Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Bytes: Mailman Divulges Iraqi Negotiating Tactics

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From Honest Abdul's Used Camel Lot. Check Out This Recent Trade In. She's A Beauty.

9-30-2011 Newshound Guru Bondlady do ya’ll have any idea when they released the new iqd we all hold? dunno if it means any thing or not, but it was october 15th 2003, that’s the day they released the new iqd we all hold. The rate of inflation in Iraq, 76.6% in August. 2004, 4 yrs brought it down to 2.3% in jan 2011, thats how awesome shabibi is. now its buckin 10% even though they say 7 Something and he brought interest rates down to i think 6% from 12% too, an he’s stabilized the dinar, as they say here,,,, very nice sah, very nice, an made it grow, an built up the cbi reserves thru the auctions to what it is now.....drops the mic...an walks off

[/url]9-29-2011 Guru Kaperoni [going through the IMF/WB/Shabibi transcript] Erbil, Allawi, Maliki issues are a non-issue...they are not on hold! IMO...The technical name for the RV is the "banking sector reform project" [transcript quote] "We need the adoption of the permanent securities law to permit the public relations and securities markets. " ...we need this law passed through parliament...once the law is passed, shabs can rv and move forward with his plan...without this new law, they cannot have the dinar on the forex or torex...which is key...all the Iraq banks are now connected to the US Treasury!

9-29-2011 Guru Med THAT IS WHAT SHABIBI SAID HE WANTED TO DO, KEEP THE PRICES AT THE SAME VALUE AS IF THEY WERE BUYING IT WITH USD. THIS HAS TO BE AS SIMPLE AS POSSIBLE FOR AN EASY TRANSISITION. THIS WILL ELIMINATE CONFUSION, THAT IS WHAT THEY ARE HOPING.

9-28-2011 Guru Mailman17 SHABS WILL FOLLOW THROUGH...HE MAY TAKE IT TO THE EDGE...BUT IT WILL HAPPEN..CAUSE THERE IS MORE THAN IRAQ INVOLVED. FOLLOW THE NEWS, AND BE PATIENT, ITS COMING...THE END OF THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN KNOWN TO ME AND MED AS THE WORST PART. BUT, WE ALSO KNOW THE ENDING, LET IT PLAY OUT. LET THEM GET THEIR LITTLE CRAP OUT OF THE WAY, ***** SLAP EACH OTHER A BIT, CALL NAMES, DATE EACH OTHERS CAMELS. THEN...AFTER THEY SIP CAMEL JUICE BY THE MOONLIGHT [Oh, my : o] ...WE CAN CASH IN.

• Upvote 9

CNN. Broadcasting From Honest Abdul's Used Camel Lot. Check Out This Recent Trade In. She's A Beauty.

"DATE EACH OTHERS CAMELS. THEN...AFTER THEY SIP CAMEL JUICE BY THE MOONLIGHT [Oh, my : o] ...WE CAN CASH IN. "

sounds like he speaks from experience.

• Upvote 2

LET THEM GET THEIR LITTLE CRAP OUT OF THE WAY, ***** SLAP EACH OTHER A BIT, CALL NAMES, DATE EACH OTHERS CAMELS. THEN...AFTER THEY SIP CAMEL JUICE BY THE MOONLIGHT [Oh, my : o] ...WE CAN CASH IN.

Finally, somebody knows when the RV is going to occur. And I thought Okie and his gang only cared about cattle!

1+ to mcuman for finding a real beauty. Bring on the camels, let's get this RV going.

• Upvote 3

LOL !!! Morning DT !! Thanks needed that giggle after last night. ....is that a lamma that mcuman pick up in the camel lot. ? ......if it is then second hand camel dealers are as bad as some car sales men ! smile.gif

Honest Abdul told me it was a compact sports model.....huh....so much for honest.....hey, Abdul?dry.gif

• Upvote 3

9-30-2011 Newshound Guru Bondlady do ya’ll have any idea when they released the new iqd we all hold? dunno if it means any thing or not, but it was october 15th 2003, that’s the day they released the new iqd we all hold. The rate of inflation in Iraq, 76.6% in August. 2004, 4 yrs brought it down to 2.3% in jan 2011, thats how awesome shabibi is. now its buckin 10% even though they say 7 Something and he brought interest rates down to i think 6% from 12% too, an he’s stabilized the dinar, as they say here,,,, very nice sah, very nice, an made it grow, an built up the cbi reserves thru the auctions to what it is now.....drops the mic...an walks off

[/url]9-29-2011 Guru Kaperoni [going through the IMF/WB/Shabibi transcript] Erbil, Allawi, Maliki issues are a non-issue...they are not on hold! IMO...The technical name for the RV is the "banking sector reform project" [transcript quote] "We need the adoption of the permanent securities law to permit the public relations and securities markets. " ...we need this law passed through parliament...once the law is passed, shabs can rv and move forward with his plan...without this new law, they cannot have the dinar on the forex or torex...which is key...all the Iraq banks are now connected to the US Treasury!

9-29-2011 Guru Med THAT IS WHAT SHABIBI SAID HE WANTED TO DO, KEEP THE PRICES AT THE SAME VALUE AS IF THEY WERE BUYING IT WITH USD. THIS HAS TO BE AS SIMPLE AS POSSIBLE FOR AN EASY TRANSISITION. THIS WILL ELIMINATE CONFUSION, THAT IS WHAT THEY ARE HOPING.

9-28-2011 Guru Mailman17 SHABS WILL FOLLOW THROUGH...HE MAY TAKE IT TO THE EDGE...BUT IT WILL HAPPEN..CAUSE THERE IS MORE THAN IRAQ INVOLVED. FOLLOW THE NEWS, AND BE PATIENT, ITS COMING...THE END OF THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN KNOWN TO ME AND MED AS THE WORST PART. BUT, WE ALSO KNOW THE ENDING, LET IT PLAY OUT. LET THEM GET THEIR LITTLE CRAP OUT OF THE WAY, ***** SLAP EACH OTHER A BIT, CALL NAMES, DATE EACH OTHERS CAMELS. THEN...AFTER THEY SIP CAMEL JUICE BY THE MOONLIGHT [Oh, my : o] ...WE CAN CASH IN.

Thug, it this your new business "Honest Abdul's Used Camel Lot." Are you in Iraqi or Scottsdale? LOL

• Upvote 2