Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

lexie (BULLDOG75 Dinar Late Night Post !!!

trooper

) lexie (BULLDOG75 Dinar Late Night Post !!!: OOM 9/30/11

September 30th, 2011 07:20 am DOOZIES

BULLDOG75

Late Night Post

[bulldog75] THIS RATE RELEASE MAY COME IN TWO BASKETS SEPARATED. AND 1 HOUR – TO EVEN ONE DAY APART; THATS AN “80% CHANCE” BECAUSE OF IMF HAVING DIFFICULTY PUSHING THESE RATES THRU ON THE NEW SOFTWARE. PLEASE, NO ADDITIONAL RUMORS OR QUESTIONS. NOTE THIS IS APPROX AN 80% POSSIBILITY. EVERYTHING IS RUMOR TIL ITS OFFICIAL. PLEASE ABIDE BY THIS AND PLEASE UNDERSTAND ; WE/OUR STAFF ARE ASKING TO PLEASE BE CALM, COOL, COLLECTED AND RSPECTFUL ; WE KNOW HOW IMPORTANT THIS IS TO EVERYONE; WE DO NOT HAVE ‘ALL THE ANSWERS’ BUT WE ARE HERE TO ASSIST ALONG THE WAY.

[bulldog75] THE DONG IS COMING IN THE FIRST BASKET; ODDS 95%.

[bulldog75] WHICH BASKET IQD; PROBABLY THE FIRST; ODDS 97%, IMHO.

[bulldog75] IMF/UN/WTO TRYING TO PREVENT ‘DOUBLE DIPPING’.

[bulldog75] WHICH MEANS A PROLONGED DELAY BETWEEN TWO BASKETS WHICH WOULD ALLOW INVESTORS TO BUY BEFORE THE 2ND BASKET HITS MARKET.

[bulldog75] DONG MAY COME NEAR .035 MINIMUM OR EVEN MUCH HIGHER. ITS ALWAYS, IMHO, BEEN CONSIDERED A “HIDDEN WINNER”.

[bulldog75] SOME OF YOU TALENTED ONES KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE WIRES OF CBI, FOREX, AND AVAILABLE LIVE LINKS.

[bulldog75] DONG .035; DOTS ARE CORRECT; THREE AND HALF CENTS MINIMUM, IMHO, ESTIMATED.

[bulldog75] SORRY; AM NOT QUOTING ANY MORE RATES. SEE ABOVE.

[bulldog75] EVERYTHING IS RUMOR; TIL FACT.

[ChrisB] Bulldog75 do we have absolute proof the erbil agreement was posted in the gazette as done? Thanks

[bulldog75] ChrisB ; WHAT DOES YOUR RESEARCH SHOW?

[Lifesagent] Bulldog75 ————–hey are you gonna stay up til 3am to see the rate change on cbi

[bulldog75] Lifesagent ; NO.

[bulldog75] HAVE HAD 4 HOURS SLEEP TO LITTLE; ALMOST EVERYNIGHT; DOING RESEARCH.

Bulldog75] I HAVE TO HAVE EIGHT HOURS TONITE TO GET BACK WHERE I NEED TO BE. SEEING STARS.

[ChrisB] Bulldog75 I have not seen it and I read another post on another site that says it has not been and a colleague say they are doing that now but I have not seen it

[bulldog75] ChrisB ; I THINK THATS FULLY POSTED AND DONE CHRIS; TY!

[bulldog75] WE ALL NEED SLEEP; VERY LITTLE TO BE DONE TONIGHT. CASH INS PROJECTED EARLY NEXT WEEK IF ALL GOES AS PROJECTED.

[jamessmith33] Bulldog75 dong with dinar????????????

[bulldog75] jamessmith33 : TY JAMES; APPROX 96% PROBABILITY TOGETHER. TY.

[blueBird] Bulldog75 we are so sorry to put all of you’s through this! it would be so much easier on you’s if you didn’t have to drag us along… But we really Love each and everyone of you for all that you do!! Thank You!

