLATION IN CHINA IS CREATED BY THE FED BOGUS DEBT. BYE, BYE, FED. FED IS DEAD.

FED DIED TONIGHT. ALL THE 19 INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY COUNTRIES JUST KICKED THE FEDERAL RESERVE OUT OF THE ARENA PERMANENTLY. 60 TRILLION DOLLARS STOLEN BY US PRESIDENTS AND CONGRESSMEN. ALL THE DEBT GOES AWAY.

EVERY COUNTRY FORGIVES EACH OTHERS DEBT. ALL NATIONAL DEBTS GO AWAY.DONE. HISTORY.

THIS IS THE YEAR OF JUBILEE AS TOLD IN THE BIBLE.

WE ARE NOW A REPUBLIC. US TREASURY, 6.2 TRILLION. WE ARE NO LONGER THE STATUTORY US CORPORATION. AND TO THE REPUBLIC FOR WHICH IT STANDS.

IT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW. RIGHT NOW. LOOK AT THE CLOCK!!!!

THIS IS WHY PRESIDENT KENNEDY WAS MURDERED. OBAMA IS GOING TO LOSE HIS JOB. HE STANDS FOR THE FEDERAL RESERVE.

THE FEDERAL RESERVE COMES TUMBLING DOWN. THIS SHIP IS ON ITS WAY OUT OF PORT. IT IS GOING ON RIGHT NOW. THE SHAKE UP.

THEY HAVE BEEN FIGHTING THE FED FOR 20 YEARS, ALL THESE COUNTRIES.

IT ALL HAPPENS TONIGHT.

CANADA AND IRAQ. RV.

PRESIDENT NIXON TOOK US OFF THE GOLD STANDARD IN 1972 WITH PAPA BUSH UNDER HIM - ALLOWING THE FED TO PRINT ENDLESS WORTHLESS MONEY BACKED BY NOTHING. ALL TO EMPOWER THE ILLUMINATI. RON PAUL WINS. THE FED LOSES.

THE FED IS FIGHTING TOOTH AND NAIL, BUT THE OTHER COUNTRIES REFUSE TO DO BUSINESS WITH THEM.

MONEY WILL BE BACKED BY 20% GOLD AND 80% METALS INCLUDING SILVER AND EVEN COMMODITIES, SUCH AS IRAQI OIL. ALL METALS."

What difference will it make if its Fed Res Notes or Treas. Notes? When we cash in at RV who cares because it will all be electronically wired to our bank accounts. Not like we will walk out of the bank with pockets stuffed with fiat fed res notes. Its the value that counts in our accounts. <_<B)

And how will this effect the CBI? The CBI is controlled by the FED just as they control all world banks. :D:lol::):unsure::mellow::blink:

• Downvote 1

Not exactly, we do not owe all the debt. I do not remember signing that contract for the US debt. Federal Reserve has alot of that debt they created and signed it off to the people. We the people did not sign on for that debt. Simple offer and acceptance, contract law, it runs the world. Over 60% of that debt is fraudulent debt.

I agree!!!

• Upvote 1

Here is the link, but I don't think it is a very reliable source

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2011/10/history-is-being-made-right-now.html

Thanks for the link.....I haven't seen this one before.

It states the following at the top....so for what its worth....just rumors.

This blog is unique as it lists the latest Real -Time news as it is received. Many of the articles are submitted by the readers and are not verified or confirmed at posting. These are unconfirmed rumors and gossip.

I agree!!!

The Fed doesn't control the world banks the Central Bank of England does. Secondly, when you are a banking family like the Rothchilds with wealth of 500 trillion, you don't simply plunk a trillion down to joe schmoes because they bought dinar.

You do it to gain more power. You don't gain more power by backing your commercial rivals bets without getting more than you give.

You think the banking community will just add a trillion dollars to everyone's digital accounts like the money isn't accounted for in this game of monopoly/chess...

It's like deciding in a middle of a football game you get 6 sets of downs or 33 players... The game is about what is in play... not like Jesus making one fish feed thousands.

They will allow the spread of wealth when they minimize the power of their competitors by backing a world currency with precious metals which they own a ton of.

Their rivals only have power because they counterfeit, make up the numbers as they go along....much like you suggest... And the only thing that let them get away with it was our military fighting their battles and intimidating other countries.

But now that all the other countries are sticking together and even a large percentage of our military the Fed counterfeiters are dangling in the wind. They can't just add digits because they want to because without global participation the dollar turns to zero value.

It's not about how many dollars you can stuff in your pockets it's about the value of those dollars and whether the other 9/10ths of the planet honor them.

The line has been drawn in the sand.

The Fed sold us out long ago.

Had they stuck to money backed by silver and gold as laid out by the forefathers and all the other constitutional principles we as a nation could proudly say we always approached banking honestly but once we sold everyone out we sealed our fate....

And the world bankers knew this all along and led us to our fate....

And every American who allowed others to do their thinking because they didn't want to be bothered with the details of Ejumakation will now suffer the consequences.

Sad to say....and I caught on to the con game way too late also...round about 2002...

begin your understanding by watching the money masters video...google it.

• Upvote 3

To anyone who thinks that a global debt forgiveness is not even a remote possibility, here's some verifiable news that may make you think again.

