Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi Law Gazette Website

(edited)
49 minutes ago, DFlat7 said:

Vietnam guys...:rodeo::moneybag:

Hey that's right, Trump is out in Vietnam now meeting up with Kim Jong un! 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-kim-jong-uns-summit-in-vietnam-what-to-expect-from-the-leaders-second-meeting

Trump, Kim Jong Un’s summit in Vietnam: What to expect from the leaders' second meeting

President Donald Trump and North Korea leader Kim Jong Un are slated to meet again.

The two are expected to reunite in Hanoi, Vietnam on Feb. 27 and Feb. 28, which will follow what was the first-ever meeting between a sitting U.S. president and a North Korean leader.

Edited by Freedomwish
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

50 minutes ago, DFlat7 said:

He told about it today in the White House meeting...The Dong should come in too, and look where he's going...yeehaw!

I heard President Trump today also talking about currency manipulation, but only got the very last bit of it. I was trying to figure out what it was about. 

• Thanks 4

8 hours ago, climber7 said:

Genuinely grateful for the prayers!

I know there are a lot of Christians on this forum, so I'm going to do something I don't usually do and step out and ask for specific prayer.

I got one confirmed job offer today and another pending but almost guaranteed offer today as well. I'm going to have to decide between the two soon.

My prayer request is that God give me discernment which one to choose, and if neither of them are His will, then that He reveal the right job for me quickly. I am in a bit of a financial crisis and need something fast.

Thank you and blessings to all my DV family here! 

Jeff 

I touch and agree with your prayer request my brother. God says HE blesses the work of your hands, so know that whichever one you choose God will bless it. I always say, when God opens a door I'm not going to be the one to close it. And when HE closes one, I'm not going to be the one to open it. So I also pray that God open one door and close all the others so you will know HIS perfect will for you. 

Meanwhile, I turn to you to pray that GOD send me work as well, and the money not only to pay my bills, but to bless others to pay theirs. I've been self employed over 32 years and never know where my next project is coming from but GOD has never failed to provide for me. But I also never stop praying for HIS provision!

Now, for both of us, and everyone else on here that has a need, I lift up to our GOOD HEAVENLY FATHER to send HIS Angels of PROVISION right NOW to provide overflow for whatever that need or needs are, whether they be physical, financial, medical, emotional, spiritual, and any other needs. Loose your angels NOW FATHER, please, In JESUS NAME, AMEN and AMEN!!!

Now we expect a GOOD REPORT for all who receive this and agree.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6

8 hours ago, climber7 said:

I know there are a lot of Christians on this forum, so I'm going to do something I don't usually do and step out and ask for specific prayer.

I got one confirmed job offer today and another pending but almost guaranteed offer today as well. I'm going to have to decide between the two soon.

My prayer request is that God give me discernment which one to choose, and if neither of them are His will, then that He reveal the right job for me quickly. I am in a bit of a financial crisis and need something fast.

Jeff 

I m praying for you and your family for wisdom, to the right path for you and your family!

• Thanks 3

10 hours ago, climber7 said:

Jeff 

:praying::praying:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, wealthhound said:

Hey Climber7,

I love praying for people and would be blessed to do so for you!

I'm going to post one in the Off Topic section just for you! WH

Prayer for Climber7 is posted!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, keylime said:

I touch and agree with your prayer request my brother. God says HE blesses the work of your hands, so know that whichever one you choose God will bless it. I always say, when God opens a door I'm not going to be the one to close it. And when HE closes one, I'm not going to be the one to open it. So I also pray that God open one door and close all the others so you will know HIS perfect will for you. 

Meanwhile, I turn to you to pray that GOD send me work as well, and the money not only to pay my bills, but to bless others to pay theirs. I've been self employed over 32 years and never know where my next project is coming from but GOD has never failed to provide for me. But I also never stop praying for HIS provision!

Now, for both of us, and everyone else on here that has a need, I lift up to our GOOD HEAVENLY FATHER to send HIS Angels of PROVISION right NOW to provide overflow for whatever that need or needs are, whether they be physical, financial, medical, emotional, spiritual, and any other needs. Loose your angels NOW FATHER, please, In JESUS NAME, AMEN and AMEN!!!

I received this and agree with you! Thank you keylime!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Website could not be retrieved

Connection Failed

http://www.iraq-lg-law.org/en/node/1169

The remote host or network you tried to contact may be down. Please check if the address is correct. If it is, try the request again later.

(110) Connection timed out

Mission Control Security Services operated by Open Systems AG
on behalf of The Chemours Company.

10.210.0.70 - 23/Feb/2019:21:13:35 +0100

just checking...  gazette page still down.