[bulldog75] WE BlueBird ; WE ALL HAVE COME SO FAR; WHATS ANOTHER NIGHT; RIGHT? LOL

[bulldog75] mscool jamessmith33 homeschoolmama : LETS ALL REMEMBER; THIS IS HOUR TO HOUR; TOUCH AND GO; THERE MAY BE A FEW SURPRISES AND I KNOW THE ‘ANTICIPATION’ IS HEART THROBBING TO SOME. I PLAYED SPORTS ALL MY LIFE; AND ITS LIKE ‘BUTTERFLYS’ BEFORE FACING A PITHCER THROWING 95MPH FASTBALLS.

[bulldog75] IT NEW YEARS ROSH HASHANAH: WHAT A GREAT WAY TO SPEND NEW YEARS. WE DO RESPECT ALL RELIGIONS, RACES, CREEDS, GENDERS. WE ARE ALL BLESSED. TY.

[bulldog75] I DO WANT TO SAY A FEW WORDS ABOUT OKIE. HE’S ASLEEP AND EXHAUSTED. I KNOW SOME OF THAT FEELING OKIE.

[bulldog75] IN MY VENTURES AND ADVENTURES: OKIE IS ONE OF THE KINDEST, MOST RESPECTFUL MEN I HAVE EVER MET. HE IS MOST KNOWLEDABLE ABOUT SO MANY SUBJECTS AND TOPICS. PROBABLY MORE THAN ANYONE, HE HAS COME SUCH A LONG WAY TO WHENCE HE BEGAN IN THIS DINARLAND VENTURE. I WANT TO EXPRESS MY SINCERE THANKS PERSONALLY TO HIM. THANK YOU DEAR OKIE. YOU ARE A FRIEND AND PROFESSIONAL TO US ALL. THANKS FOR YOUR GUIDANCE AND LOVE AND KNOWLEDGE. WE WOULD NOT BE HERE TONIGHT IF IT WERE NOT FOR YOU. DEAR SIR, YOU BROUGHT US HERE. WE ALL THANK YOU VERY DEARLY SIR. AMEN.

[markrich0726] BlueBird mine is already chilling, should be ready in about an hour. LOL

[vic1] DINARSMACK Good evening

[1DINARMAGEDON] hello Vic1…

[flattop1] mscool amen amen

[diamonddust] susananderson lol I know…right!!! lol

[homeschoolmama] Bulldog75 amen

[parkerro] Meatman4dinar- GN

[2GODBTHEGLORY] AMEN

[mscool] AMEN BULLDOG

[dinarmama7] Well Amen to that. Thank you OKIE

[mountaingirl] Thanks okie. We love you!

[dinali] Bulldog75 Here! Here! Amen

[successful1] Amen

[bNICE] Bulldog75 big amen!!!!

[ruger] Bulldog75 you are a kind soul

[jcole1] Amen

[lexie] Bulldog75 amen!!!!

[happyfeet3233] AMEN

[vic1] Bulldog75 Man, You said it PERFECTLY!

[bulldog75] VIC1: HEY BROTHER!

[DINARSMACK] Bulldog75 ….AAAAAaaaaaa-men !!!

[asells] vic1 NICE to see you on this jOyous!!!

[joyful12] goin to bed Lord let it rv to night in Jesus name!

[wataday] Bulldog75 Amen…

[bulldog75] vic1 : HOW ARE THE SWIFT CODES. FILL US IN BROTHER ON ANYTHING YOU HAVE.?

[markrich0726] Bulldog75 I totally agree and second that. Okie you are our leader and guide in this venture. We could not have made it this far without. I would have sold mine long ago.

[corbjor] Amen!

[vic1] Bulldog75 GOD BLESS AMERICA… THE LEADERS OF ALL COUNTRIES, AND ALL PEOPLES OF THE WORLD!

[markrich0726] Bulldog75 I totally agree and second that. Okie you are our leader and guide in this venture. We could not have made it this far without. I would have sold mine long ago.

[bulldog75] vic1 : HOW ARE THE SWIFT CODES. FILL US IN BROTHER ON ANYTHING YOU HAVE.?

[MotorCityGuy] Bulldog75 Awesome tribute! I am a newbie, but I feel like I have known you guys for years…

[vic1] Bulldog75 GOD BLESS AMERICA… THE LEADERS OF ALL COUNTRIES, AND ALL PEOPLES OF THE WORLD!

