Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi Law Gazette Website

4 hours ago, climber7 said:

Wow,

I feel overwhelmed with gratitude for this prayer, and the prayer on the other thread, and ALL of your kind thoughts and prayers. I'm so very grateful and would appreciate continued prayers till this season of financial struggle is over. I honestly feel despair on a daily basis now but am trying to keep my faith strong in the midst of confusion why God is allowing me to go through this.

I'm not lazy or delinquent. I've built three businesses with employees in the past and was once very successful and used my businesses as a ministry. After selling my last business things have been extremely rough and not sure why or what God's doing but I appreciate the prayers for relief and prosperity again. 

God's richest blessings on all of you! 

Hey Climber7,

I just read this post of yours and I continue to lift ypu in prayer.

Don't be discouraged, in Isaiah 50: 7 it says : " For the Lord  God will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed."

Many years ago I was in a real tough place and was also a young believer.

Someone shared this verse with me from the KJV and I repeated it and repeated it and thought about it and thought about it. To my understanding it says that when our heart is set knowing that God will absolutely help you, not accepting anything else to seed in your heart, trust the He desires that you are blessed with an amazing job that meets and exceeds your desires. YOU absolutely will receive your desire!

A flint is a very hard stone and is used here that we set our mind like a hard stone, unmoved in our belief that God can , and  God will bring your desire to pass!

As far as your previous business successes, God is setting you up for something greater than before! I understand that in our humanness this can be a challenge but TRUST HIM !!

There are a few things that God CAN NOT DO.. He can't go against His law of believing, He can't not honor the promises in His Word!!

YOU absolutely will be SUCCESSFUL .

GOD is setting you up for something greater than before!

God is not a God of confusion, that's the devil's domain! It's a trick!

Read James 1: 2-8

The trick is to get you to waiver, be confused. 

Get to the place where you know absolutely what you need for your new job. Be sure you are 100 percent on it.

Then, don't waiver. We all are tempted to get confused, waiver and all that stuff.

If you need help getting there, reach out to someone that loves you and sit with them and get clear on what you need and want. Then, don't budge! Your answers will come!!

My heart and prayers are with you as well as others here at DV.

Godspeed! WH

If I come off as sounding pissed, it's not at you! It's that I get passionate about stuff!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, DFlat7 said:

He said he had done a deal with China that they agreed to stop manipulating the currencies of other countries. Hope that takes place quickly! 

Thanks DFlat7. President Trump is the best President we've had! Winning!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 14
  • Downvote 3

5 hours ago, navira said:

Thanks BL...waiting for tomorrow when they begin trading

Hope things go well for you and all invested in Zim.  Also, if it does, it will help us dinarians get a foretaste of the reaction to the RV; although, hopefully, the dinar will RV before we see how the IRS views the Zim exchange.  

One thing I know is that when the RV is announced, there will be panic and questions from those who have not gotten prepared.  I was amazed at how many people asked Adam very basic questions when he posted recently of his excitement.  He was so patient with them; but when this hits, he will be otherwise occupied.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

3 hours ago, wealthhound said:

Hey Climber7,

I just read this post of yours and I continue to lift ypu in prayer.

Don't be discouraged, in Isaiah 50: 7 it says : " For the Lord  God will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed."

Many years ago I was in a real tough place and was also a young believer.

Someone shared this verse with me from the KJV and I repeated it and repeated it and thought about it and thought about it. To my understanding it says that when our heart is set knowing that God will absolutely help you, not accepting anything else to seed in your heart, trust the He desires that you are blessed with an amazing job that meets and exceeds your desires. YOU absolutely will receive your desire!

A flint is a very hard stone and is used here that we set our mind like a hard stone, unmoved in our belief that God can , and  God will bring your desire to pass!

As far as your previous business successes, God is setting you up for something greater than before! I understand that in our humanness this can be a challenge but TRUST HIM !!

There are a few things that God CAN NOT DO.. He can't go against His law of believing, He can't not honor the promises in His Word!!

YOU absolutely will be SUCCESSFUL .

GOD is setting you up for something greater than before!

God is not a God of confusion, that's the devil's domain! It's a trick!

Read James 1: 2-8

The trick is to get you to waiver, be confused. 

Get to the place where you know absolutely what you need for your new job. Be sure you are 100 percent on it.

Then, don't waiver. We all are tempted to get confused, waiver and all that stuff.

If you need help getting there, reach out to someone that loves you and sit with them and get clear on what you need and want. Then, don't budge! Your answers will come!!

