Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What is the first thing you will do after walking out of the bank with all that money?

Buy the best headstone for my only child who was killed by a drunk driver. And cry for a while..... :(

Sorry for the downer but this is my reality. And the after all that I hope to have a better life.

Quad.....

I'm sooo sorry to hear of your enormous loss. There is no way that anything on God's earth can make the loss of a child any easier on a parent. My words are terribly weak, but my heart is with you as you cope with such a burden. May God bring you peace.

Buy the best headstone for my only child who was killed by a drunk driver. And cry for a while..... :(

Sorry for the downer but this is my reality. And the after all that I hope to have a better life.

Quad.....

I'm sorry to hear about that, my Friend... I hope you'll still be able to give a sense to your life. I understand it's not easy when such a tragedy occurs... But I'm sure you will . Your child would want you to.

Edited by umbertino

Pray. I will pray and give thanks, in the name of Jesus Christ. Then I will sit with my family and talk about it. Then, probably incorporate in Nevada. He he. GLTA and Go RV.

Definitely give thanks to God for allowing me to be included in this. Is there a difference incorporating in Nevada as opposed to Florida?? I am wondering.

Definitely give thanks to God for allowing me to be included in this. Is there a difference incorporating in Nevada as opposed to Florida?? I am wondering.

Nevada does not report to the IRS.

Florida Ed, please ask this question in the VIP Section.

I do not believe Caye98's answer is the best one you can get.

-

I will thank God! Then I will make it all happen and hope I can contain myself and not burn through all of it!

in short order...

Cars / Trucks, Kids college, House, marry my girl/best friend, Have more kids, P A E goods (I'm not crazy, i'm just a firm believer in being prepared "IF" the S#!t hits the proverbial fan) and LIVE, LIVE, LIVE!

Provided we have a super sweet RV..., If it's just a break even event or a lil over even... I'll still thank god for the blessings I have, still get ahouse, get married, have more kids and all the other stuff... it'll just take a lil more time... LOL

GOOOOO SUPA SAAWEETTT A$$ RV!

Drop this question in VIP FL-ED.... GO Noles!!!! Go RV!!!

• Upvote 1

I will probably make Paris home for the first 6 months........go to the Louvre 3 or 4 times a week till I see EVERYTHING there......follow the Formula 1 circut in europe......Octoberfest in Munich and I don't even like beer.......Come back to the USA find a single pilot Cessna Citation and fly around for pleasure instead of a job......oh yea ...move quit my job to the top of the page! I truely hope EVERYONES dreams come true!

• Upvote 1

Florida Ed, please ask this question in the VIP Section.

I do not believe Caye98's answer is the best one you can get.

-

Very true, there is much more to it, and it is better answered in VIP. However, having had both, NV is preferential for a number of reasons (significant), and at the very end I stick with the most valuable one is NV's relationship with the IRS. th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

• Upvote 1

I will probably make Paris home for the first 6 months........go to the Louvre 3 or 4 times a week till I see EVERYTHING there......follow the Formula 1 circut in europe......Octoberfest in Munich and I don't even like beer.......Come back to the USA find a single pilot Cessna Citation and fly around for pleasure instead of a job......oh yea ...move quit my job to the top of the page! I truely hope EVERYONES dreams come true!

I concur on the fact that Paris is certainly one of the most beautiful Cities in the World in terms of aesthetic beauty, I mean.....The People....Well..... Some are ok some are not so nice....I met more times the not so nice, apparently...

Barcelona, Spain is also so stunningly beautiful... People are generally super friendly and nice.... And there's the Sea.............Spain is a fantastic Country imho.

my first breath as a truly free man and not a slave to the system.

Man... I know what you mean... When I quit my banking job back in 1996 it felt like breaking the chains.... Chains of modern Slavery, that is....Priceless sensation....

Beautiful song by Michael Franks...Great lyrics (imo)

Edited by umbertino

Most likely after I leave the bank I will head back to work. I have employees who count on me and signed contracts that, some, won't be complete until late 2012. I wish I could tell the boss to go to he// and fly off to some exoctic place, but I am the boss...I own the place. :lol: There are, however, a few clients I will take pleasure in kicking to the curb!!! :)

• Upvote 1

I'm with you K98, a nice Cuban Cohiba with a snifter of Napoleon Brandy, thats as good as it gets !

Good Things To All !

Been to Cuba a few times and I heard ( I don't smoke myself) that those Cuban Cigars are simply the best being made with the very best tobacco leaves and the best old-fashioned procedure... Not only Cohiba but also Romeo Y Juliet and Partagas.....I took back, some years ago, a Partagas woodcase package( kind of elegant, too) with a few cigars for a Friend...

Edited by umbertino

It might even cause you to thank God, huh? lol I relate to the shakey legs, but my whole body will get a workout because it will be shaking so badly. I'll even have to concentrate on breathing, let alone driving. I hope we are both safe to drive home afterwards. It will be quite an experience, one I''ve never had before. But once I get home, I'll check in here often until I know you are home safe. :P:D

That was sweet of you to say you would check on me.

Thank the Lord above for his blessing, tell my husband I am not as dumb as he thinks I am and share my wealth.

I keep telling my mom to not mention her Dinar to my stepdad. Then the next time he says we should divorce she can say OK and you can have all the stuff.

Quad.....

I understand some....lost the love of my life to a drunk driver! At the moments of the greatest joy, you realize the empty space left by the one you love, But God does bring healing in time. God Bless you and bring you comfort and healing! Will say a prayer for you!

I will be thanking God from the moment we get the good news! I will tithe, pay taxes on what I need to pay, plan to help some people, buy rental property, build a new home, donate to a few of the better drug/ach. rehabs! People need help!