Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chase Bank in Salt Lake

Longboarder81

I had a meeting with a close friend who is a personal banker at chase bank on 3900 south and 1300 east in salt lake. We talked about my other accounts, investments, etc. Then I brought up the dinar... She immediately acknowledged that Chase indeed used to sell the dinar, but they do not anymore. She advised me to sell it all as soon as possible, citing that it won't be recognized as a tradeable currency (in any fashion) in the near future.

I asked how she knew of this, and she said she couldn't say out of confidentiality. She also related that she has had many of her clients in the last years ask about the dinar and try to convince her that the rate will change and our dinars will be recognized and redeemable at that point. She remains unchanged...

As for me, I'm keeping my dinar. I've come this far - WHY STOP NOW!?!?!

Take it as you will. I'm not the messenger, I'm spewing out the truth as I know it...

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 8

Missouri is called the "Show Me" state and that's fine, but if I could use just one word to describe the general mindset of a Utahn it would be 'ultra-conservative.' That's not bad, it's just very safe and narrow. You're talking to a banker...in Utah. What did you expect to hear? Utah may well be the last place on the planet to receive news about anything. I can say this, as I'm in So. Utah. Moab. We have a saying here as well, "Moab. In Utah, but not of it." The WF branch manager here didn't even know what the dinar was until last week when someone finally came out of the shadows of repression and asked. You keep your dream...and so will I. smile.gif

• Upvote 5

Missouri is called the "Show Me" state and that's fine, but if I could use just one word to describe the general mindset of a Utahn it would be 'ultra-conservative.' That's not bad, it's just very safe and narrow. You're talking to a banker...in Utah. What did you expect to hear? Utah may well be the last place on the planet to receive news about anything. I can say this, as I'm in So. Utah. Moab. We have a saying here as well, "Moab. In Utah, but not of it." The WF branch manager here didn't even know what the dinar was until last week when someone finally came out of the shadows of repression and asked. You keep your dream...and so will I. smile.gif

Excellent plan. I'm with you on this one. I live in Missouri, and from now on, it's "show me the proof if you want to convince me that I need to either buy or sell more dinars. Show me the proof if you want me to believe your outrageous claims. Just show me. Otherwise, I have decided that I will believe you are lying. So show me. Don't try to tell me some strange story, and don't try to tell me what I have to, should, or need to do. Just show me."

• Upvote 2

I also find it a bit amusing that there are apparently a LOT of bankers out there that have serious opinions on the dinar. Whether they believe it will or will not RV, makes no more difference than what we all THINK. And many of these have pretended to be able to back up what they say with an email or code or what have you. But so far, not ONE of them have been willing to put their computer screen where their mouth is

• Upvote 2

Confidentially. That's funny. These bank rumors are ridiculously funny but I just gotta read'em. I guess I'm a glutton for punishment. The thought that the IQD will never become a tradable currency. :blink: Would this person be considered a de-pumper. Lol. Thanks for the post. Big+ for the laugh. God Bless Semper Fi

• Upvote 4

I had a meeting with a close friend who is a personal banker at chase bank on 3900 south and 1300 east in salt lake. We talked about my other accounts, investments, etc. Then I brought up the dinar... She immediately acknowledged that Chase indeed used to sell the dinar, but they do not anymore. She advised me to sell it all as soon as possible, citing that it won't be recognized as a tradeable currency (in any fashion) in the near future.

I asked how she knew of this, and she said she couldn't say out of confidentiality. She also related that she has had many of her clients in the last years ask about the dinar and try to convince her that the rate will change and our dinars will be recognized and redeemable at that point. She remains unchanged...

Take it as you will. I'm not the messenger, I'm spewing out the truth as I know it...