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

17 hours ago, climber7 said:

Jeff 

Done! And I'll continue to pray for you. Please keep us updated, I love seeing hoe God works!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

On 2/23/2019 at 9:20 AM, keylime said:

Wow,

I feel overwhelmed with gratitude for this prayer, and the prayer on the other thread, and ALL of your kind thoughts and prayers. I'm so very grateful and would appreciate continued prayers till this season of financial struggle is over. I honestly feel despair on a daily basis now but am trying to keep my faith strong in the midst of confusion why God is allowing me to go through this.

I'm not lazy or delinquent. I've built three businesses with employees in the past and was once very successful and used my businesses as a ministry. After selling my last business things have been extremely rough and not sure why or what God's doing but I appreciate the prayers for relief and prosperity again. 

God's richest blessings on all of you! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

23 hours ago, wealthhound said:

Hey Climber7,

I love praying for people and would be blessed to do so for you!

I'm going to post one in the Off Topic section just for you! WH

Thank you WH!  :)  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

On 2/22/2019 at 3:17 PM, GreedyDinar07 said:
I hope Iraq is next with a 1 to 1...what do you guys think?

Crowding in front of banks in Zimbabwe as the new currency begins trading

Crowding in front of banks in Zimbabwe as the new currency begins trading

22 February 2019 03:39 PM

Crowding in front of banks in Zimbabwe as the new currency begins tradingMubasher: Zimbabwean citizens organized queues in front of banks in the capital Harare on Friday, coinciding with the start of the central bank operations of the new currency of the country.

The Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe announced on Wednesday that it would break the link between its currency, which is called “Bond Note” and the US dollar, which was exchanged at the exchange rate of 1 dollar per poundnote.

mubasher.info

blueskyline

• blueskyline
  •  
  • 3,388 posts

https://m.news24.com/Africa/Zimbabwe/zim-dollar-will-be-reintroduced-at-an-appropriate-time-says-vp-chiwenga-20180630.......

Zim dollar expected to make a comeback, says VP Chiwenga

time_icon_grey.png 15:30 30/06/2018

Vice President Constantino Chiwenga says the Zimbabwe dollar will be reintroduced at an "appropriate time", after the government has fixed the country's ailing economy.

According to the state-owned Heraldnewspaper, Chiwenga told Zanu-PF supporters at a rally in Shurugwi this week that the government needed to sort out the country's economy by "reopening industries" first.

The Zimbabwean dollar collapsed between 2008 and 2009 due to hyperinflation, thus, forcing the country to adopt a basket of foreign currencies that included the South African rand, the United States dollar, the British pound and the Euro. 

Chiwenga's remarks came a few days after President Emmerson Mnangagwa made similar remarks.

Mnangagwa reportedly "hinted on plans to reintroduce" the dreaded Zimbabwean dollar in order to address the current issue of cash shortages in the southern African country.

According to NewsDay Mnangagwa said that the country was in need of its own currency.

Diamond and gold reserves

This was not the first time that Mnangagwa made such comments.

In July 2017, Mnangagwa, then vice president, was quoted by the Heraldnewspaper as saying that government was "building diamond and gold reserves to back the local currency upon its re-introduction in future".

Mnangagwa, however, refused at the time to disclose when the local currency would be re-introduced, but said it would only come back when mineral reserves reached desired levels.

"We are building reserves of gold and diamonds which if they reach a certain level I will not tell you here, it will then allow us to introduce our own currency that will be backed by those minerals. I am not at liberty to disclose to you the level that we want those minerals to reach before they can back our own currency," Mnangagwa was quoted as saying.

For two years now Zimbabwe's worsening cash shortages have caused misery for locals trying to withdraw their money from banks.

Cash has remained on high demand, especially for things like bus fares..........................Who knows for certain in these (sometime) crazy investments we have partaken in . Time will tell ???? ................interesting indeed  ??? Maybe they have been building Iraq's appropriate Diamond and Gold reserves too . Who knows ???

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

???.....

Robert Mugabe To Introduce A New Zimbabwe Currency To Be Backed By A Gold

BY EDITOR ON MARCH 6, 2016AFRICA NEWS
 Post Views: 540reportedly sittings on wads of a new Zimbabwe currency to be backed by a gold standard, which can be issued at a moment’s notice as a home grown panacea to manage a dwindling economy,

President Robert Mugabe’s administration, is  The Telescope News, has been told.ommunityvoiceradio.com/robert-mugabe-to-introduce-a-new-zimbabwe-currency-to-be-backed-by-a-gold/......???

• Upvote 2

On 2/22/2019 at 9:16 PM, fancy said:

I heard President Trump today also talking about currency manipulation, but only got the very last bit of it. I was trying to figure out what it was about. 

He said he had done a deal with China that they agreed to stop manipulating the currencies of other countries. Hope that takes place quickly! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

On 2/23/2019 at 9:20 AM, keylime said:

AMEN KEYLIME!!!!! Need that here, too!!!! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3