Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi Law Gazette Website

3 hours ago, dinarham said:

Still down ,as of 8 o'clock EST . The gazette

Idk About The Gazette But Bruce’s Newsletter Is Reporting This ! :o 

A-Rod

:D  :D  :D 
  • Haha 9

2 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Idk About The Gazette But Bruce’s Newsletter Is Reporting This ! :o 

A-Rod

:D  :D  :D 

Hopefully J-Lo can confirm or deny. 😆

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, kwg said:

Just a question: Is this the normal pattern of the Gazette website (going down) before releasing the budget in years past?

Excellent question ,kwg . If this is a unique situation ,let's all spaz out with pure joy !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Really good question. There must be somebody here who can answer that...

I’m pretty familiar with the CBI website going down pretty regularly and coming back up a week later to no change..... but I’ve not heard of the gazette website being down when important things like a budget are soon to be published.... could be something could be nothing 

🤞🏻

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I’m pretty familiar with the CBI website going down pretty regularly and coming back up a week later to no change..... but I’ve not heard of the gazette website being down when important things like a budget are soon to be published.... could be something could be nothing 

🤞🏻

Thanks NEPatriotsFan1! 

:crossedfingers:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Still down ,folks ,as of 8 EST.  This will happen ,so prepare yourselves ,rehearse it in your head as it will be a shock . Say a prayer  when you first find out  . Keep humble 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, dinarham said:

Still down ,folks ,as of 8 EST.  This will happen ,so prepare yourselves ,rehearse it in your head as it will be a shock . Say a prayer  when you first find out  . Keep humble 

I want to believe that you are right my friend and the fact that tomorrow morning they begin to implement tariffs it could be a weekend we all never forget..... but let’s not get ahead of ourselves.... 🤞🏻

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 10

Safe Dinar ,a major supplier of Dinar , only have the 25k notes available Does this mean they're drying up? it certainely make sense  that they would dry up prior to rv. Looks like alot of dinar dealers have closed shop

• Upvote 1

(edited)
13 minutes ago, dinarham said:

Safe Dinar ,a major supplier of Dinar , only have the 25k notes available Does this mean they're drying up? it certainely make sense  that they would dry up prior to rv. Looks like alot of dinar dealers have closed shop

Dinarham,

Your post made me check Xchange of America.  They have 25,000 uncirculated and 10,000 both circulated and uncirculated in stock.  Everything else is out of stock.

This is what surprised me (below).  It says 925.93 Dinar = 1 USD.   I've never seen it worth that much against the dollar. 

Could it be???????   IS THE DINAR FLOATING???????  Opinions please, everybody.

•  
    iraqidinar1.jpg
     IQD
    925.925926   IQD   =
      USD
    1 USD
Edited by Floridian
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Dinarham,

Your post made me check Xchange of America.  They have 25,000 uncirculated and 10,000 both circulated and uncirculated in stock.  Everything else is out of stock.

This is what surprised me (below).  It says 925.93 Dinar = 1 USD.   I've never seen it worth that much against the dollar. 

Could it be???????   IS THE DINAR FLOATING???????  Opinions please, everybody.

•  
    iraqidinar1.jpg
     IQD
    925.925926   IQD   =
      USD
    1 USD

Sorry folks, my mistake.  

In checking further, I see that circulated/uncirculated/different denominations have have different values relative to the dollar.

Guess I'm overly excited waiting for something to happen in the next few days.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Sorry folks, my mistake.  

In checking further, I see that circulated/uncirculated/different denominations have have different values relative to the dollar.

Guess I'm overly excited waiting for something to happen in the next few days.

Right there with you brother. I have been doing the PP dance ever since Adam‘s last post.😎

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2