Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi Law Gazette Website

From the first page....

Iraq Facts

In the name of the people Presidency

Decision No. (1)

On the basis of what was approved by the House of Representatives in accordance with the provisions of item (I) of Article (61) and item (III) of
Article 73 of the Constitution.

The President of the Republic decided on 4/2/2019

Issuing the following law:

No. (1) for the year 2019
Law
Federal Budget of the Republic of Iraq for the fiscal year 2019
Chapter I
Revenue

Article 1: a. The revenues of the Federal General Budget for the fiscal year 2019 are estimated at the amount of
(105569686870) thousand dinars (One hundred and five trillion and five hundred and nine
Sixty billion six hundred and eighty-six million and seven hundred and seventy thousand dinars)

As shown in (Table A / Income According to Preparation) attached to this law.

B. Calculation of the revenues from the export of crude oil based on the price rate
(56) dollars (fifty-six dollars) per barrel and the export rate of
(3880000) barrels per day (three million and eight hundred and eighty thousand barrels per day)
Including (250 thousand) barrels per day (two hundred and fifty thousand barrels per day) for
Quantities of crude oil produced in the Kurdistan region on the basis of exchange rate (1182)
Dinars per dollar. All revenue actually earned is credited to final account

State Treasury.

Second: Obligation of ministries and entities not associated with the Ministry and the provinces and the provincial government
A deposit of all the cash grants received under a memorandum
Understanding with foreign governments or institutions is a final revenue for the federal public treasury
The Federal Ministry of Finance must reallocate them for the purposes for which they were granted
In coordination with the Federal Ministry of Planning.

• Thanks 11
  • Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Desertmedic2009 said:

Um.....  smart people.....  translate how this makes me a gazillionare!!  Please and thank you 🥰

Um.... it doesn’t.... YET! “Soon” “In the coming days” “Suddenly” 

😂 

I still got my fingers crossed 🤞🏻 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Um.... it doesn’t.... YET! “Soon” “In the coming days” “Suddenly” 

😂

I still got my fingers crossed 🤞🏻 

You and me both sir!  Enjoy your weekend. Unfortunately I’m working 12s for the next 7 days unless the “SUDDENLY” happens!

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Desertmedic2009 said:

You and me both sir!  Enjoy your weekend. Unfortunately I’m working 12s for the next 7 days unless the “SUDDENLY” happens!

Haha.... tell me about it. I travel for work usually 12-14 hr days 5days a week and on Saturday about 8 hrs.... I’m over it my friend. 

We’ll get there! 

5 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Haha.... tell me about it. I travel for work usually 12-14 hr days 5days a week and on Saturday about 8 hrs.... I’m over it my friend. 

We’ll get there! 

You are right!  Either I’ll retire at 90. Or this RV will happen.....lol

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

We’ll get there! 

I work in Cincinnati but live in southeastern Indiana and my commute is 3 hours a day plus work 10.5 hrs,  And the kicker is one lane traffic on interstate and SR..which makes it even longer.:angry:  I    Come on retirement before I'm too broken to retire...

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)
On 4/16/2019 at 10:07 AM, jb4388 said:

Did we miss this earlier? 

https://www.moj.gov.iq/view.4102/

• 2019-02-12 02:06:00

Law No. (1) The Federal General Budget of the Republic of Iraq for the fiscal year 2019

To download the issue click here 

https://moj.gov.iq/upload/pdf/4529.pdf

e t

jb4388,

Nice find. I did a cut and paste then google the Arabic (الوقائع العراقية - وزارة العد ) for the Iraqi Law Gazette and arrived at what appears to be their new website: https://www.moj.gov.iq/iraqmag/, which you shared. Thanks for sharing the NEW URL for the Ministry of Justice's Iraqi Law Gazette where they are posting new decrees via these Iraqi Fact Sheets.

Here is the latest publication, or fact sheet: one for victim compensation that went through this week for folks who have lost limbs, etc., due to the war:

https://www.moj.gov.iq/view.4188/

I think I will delete the old links I have to the Iraqi Gazette now.

Cheers!

Edited by bkeiller
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, bkeiller said:

jb4388,

Nice find. I did a cut and paste then google the Arabic (الوقائع العراقية - وزارة العد ) for the Iraqi Law Gazette and arrived at what appears to be their new website: https://www.moj.gov.iq/iraqmag/, which you shared. Thanks for sharing the NEW URL for the Ministry of Justice's Iraqi Law Gazette where they are posting new decrees via these Iraqi Fact Sheets.