[http://www.zerohedge.com/news/100-debt-discharge-decision-greece-sets-troubling-precedent-greek-banks]

Excerpt:

"

100% Debt Discharge Decision In Greece Sets Troubling Precedent For Local Banks

picture-5.jpg Submitted by Tyler Durden on 10/02/2011 04:00 -0400

A very disturbing precedent, for the already frayed domestic financial system, was set in Greece over the past few days, where as the linked story from On-News.gr explains, an unemployed Greek woman who owed a little over 26,000 euros to two banks, Eurobank and National, received a full debt discharge on her outstanding loans. As the blog logical concludes, this decision will probably be adhered to in thousands of similar cases. Furthermore, it should be noted the woman had a perfect payment record for 18 years, and only fell behind when she lost her job. Imagine the sheer panic that would ensue if a comparable legal decision vis-a-vis ordinary consumer debt were to occur in the US - that would be a supreme court resolution for the ages. In the meantime in Greece, a one-two punch arrives: deposits being drained and moved overseas, and bad loans being outright erased from the balance sheet by court order. At least both sides of the balance sheet are declining so there will be no way for banks to fudge their capitalization and make it seem that loan writedowns are actually a beneficial thing for book equity.

From On-News, google translated:"

To anyone who thinks that a global debt forgiveness is not even a remote possibility, here's some verifiable news that may make you think again.

[http://www.zerohedge.com/news/100-debt-discharge-decision-greece-sets-troubling-precedent-greek-banks]

Excerpt:

"

100% Debt Discharge Decision In Greece Sets Troubling Precedent For Local Banks

picture-5.jpg Submitted by Tyler Durden on 10/02/2011 04:00 -0400

A very disturbing precedent, for the already frayed domestic financial system, was set in Greece over the past few days, where as the linked story from On-News.gr explains, an unemployed Greek woman who owed a little over 26,000 euros to two banks, Eurobank and National, received a full debt discharge on her outstanding loans. As the blog logical concludes, this decision will probably be adhered to in thousands of similar cases. Furthermore, it should be noted the woman had a perfect payment record for 18 years, and only fell behind when she lost her job. Imagine the sheer panic that would ensue if a comparable legal decision vis-a-vis ordinary consumer debt were to occur in the US - that would be a supreme court resolution for the ages. In the meantime in Greece, a one-two punch arrives: deposits being drained and moved overseas, and bad loans being outright erased from the balance sheet by court order. At least both sides of the balance sheet are declining so there will be no way for banks to fudge their capitalization and make it seem that loan writedowns are actually a beneficial thing for book equity.

From On-News, google translated:"

When is a crime a crime? When is a criminal held accountable for a crime?

If a Bank in 1939 funds Winston Churchill and Adolph Hitler and doesn't really care who wins because clearly the bank already runs the world, and millions die.... When the bank could have easily prevented the war by denying the loans... That means they financed the man everyone blames...Hitler...and the man others credit as the hero...Churchill... And the Bank of England goes on to fund both sides in other wars and use America as their bouncers the next 60 years bouncing any country that doesn't play Bank of England rules.

When the families and shareholders who profited off of millions and millions of deaths including allowing third world to starve to death... When are they seen as murderers and not businessmen making an honest living?

So when you say these people will FORGIVE all our debt it is like a serial killer forgiving the victim that got away. Gee thanks.

By even accepting the premise that we as individual human beings have done anything to be forgiven for is the ultimate misunderstanding of the true ethical and moral issue of cold blooded killers enslaving humankind going back centuries.

That is the question.

I'll take my million and disappear but someone has to point out the emperors naked rear end. Until RV it would be nice if others start to understand what the real issue is.

I bet of the thousands in New York protesting almost none of them get this simple point.

Edited by EGK
  • Upvote 2

Are you people for real, Rothchilds 500 trillion dollars they can buy a few burgers Lol!!!!!!!!!!!! so now who has record or shows proof of this money, how many zero's is that, I mean you guys have to have seen the bank statement, to know its 500 trillion and not 450 trillion, I'd like to see that I've never seen that many zero's before on a bank statement I'll bet it looks cool what about a link, what I'm having problems with is with this kind of wealth why would they not just bail out everyone, because if every economy crashes, they won't have anyone to complete any commerce with, and they already have all the power, so whats the purpose they have all the money and all the power so why would they be holding up their own advancement if I had been waiting 20 years for something I think I'd be convinced IT AIN'T REAL( not for you anyway) JMPO though 500 trillion dollars wow.

Are you people for real, Rothchilds 500 trillion dollars they can buy a few burgers Lol!!!!!!!!!!!! so now who has record or shows proof of this money, how many zero's is that, I mean you guys have to have seen the bank statement, to know its 500 trillion and not 450 trillion, I'd like to see that I've never seen that many zero's before on a bank statement I'll bet it looks cool what about a link, what I'm having problems with is with this kind of wealth why would they not just bail out everyone, because if every economy crashes, they won't have anyone to complete any commerce with, and they already have all the power, so whats the purpose they have all the money and all the power so why would they be holding up their own advancement if I had been waiting 20 years for something I think I'd be convinced IT AIN'T REAL( not for you anyway) JMPO though 500 trillion dollars wow.

Search engines work really well.

http://www.google.com/search?q=rothchild+500+trillion&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

http://tdarkcabal.blogspot.com/p/white-hats-audio-clips.html

Tman on global settlements and dinar september 29...NEW and HUGE info...