My heart and prayers are with you as well as others here at DV.

Godspeed! WH

If I come off as sounding pissed, it's not at you! It's that I get passionate about stuff!!

Great post, WH.  Agreeing with all the prayers for those facing challenges.  God is faithful.  I remember the scripture in Job that says "yea, though He slay me, yet will I trust him."  We hang on, looking to him and not our circumstances.  We will come out whole, entire, and wanting nothing!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

On 2/24/2019 at 10:44 AM, climber7 said:

thank you Fancy! :) 

Sorry! I know this is moving off the topic!!!

@climber7You've been in my prayers, I've been praying for God's will for your new job-His will. I love to see God in motion, so any news!? I'm glad you reached out, I like lifting others in prayers.  So many promises in the Bible that cover us and we both know you are in GREAT hands!  Can't wait to hear the wonderful news!

• Upvote 3

On 2/22/2019 at 11:34 PM, climber7 said:

Genuinely grateful for the prayers!

I know there are a lot of Christians on this forum, so I'm going to do something I don't usually do and step out and ask for specific prayer.

I got one confirmed job offer today and another pending but almost guaranteed offer today as well. I'm going to have to decide between the two soon.

My prayer request is that God give me discernment which one to choose, and if neither of them are His will, then that He reveal the right job for me quickly. I am in a bit of a financial crisis and need something fast.

Thank you and blessings to all my DV family here! 

Jeff 

Whoops I double posted!

You've been in my prayers, I've been praying for God's will for your new job-His will . I love to see God in motion, so any news!? I'm glad you reached out, I like lifting others in prayers.  So many promises in the Bible that cover us and we both know you are in GREAT hands!  Can't wait to hear the wonderful news!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 2/22/2019 at 10:34 PM, climber7 said:

Genuinely grateful for the prayers!

I know there are a lot of Christians on this forum, so I'm going to do something I don't usually do and step out and ask for specific prayer.

I got one confirmed job offer today and another pending but almost guaranteed offer today as well. I'm going to have to decide between the two soon.

My prayer request is that God give me discernment which one to choose, and if neither of them are His will, then that He reveal the right job for me quickly. I am in a bit of a financial crisis and need something fast.

Thank you and blessings to all my DV family here! 

Jeff 

I am really thinking happy thoughts for you climber7. I hope all turns out well.

pp

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

On 2/24/2019 at 2:12 PM, navira said:

Thanks BL...waiting for tomorrow when they begin trading

And how Navira! Praying for a TREMENDOUS Blessing for us all ! 

Think this will nudge the RV of the Dong???

"Today, President Trump and Vietnamese Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc signed a $20 Billion dollar trade deal that includes 13 new transactions with Vietnam worth $8 billion, including $3 billion worth of U.S.-produced content that would support more than 23,000 American jobs. This is exciting news! Congratulations! #VietnamUSTradeDeal#RealGoodNews"

Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling

• Thanks 10
  • Upvote 2

Just now, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I’m thinking at least two weeks I wasn’t the original member to notice it. Just keeping my eye on it 

Oh, okay.  Thank you.

I wonder if it's ever been down this long before?  Does anybody know?

• Thanks 3

Just now, Floridian said:

Oh, okay.  Thank you.

Not to my knowledge.i know that on the ministry of finance page their currency. Converter was down for ages and nothing came of it so not trying to get my hopes up too much about Iraqi gazette page although I’d think it is a pretty big deal of a web page in Iraq 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

It was originally dws112 that brought us the links so since 2/14

Okay then, 3 weeks down as of tomorrow.   Hmmmm

Brings to mind that waiver of Iran sanctions have not been renewed yet.  They are up on or about March 23rd.

Hopefully, this ties together and means something for us.   :praying:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Brings to mind that waiver of Iran sanctions have not been renewed yet.  They are up on or about March 23rd.

Also, I just thought about the Robert David Steele video of February 8th, where he said:

A trusted source told him that in the next 3 or 4 weeks a trillion dollars will be put into the US economy "from the bottom up".

There are a lot of things running together at this time.  I hope it means what I hope it means.  😂

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

23 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Oh, okay.  Thank you.

On 2/23/2019 at 3:43 PM, jb4388 said:

Last year looks like things came to light in early March for the 2018 Budget.

March 3, 2018 to be more specific.

http://www.iraq-jccme.jp/pdf/archives/20180420-01/2018-budget-En.pdf

We are really about at the same place as last year... time will tell though.

• Thanks 3

39 minutes ago, Floridian said:

That would be amazing 

• Upvote 4