Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi Law Gazette Website

8 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

So do I NEP. Job Interview today and I'd sure like an RV in my back pocket  going in !!   :) 

pp

That would be sweet. Good Luck on your interview.... tell them you probably only need the job through training, (ya know just to get by for the next couple weeks), then your planning on being a private asset manager the rest of your life ;) 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, pokerplayer said:

So do I NEP. Job Interview today and I'd sure like an RV in my back pocket  going in !!   :) 

pp

Kick a$$ and take names...on the interview!!! Good luck!!👍🇺🇸

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

(edited)
28 minutes ago, climber7 said:

Blessings on your interview today!

I have two interviews myself.... 

3 interviews this week.

1 yesterday.  All temp agencys. Hopefully only need a temporary one. Lol

Edited by jg1
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 8

I hope Iraq is next with a 1 to 1...what do you guys think?

Crowding in front of banks in Zimbabwe as the new currency begins trading

Crowding in front of banks in Zimbabwe as the new currency begins trading

22 February 2019 03:39 PM

Crowding in front of banks in Zimbabwe as the new currency begins tradingMubasher: Zimbabwean citizens organized queues in front of banks in the capital Harare on Friday, coinciding with the start of the central bank operations of the new currency of the country.

The Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe announced on Wednesday that it would break the link between its currency, which is called “Bond Note” and the US dollar, which was exchanged at the exchange rate of 1 dollar per poundnote.

mubasher.info

• Thanks 4

HARARE, Feb 22 (Reuters) - Zimbabwe’s banks on Friday started trading a new currency with corporate clients and individuals, although interbank trading won’t begin until Monday, a banking source said.

Zimbabwe’s central bank announced on Wednesday it would scrap the official 1:1 peg between its quasi-currency bond note and the U.S. dollar, launching a new currency known as RTGS dollars.

The central bank began selling U.S. dollars to banks on Friday morning at a rate of 2.5 RTGS to the greenback, its governor said.

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3

Guys, GTRS...stands for real time gross settlement..people who have an account in the bank will automatically convert to what is an actual exchange rate. I think people will be able to withdraw with a limited amount of money...people there are suddenly wealthy..wow. don't know if I consider myself one yet...Iam still in shock

• Upvote 4

13 minutes ago, jg1 said:

I just checked with the banker and he said they do not trade Zimbabwe but it was 100 trillion to one. So if it's a one-to-one you are truly rich

I bought one note just so I could say I'm a Trillionaire!

:lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1