Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi Law Gazette Website

1 hour ago, bkeiller said:

Still down like a clown with a frown in a gown:

With A ‘Stolen’ Brown Crown And Gettin’ Down For A Night On The Town ! :o 

Ronald Mcdonald Dance GIF by McDonald's CZ/SK

Yo King - Order Us Another Round ! :cheesehead:

Jared Fogle King GIF

:D  :D  :D 
  • Haha 8

48 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

here’s to waking up with a new rate tomorrow 🤞🍻 🍾🥂 🍹

Here’s To Waking Up With A Pulse Rate Tomorrow ! :o 

Party Hard GIF - DrunkGuy PassedOut MusicFestival GIFs

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 4
  • Confused 2

21 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Is it me or is it Tuesday March 12th and the Iraq gazette website is still down for almost 3 weeks....... just sayin’

Actually, it will be 4 weeks this Thursday, DWS112 was the first one to alert us on this thread on Valentine’s Day!  😲

:undocumented:

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 7

Question,  Just so that I am clear on this;

We are waiting to see the 2019 budget published in the Gazette, thus making it (the budget) official ?

If not, what is the significance of the Gazette web site not being operational ?

Thanks to all in advance.

Semper Fi :salute:

RV there yet ?:pirateship:

• Upvote 5

Hotcurl

Ahhh I think they call that "Letting the Cat Out of the Bag". The significance is the budget may not calculate properly with the old rate, they would have to disclose the (real or new) exchange rate for the budget to balance. JMO Cheers

• Like 5
  • Upvote 6

2 hours ago, kwg said:

Hotcurl

Ahhh I think they call that "Letting the Cat Out of the Bag". The significance is the budget may not calculate properly with the old rate, they would have to disclose the (real or new) exchange rate for the budget to balance. JMO Cheers

Yes, that’s the way I see it or understand it. It’s not official till published in the gazette so what are they hiding? All nations are supposed to be Basel 3 compliant by March 31st as well.... so we’ll see

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 10

8 hours ago, kwg said:

Hotcurl

6 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Yes, that’s the way I see it or understand it. It’s not official till published in the gazette so what are they hiding? All nations are supposed to be Basel 3 compliant by March 31st as well.... so we’ll see

Thanks guy for the clarification, info and reply.

Semper Fi:salute:

RV there yet ?:pirateship:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Botzwana said:

Thanks for being positive bro!  I am expecting it too.  I gave myself till April 15th and then i gotta make some income.  I have taken a year off to unwind.

Good for you Botz, glad you could unwind, hopefully this hits and you don’t have to wind back up. Unwound is a good look on you :)  LOL

I got 20 plus more years of the grind, I currently work like 6 days a week 8-15hrs a day so I’m just looking to be debt free so I can slow down and enjoy even a more routine job, just for health benefits. My next goal is going to be getting into the best shape of my life so I can enjoy my kids and be there for them for a long time. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

22 minutes ago, cranman said:

Awesome! We can all hang out together for another 3 years. Yeehaw!

This is just getting sad.  Lol

Ohhh man. Yo so funneeee.

5 hours ago, Botzwana said:

Basel III was agreed upon by the members of the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision in November 2010, and was scheduled to be introduced from 2013 until 2015; however, implementation was extended repeatedly to 31 March 2019 and then again until 1 January 2022.

I JUST checked this two days ago and it said March 31st 2019...suddenly it has been moved again.  I was really expectant for Brexit AND this basel 3 thing.  Now...geez Louise.  Like Sal said in Godfather-  this screws up all my arraingements.  

I was positive on this till an hour ago.  Well let´s see what happens is all I can say.

Ugh..... me too... so sick of lazy corrupt politicians controlling the lives of all of us on both sides of the pond! 

• Upvote 4

On 3/26/2019 at 5:18 AM, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Ugh..... me too... so sick of lazy corrupt politicians controlling the lives of all of us on both sides of the pond! 

Truer words were never spoken.  At least in the United States you can speak out against corruption without dying in a mysterious auto accident the next day.  We can't get rid of corruption here because of red tape.  Over there if you try, you and your family will disappear.  It is not Parliament, it is organized crime. 

• Thanks 2

Still Down.... hoping for a big reveal tomorrow on the 31st.... Not holding breathe, but it would be sweet if the budget is published and revealed tomorrow with a new rate retroactive for the first quarter.... and then maybe the IMF demands would be met to free the exchange rate from program rate.

Have a fantastic weekend everyone

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 8

2 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Still Down.... hoping for a big reveal tomorrow on the 31st.... Not holding breathe, but it would be sweet if the budget is published and revealed tomorrow with a new rate retroactive for the first quarter.... and then maybe the IMF demands would be met to free the exchange rate from program rate.

Have a fantastic weekend everyone

Free Willy! Free Dinar!

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1