Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Breitling Byte

DinarThug

Breitling is just some dude giving an opinion... Nothing more than that. Maybe the sketchy part of Breitling's deal is the stock market book he is selling.

I've been listening to B for sometime now...he seems grounded to me, especially when you compare him to the likes of the "gurus" on OOM (to name one). He doesn't rate or date...he just gives advice. He doesn't claim to have "connections" or anything like that. He follows the CBI, the news, etc., and then makes decisions based on what is verifiable. As for the ISX Report that he is pushing, it is just a tool to help you trade on the Iraqi Stock Market now. You don't need the report IF you know how to connect the dots in regard to trading...but for those who need directions, the report is perfect for that. I used it myself and in 10 days I am now able to trade.

IF Iraq succeeds in their democratic birth, then their stock market will be THE PLACE to create wealth. Of course this is speculation...but I believe "nothing risked, nothing gained." After reading all the news in regard to how the U.S. set Iraq up as a democracy and is helping them survive and succeed, how does one not come to the conclusion that the IQD is a great investment? And if it is a great investment, don't you suppose the country is going to succeed AFTER the RV occurs? I do...and that is why I am involved in their stock market NOW instead of later.

Go RV!!! And blessings to Breitling! He has helped many an investor out---if he profits from that, good for him! B)

• Upvote 1

I used it myself and in 10 days I am now able to trade.

say my friend did you apply for your isx account through a brokerage firm or through warka bank? also was it done as an "individual" or as a "corporation"? i am over 24 days into applying for an isx account and not one day closer. i went through a broker instead of the unresponsive warka bank. i am also doing it as an llc instead of as an individual. its been a long process. some of my associates however followed all of my steps that i learned from the isx report (b's book) and were on is less than 4 days as "individuals".

i am interested to hear your experience. i am beginning to think that setting up as an llc is an arduous path.:(

The only thing I am sure of is that NOT ONE OF YOU HERE KNOW MORE THAN I DO.

No one knows the rate or time or how much is really in circulation. We know what we read and are told in the news or media. Not any of it is reliable.

We know what people take from the news and manipulate to try and come out with a figure on a rate. AGAIN, to me this is a waste of time. You can not rely on any true figures.

Lastly, IRAQ will do everything in its power to keep this from being news worthy until the time it actually RV's. Why? Because any one with sense or country with money will come in and try to soak up as much DINAR as possible. The rate should however come some what close enough to the surrounding countries for trade within the M.E. That is my oppinion. If not once again people would go into IRAQ and buy all they can and simply bring the reduced product into say KUWAIT and resell it. This is a simple explaination of a bigger problem of a low rate.

So NEWBIE, Read and use some common sense. If not you will be riding this roller coaster ride which will make you think the sky is falling every week.

Sit back and relax and leave the "intel" in the garbage pile, where most of it belongs.

PEACE ALL and PRAY this happens sooner than later.

Breitling is just some dude giving an opinion... Nothing more than that. Maybe the sketchy part of Breitling's deal is the stock market book he is selling.

True but most of it makes more sense than most. He is pumping too though. He also teaches a lot of common sense thinking. Tell me who you think knows the most on these sites?

LOL I hope you said yourself... hehe

Peace

say my friend did you apply for your isx account through a brokerage firm or through warka bank? also was it done as an "individual" or as a "corporation"? i am over 24 days into applying for an isx account and not one day closer. i went through a broker instead of the unresponsive warka bank. i am also doing it as an llc instead of as an individual. its been a long process. some of my associates however followed all of my steps that i learned from the isx report (b's book) and were on is less than 4 days as "individuals".

i am interested to hear your experience. i am beginning to think that setting up as an llc is an arduous path.:(

Prior to setting up my ISX account, I already had a Warka account. Because it took about a month to get my Warka Bank account set up (lots and lots of emails---persistence!) I decided to set the ISX account up as an individual. My mind set was to keep things as simple as possible and eliminate any steps I could. Since I already had the Warka account (USD savings / IQD savings) set up, I decided to use them as my broker also...so when I received my paperwork from our State Department, I simply emailed it to Warka and use them as my broker.

Hope that makes sense!

Reporting live from my personal pain management bedroom(not what you think) I agree with Brietlings comments but think this is much closer to a final resolution than he doed. Thanks Thug.

Here little pink piggy piggy :eyebrows:

DT nice post but I sometimes wonder if Brietling has lost touch with reality.

Cooked pain management and bedroom.....OUCH... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

• Upvote 1