Here is the latest publication, or fact sheet: one for victim compensation that went through this week for folks who have lost limbs, etc., due to the war:

https://www.moj.gov.iq/view.4188/

I think I will delete the old links I have to the Iraqi Gazette now.

Cheers!

Thanks for keeping us up to date on this

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Something interesting here in the new 'Gazette website,' but can't get to the bottom of it, as there are no deets, but it would be interesting to know what funds have been frozen, especially if they belong to the IRGC, or their proxies?

3.Decisions issued by the Committee for the freezing of terrorist funds No. (15) and (16) for the year 2019

https://www.moj.gov.iq/view.4216/

Issued No. (4539) of the Iraqi fact sheet 

2019-05-08 11:05:00

Edited by bkeiller
typo
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

A new number of Iraqi facts including the decisions of the Committee for the freezing of terrorist funds

Baghdad - conscious

The Ministry of Justice announced the issuance of the new issue of the Iraqi Gazette No. (4540), which included amendments and decrees approved by the House of Representatives and ratified by the Presidency of the Republic.

The General Director of the Department, Mr. Kamel Amin Hashim, said in a statement to inform the Ministry of Justice that "the number included the issuance of Presidential Decree No. (23) for the year 2019 and Instructions No. (3) for the year 2019, .

He added that "the number also included the issuance of decisions issued by the Committee for the freezing of terrorist funds No. (17) and (18) for the year 2019, in addition to the issuance of a number of statements, including a statement issued by the Ministry of Justice and the statement of establishment of the General Company for the transfer of electric power / And the Middle East.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

Nothing about the Financial Management Law being passed and implemented or the Hydrocarbon Law ? Don't mind me just a bit tired right now. Why do I work hard on my day off ?

That’s when anything productive happens....  or not. Just depending on the day I guess...

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...

Issue No. (4547) of the Iraqi Gazette issued in 2019/7/15

7/17/2019
1 - Decrees of the Republic No. (32), (38), (39), (40) and (41) for the year 2019.
2. Rules of Procedure No. (1) of 2019 for the formations and functions of the Office of the Inspector General in the Ministry of Health and the Environment.
3. Instructions No. (1) for the year 2019 formations of the Iraqi accreditation body and its functions.
4- Regulation No. 1 of 2019 regulating the sale of medicinal herbs.
5 - Decisions issued by the Committee for the freezing of terrorist funds No. (31), (32) and (33) for the year 2019.

Those wishing to acquire the Iraqi facts can check the Iraqi facts department located in Salihiya / Haifa Street (Ministry of Justice building) to register for the newspaper and obtain the required number.www.moj.gov.iq/view.4348/
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, HowieC said:

4- Regulation No. 1 of 2019 regulating the sale of medicinal herbs.

Yowie Kazowie Howie - That Sounds Like It Might Be Some ‘Maui Wowie’ ! :o 

Somebody Wake Up That ‘Laid Back’ Hammock Boy ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 6

• 3 weeks later...
Source:

Alsumaria News Agency publishes the text of the Traffic Law, based on what was approved by the House of Representatives in accordance with the provisions of Article 1 of Article 61 and Article III of Article 73 of the Constitution.

The following is the text of the Traffic Law after it was published in the fact sheet in its issue today:
  • Thanks 7
  • Upvote 2

• 4 months later...

Political

Monday 9 December 2019 | 10:58 am

| Views: 366

irq_65993740_1575878306.jpg&max_width=300

Publishing the retirement laws and revoking the privileges of officials in the Iraqi Fact Sheet

Baghdad / ... The Ministry of Justice announced today, Monday, the issuance of a new issue of the Iraqi newspaper, Al-Waqaeq, indicating that the number includes uniform retirement laws, the abolition of officials ’privileges and the amendment of the provincial council elections law.

The Ministry’s official spokesman, Thaer al-Jubouri, said in a statement received by “Ain Iraq News”, “The number included Law No. 26 of 2019 (the first amendment to the Unified Retirement Law No. (9) of 2014) and Law No. 27 of 2019 (the second amendment to the Provincial and District Council Elections Law” No. (12) of 2018 ”.

Al-Jubouri added, “The number also included Law No. 28 of 2019 (the cancellation of financial privileges for officials in the state, in addition to Law No. (29) of 2019 Law (Iraqi National Olympic Committee), and Statement No. (101) of 2019 issued by the Supreme Judicial Council ".

Last month, the House of Representatives voted on the laws of the Olympic Committee and unified retirement, the abolition of financial privileges for officials, and the second amendment to the provincial council elections law. Finished 2

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=127803

• Thanks 2