I am giving you a +1 for honesty, and no negativity at all!! :) Thank you for the update, and whether or not your friend knows anything, who really knows, but I am in it to win it!!! :D

Go RV!!!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

There are certain people I've noticed that think because there smart , they know what exactly is going to happen with the dinar. I know a lawyer who is defending someone that pumped dinar and is in trouble for how he sold it and promised. The attorney was very sure it would not RV. When I asked how do you know this? He responded It's just not going to happen. He had not one piece of factual information to back his claim up just like these guru's have no proof of thier "sources" claims. My personal gut feeling is our dinar will be at least worth what we paid for it, so why not hold onto it until this comes to fruition.

Regards,

Poker B)

• Upvote 2

Its all good ,

The Wells Fargo on State street in Murray Utah told me the same thing , she is a bank manager and said it is a pipe dream.

Nobody at any bank knows anything about Iraq or the whole dynamics of this investement. She did tell me that if it does hit she would cash me out, I still have her business card.

Can not wait to see her when it does hit ,

:)

The Reality is this , if you call any of the big investement firms ..In UTAH anyway , they have no comment or financial advice on the dinar , I mean these guys do this for a living and have no opinion?

What it means is that it is not on their Radar at this point or any bank for that matter. We as investors and this web site are the most informed.. End of story.

We all know its going to hit , Its not a matter of if but when and how much, also if they LOP rite off the bat or not ...

That is fact , hold on, this is going to happen by jan 2012 ..my opinion only ....

• Upvote 1

Thanks for your story. I have never asked my bank anything about the dinar. I just buy some every now and again when I have some spare cash. However , if you consider how many members this site alone has and how many of these people will be experienced investors or be employed in the financial industry in some way or another , why would any of them be in this if they did not at least believe in earning some degree of profit. Also we are all part of this for our own reasons but at the min we are all on the same side as these experienced investors / bankers etc.......and when do the bankers ever really loose on anything .......? -.+ :). ;)

WTF man...why even post such bullxxxx? Give me a break! Do you talk to some air head wench who has been programmed with a stock answer and it downs you out, so you spill your crap here to see what everyone elses reaction is? Do you do it to down everyone else out since your misery needs company? Or do you just make crap up to stir the sxxx?

Frankly, I think you are totally BS' ing us and stirring the sxxx.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 11

WTF man...why even post such bullxxxx? Give me a break! Do you talk to some air head wench who has been programmed with a stock answer and it downs you out, so you spill your crap here to see what everyone elses reaction is? Do you do it to down everyone else out since your misery needs company? Or do you just make crap up to stir the sxxx?

Whoa, whoa, whoa there bud. Drink a little too much HATE-erade this morning? What's with the unearned hostility? No BS here. In my experience, when an OP posts something about a bank and never posts in the thread again, THEN it was to stir up some angst.

Maybe you should get out of your mom's basement a little more and do your own investigating and a little less instigating...

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

eaaasy there, rapid...this is in the rumors section after all...I think it's as legitimate a post as some others I see on here. From your post/reply, you definately sound frustrated. Admitedly...I get that way too. However...when I'm feeling acceptionally frustrated, those are the days I do not click on the "Dinar Rumors" link. Those days, I stick to the "News" link.

Not trying to bash on you, Amigo, just saying it's probobly not fair to bash on others, though. Especially in the rumors section. (poking fun, though, it still good if taken in the spirit of fun) :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I love a good bank story. A bank story was actually my first post. I do have a couple of questions about this one.

1) If the bank manager is such a close friend, then why didn't you ask her about the investment before you bought. If I knew someone in the financial industry I wouldn't hesitate to get their opinion first.

2) How long has she known that it would be a worthless currency? If her clients have been asking her for years about the dinar and she still remains unconvinced, then how long did she know? To me it seems like Iraq doesn't even know much from day to day about their currency but to have someone on the outside know information like this for years seems a little bit much.

I do agree with you though. I not letting go of my dinar either. :)

• Upvote 1

Longboarder81

"citing that it won't be recognized as a tradeable currency (in any fashion) in the near future. "

Well then you have to ask yourself WTH did they sell if for then????? Your being fed a line of bulls___. Friend or not Im glad you arent listening. WOW paying for ignorance isnt bliss!