Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SueR (Bank parking lots full..)

trooper

Took note that 2 WF banks and 1 BOA had full parking lots with a lot people waiting in line for doors to be unlocked. They noted the drive thrus were empty. This family member drives this route everyday and has never seen this before.

End Quote

So what? It means absolutely nothing.This is getting beyond funny......

SueR (Bank parking lots full..): OOM 9/30/11

September 30th, 2011 08:39 am

Don’t want to start anything here yet I must tell you I have a family member driving 192 in Kissimmee Fl today before 9am est. Took note that 2 WF banks and 1 BOA had full parking lots with a lot people waiting in line for doors to be unlocked. They noted the drive thrus were empty. This family member drives this route everyday and has never seen this before. It was noted the other bank pkg lots were empty.

Coming thru St. Cloud , the same thing both WF and BOA pkg lot full and lines at the door yet the First Bank and BB&T banks were ampty as well as the drive thru.

Either it’s a special friday, people are taking trips or someone is trying to be the first rat to get the cheese??? Or they were called in by private bankers? makes you go hmmmmmm

HaHa... LAME... REALLY... WTF

THEY JUST RECEIVED THEIR UNEMPLOYMENT CHECKS,!

I don't know about WF bank but BOA will begin to charge a $5 a month fee for the use of their debit card whether you use the card once a month or one hundred times a month. This was an actual story on Fox News yesterday. Not sure but adding to the conspiracies. <_<

Rush Limbaugh said it had to do with the Frank-Dodd bill with a Dirdon (I know that's the wrong spelling) amendment on it. Look it up. The banks need to recap their money for something...... Poor banks..... <_<

I heard KC and the Sunshine Band will be playing at a WF bank near you!

They will play their top hits;

Get RV Tonight

I'm Your RV Man

RV Shoes

Thats the Way to RV It

Please Don't RD

It was probably the early show. ;)

Good one. I like kc and RV

Go RV

I can't wait to see how many customers BoA loses over this monthy debit card fee---I also read somewhere that another credit card company was going to buy BoA's credit card business in the overseas arena!--- this all might be the final nail in the cofin for them ,wish I had seen it coming sooner and shorted the stock----now will just have to wait and hope I can catch it at the bottom and buy the stock for pennies on a dollar ---someone will scoop up the bank and the stock will rise----just research K-mart and thier problems, went to .05 and stopped being traded but was bought up by ,I forget [Allstate?] and the stock rose to .90 nearly overnight!

see another possible money maker brewing here

capt cliff