Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi Law Gazette Website

31 minutes ago, yusofsabri said:

Currency float would commence on 4/1 with 4:1 rate 

yusosabi how do you arrive at that ? Or is it just an educated ( hopefully happen ) guess ?

Cheers,  pp

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Still Down.... hoping for a big reveal tomorrow on the 31st.... Not holding breathe, but it would be sweet if the budget is published and revealed tomorrow with a new rate retroactive for the first quarter.... and then maybe the IMF demands would be met to free the exchange rate from program rate.

Have a fantastic weekend everyone

They paid their bills with Iraqi dinar and since it bnb is worthless the bill collectors are after them.  The Gazette has left the country. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

yusosabi how do you arrive at that ? Or is it just an educated ( hopefully happen ) guess ?

Cheers,  pp

PP, could you just pls ignor what i have written above. I was joking only 🙏🙏🙏

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, yusofsabri said:

PP, could you just pls ignor what i have written above. I was joking only 🙏🙏🙏

No worries youofsabi, it's all good. I would hope for 4:1 as well  :) 

pp

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, Desertmedic2009 said:

Friday still down....  still patiently waiting...

Not sure why, but this being down has me really stoked !! Many people here as well as Iraq need this RV for many reasons, all valid. For this reason I really hope for an RV to remove stress from all so we can enjoy our remaing days.

Fingers Crossed !!  pp

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, pokerplayer said:

Not sure why, but this being down has me really stoked !! Many people here as well as Iraq need this RV for many reasons, all valid. For this reason I really hope for an RV to remove stress from all so we can enjoy our remaing days.

Fingers Crossed !!  pp

My hope as well ma’am. This working for a living is for the birds!!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

4 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Fingers Crossed !!  pp

I think it is because they don’t want info prematurely released... even if the rate isn’t in it there maybe too much that leads us to the new rate. I’m so ready to start the new chapter of our lives where we can help ourselves and others. Good times ahead

• Upvote 17

3 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I think it is because they don’t want info prematurely released... even if the rate isn’t in it there maybe too much that leads us to the new rate. I’m so ready to start the new chapter of our lives where we can help ourselves and others. Good times ahead

Amen! Good times ahead! :)

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

On 3/30/2019 at 1:29 PM, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Still Down.... hoping for a big reveal tomorrow

Bruce Is Also Planning His Own ‘Big Reveal’ From The Iraqi Sandbox Tomorrow ! :o 

shocked friends GIF

And U Can’t See Luigi In This Shot Because The Cats Keep Burying Him ...

:D  :D  :D 
  • Haha 10

Here we go Guys and I agree with this decision! This blood will be on the hands of Mahdi and Maliki if this happens! Our military is not at their disposal whenever they feel like it. Iran will take over this country and all hell will break loose! I have a hard time believing anyone will invest in Iraq  with Iran calling the shots. If the U.S and our allies leave either Iraq will be forced to take care of themselves HCL, Article 140, Rv etc or all hell is going to break loose and NO we are not going back! People are tired of their B.S it is either S%^t or get off the pot!!

The US Embassy in Iraq says the United States is ready to withdraw its troops from Iraq if requested

The US Embassy in Iraq says the United States is ready to withdraw its troops from Iraq if requested

Thu, 11 Apr 2019 06:12:18

American soldiers in IraqThe US embassy in Iraq announced on Wednesday that the United States was ready to withdraw its forces from Iraq if requested, saying US forces were in Iraq at the request of the government .

In response to a question by a NRT reporter about the discussions in the Iraqi parliament to issue a resolution on the withdrawal of foreign troops from Iraq and US forces, Baghdad’s embassy coordinator in Baghdad, Joe Hood, said today (10 April 2019) that “his country’s forces are present in Iraq At the request of the Iraqi government, and if we are formally asked to leave, Washington will withdraw its troops from Iraq. ”

He added that “US forces provide help and support to the Iraqis who are not occupiers, and in the event of our withdrawal, all our allies will withdraw, causing damage to Iraq, stressing that Iraqi politicians are not with the withdrawal of US forces.”

“It is normal for the Iraqi government and citizens to have relations with Iran, but it is not normal for them to have relations with the Iranian Revolutionary Guards,” the US embassy coordinator said.

It is noteworthy that many Shiite political forces announced months ago to prepare a bill for approval in the House of Representatives to expel US forces from Iraq.

alrassid.org

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

GD07, I think you may have posted this in the wrong thread.

1 minute ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

I just wanted to get the message out poker...

No Problem GD7 ! ;) 

Just Follow This Simple Flow Chart On Where To Post An Article In The DV ‘News’ Section Amongst The Weeks, Months, And Years Old Threads ! :o 

Messy flowchart

Misc
:D  :D  :D 
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 11
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

So yeah, still Down..... something’s got to be brewin’ 

or the guy guy that operates the website is a brother in law of one of the MP’s and is on vacation all month😉

Or the guy that operates the website was caught shoplifting and got his hands chopped off so now he can't type and post the Gazette.

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

24 minutes ago, keylime said:

Or the guy that operates the website was caught shoplifting and got his hands chopped off so now he can't type and post the Gazette.

they could put a stick in his mouth.....just saying super man did it

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Botzwana said:

Superman put a stick in his mouth?  That seems...out of place for the son of krypton...

Superman put a stick in his mouth?  That seems...out of place for the son of krypton...

Christopher Reaves 

• Confused 1