Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My Lottery

zigmeister

I open my email and to my surprise I got this email from "My Lottery". No ****!

HI ZIGMIESTER,

The XXXXXXXX Lottery has received reports of scams. Please protect yourselves from scam artists. For more information and tips visit our website

XXXXXXlottery.com.

We have been made aware that there is a direct e-mail scam in the works. If you receive a sweepstakes-like mailer from Iraq offering you the rate and

date of the RV-beware! This is a scam. To see a copy of the mailer, click here.

Further, we have received reports that people are being approached outside of their bank establishments asking people to cash out their Iraq dinars with no

spread and less a cashing fee. They say they will cash the victim out at 'Chilies' or 'Little Caesars' at table five. When they have your dinar in hand they will

excuse themselves and will tell the victim they will give them their cash after they use the restroom. They never return to table 5, they abscond with your Iraq dinar

and you get stuck with the check.

Please note they disguise themselves well. They have been known to wear polyester suits and Beatle boots. This is a SCAM!

• Upvote 2

We seriously need to cleanse the gene pool !!!! And to think that they are allowed to vote!! No wonder we are in this mess. Remington and hornady make a 7 cent solution to the problems. Good for the scammers. At least they still believe in capitalism. If you are dumb enough to fall for this, stay the HELL outta Texas!!

Go to DC with the rest of the mentally challenged. I approve this message and would love your vote!!

• Upvote 1

By the way, does anyone know what OKIE & BEAR look like????

1+ to zigmeister for starting a funny thread. The replies by fellow Dinarians shows just how twisted we are.

1+ to you, nwguy for keeping it going. I don't know what Okie and Bear look like, but Okie will be the one carrying baskets.

• Upvote 2

1+ to zigmeister for starting a funny thread. The replies by fellow Dinarians shows just how twisted we are.

1+ to you, nwguy for keeping it going. I don't know what Okie and Bear look like, but Okie will be the one carrying baskets.

I would LOVE to carry a basket for okie...............

Ooooooooooooppppppppppps, you said basket, not casket, sorry my bad. NM

• Upvote 2