Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pic A Nic Basket

chumleyex

9:31 AM [bulldog75] EARLIER THIS MORNING 1AM CST: [bulldog75] IMHO, THIS RATE RELEASE MAY COME IN TWO BASKETS SEPARATED. IF BASKETS ARE SEPARATED; BASKETS MAYBE1 HOUR TO EVEN ONE DAY APART; THATS AN "80% CHANCE" BECAUSE OF IMF HAVING DIFFICULTY PUSHING THESE RATES THRU ON THE NEW SOFTWARE. THIS IS APPROX AN 80% POSSIBILITY. EVERYTHING IS RUMOR TIL ITS OFFICIAL. [bulldog75] THE DONG COMING IN THE FIRST BASKET; ODDS 95%. [bulldog75] WHICH BASKET IQD? PROBABLY THE FIRST; ODDS 97%, IMHO. [bulldog75] IMF/UN/WTO TRYING TO PREVENT 'DOUBLE DIPPING'; WHICH MEANS A PROLONGED DELAY BETWEEN TWO BASKETS WHICH WOULD ALLOW INVESTORS TO BUY BEFORE THE 2ND BASKET HITS MARKET.

9:33 AM [bulldog75] GM! ; CURRENTLY: UN POSTS ITS OFFICIAL RATES ON THE 1ST AND 15TH OF EACH MONTH. WE ARE ON AN HOUR TO HOUR STANDBY UNTIL THESE RATES OFFICIALLY POST.

YOGI---BOOBOO.jpg

no way I could resist.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

All this crap about two baskets of currencies. Please give me a break. You lose me as soon as you say a basket of other countries currencies. WHY would another country wait on Iraq to revalue their currency. And don't give me "the last time there was an RV" because NONE of you have EVER been through an RV. THese guru's are a piece of work

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Forget it....any guru who tells you the hold-up is because a bank, the banks, any banks are having a computer/software problem is lying to you. I'll bet we've heard at least 100 times that a computer glitch was the issue.....BS in caps. Do not believe it, don't give it a seconds thought.....the banking and financial systems handle trillions of dollars worth of transactions every single day.....and all of a sudden they're incompetent when dealing with the dinar? PLEEEEASE....no way. :P

Edited by TimS
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

9:31 AM [bulldog75] EARLIER THIS MORNING 1AM CST: [bulldog75] IMHO, THIS RATE RELEASE MAY COME IN TWO BASKETS SEPARATED. IF BASKETS ARE SEPARATED; BASKETS MAYBE1 HOUR TO EVEN ONE DAY APART; THATS AN "80% CHANCE" BECAUSE OF IMF HAVING DIFFICULTY PUSHING THESE RATES THRU ON THE NEW SOFTWARE. THIS IS APPROX AN 80% POSSIBILITY. EVERYTHING IS RUMOR TIL ITS OFFICIAL. [bulldog75] THE DONG COMING IN THE FIRST BASKET; ODDS 95%. [bulldog75] WHICH BASKET IQD? PROBABLY THE FIRST; ODDS 97%, IMHO. [bulldog75] IMF/UN/WTO TRYING TO PREVENT 'DOUBLE DIPPING'; WHICH MEANS A PROLONGED DELAY BETWEEN TWO BASKETS WHICH WOULD ALLOW INVESTORS TO BUY BEFORE THE 2ND BASKET HITS MARKET.

9:33 AM [bulldog75] GM! ; CURRENTLY: UN POSTS ITS OFFICIAL RATES ON THE 1ST AND 15TH OF EACH MONTH. WE ARE ON AN HOUR TO HOUR STANDBY UNTIL THESE RATES OFFICIALLY POST.

YOGI---BOOBOO.jpg

no way I could resist.

Speaking of Dongs..........

different day same ole bulls**t, okie, bulldog, etc. Nobody and i mean nobody Knows whats actually happening in Iraq. These so called Gurus need to be taken out and stoned. Nothing but a bunch of blowhards.

this is the same guy using %'s, what was it, the RV 3 weeks ago was at DEFCON 1, 99% chance, then last week he said 100%. I still believe these people are all the same person or same basement (okie-hole, poppie, ghost, bluwolf, etc.) Why Adam doesn't give the directive to ban any of these posts from this site baffles me, it's all clutter imo... this RV will not happen until late 2012.

• Upvote 1

YOGI---BOOBOO.jpg

no way I could resist.

This "BASKET" crap fits into the same category as the recent CHANGE from before when these GURU slimeballs spoke as if their word was GOSPEL. . .to now, when they "cover" themselves by adding, "IMHO"

NO BASKETS for countries revaluing their currencies and no truth EVER from these slimeball supposed GURUs.

I believe some of the Guru’s (certainly a minority) have reasonable intel. I do not waste my time with the Guru’s on steroids (we all know who they are) and I continue my due diligence through legitimate sources. I go on with my life knowing my safety deposit box is stuffed with my dinar stash, fully prepared for when the event occurs. I don’t get annoyed at the Guru’s for pumping since that is what they do. I don’t get mad at the LOPsters or the Doom & Gloomers because they have a right to their opinions. In my opinion, this will happen. It’s merely a question of when and for how much. May God Bless our entire Dinar Family.