[bulldog75] wataday markrich0726 MotorCityGuy corbjor : TY!

[mountaingirl] Vic1……………we are listening

[dinali] Bulldog75 thanks for that tribute to Okie, but we thank you as well….

[bulldog75] dinali mountaingirl : NOTHING BETTER THAN THAT SMELL AND TASTE. WHEWWW.

[blueBird] Bulldog75 May your cup overflow! LOL

[topoftemountain] dinali amen to that, thanks

[bulldog75] BlueBird : WOW; I’LL TAKE THAT.

[mountaingirl] Bulldog, what is YOUR favorite??

[OHGYRL1] topoftemountain absolutely …in Jesus name

[topoftemountain] OHGYRL1 amen and amen!!!

[susananderson] ChrisB what are you hearing ?

[mountaingirl] Coffee??????

[vic1] Bulldog75 Brotherman, Those SWIFT CODES are really …. TRUE and Serious as we will see! My Friends in CHINA and My Buddies in WF in San FRAN… HQ., I guess were telling the TRUTH! When WF bought Foreign EXchange Department of bank of Ireland… that meant GAME ON! WF handles alot of CHINA’S Foreign Investment

Clearing! WE GOOD… Brotherman!!!

[flattop1] Bulldog75 amen

[bulldog75] vic1 : AMEN!

[mscool] Awesome Vic we are all so ready for this to be done , praying to God to please let it be done tonight

[asells] amen

[bulldog75] STATEMENT: IMHO, THERE’S ABOUT AN 80% CHANCE OF SEEING RATES THIS MORNING AS OF NOW. I HAVE TO SLEEP SO I CAN HAVE A GREAT DAY WHEN AWAKE LATER FRIDAY. RATES COULD POST ANYTIME IN DIFFERENT BASKETS FROM HOUR TO HOUR THROUGH OUT THE DAY FRIDAY. THE ACTUAL ARRIVAL OF THESE BASKETS ARE TRULY UNKNOWN AT THIS TIME. WE CAN ONLY ESTIMATE ARRIVAL , IMHO.

[asells] Bulldog75 Bless you Bulldog!!! (HUGS) Thanks for all you do!!

[entrepreneur] chickenplucker can I PM you?

[jumpinjax] Bulldog75 gn bulldog and thank you so much for your help

[flattop1] Bulldog75 thanks

[mountaingirl] Gn Bulldog and many thanks!

[dinali] Bulldog75 thanks…………I claim that in Jesus’ name

[bulldog75] asells : THANK YOU DARLIN’. SUPER DUPER YOU ARE. BLESSINGS. GN!

[bulldog75] EVERYONE IS IN GOOD HANDS HERE. vic1 asells AND STAFF THANKS FOR BEING HERE. AWESOME GROUP.

[blessings2u] Bulldog75 Goodnight and thanks so very much!!!

[diamonddust] Bulldog75 Good night and *God Bless* you BD

[bulldog75] wataday LADYDIVA dinarmama7 ..SWEET QUEEN lexie blessings2u diamonddust AND EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATES HERE ; EVERYONE OF YOU ARE SO IMPORTANT TO THIS OOM SITE. THANKS FOR YOUR LOVE, HELP AND PARTICIPATION. WE ARE ONE. GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

[bulldog75] I GUARANTEE YOU ONE THING, EVERYONE; I WILL SLEEP WELL TONITE. TY ALL.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 6

What is this, a Texas revival? These people should be ashamed of themselves for getting people's hopes up unnecessarily and doesn't seem very Christian like to me to report facts that are not verified. I have not seen one article that says that the erbil agreement is done or any of the other laws that need to be passed are passed or sanctions lifted! This is just wrong and so many levels!

• Upvote 1

These guys are a cult. When you read that $h!+ it makes the hair stand up on your neck. These guys are really scary!!! :(

I usually laugh at this stuff, but this one really hit a nerve. Crazy mothers... all of them!! :(

) lexie (BULLDOG75 Dinar Late Night Post !!!: OOM 9/30/11

September 30th, 2011 07:20 am DOOZIES

BULLDOG75

Late Night Post

[bulldog75] THIS RATE RELEASE MAY COME IN TWO BASKETS SEPARATED. AND 1 HOUR – TO EVEN ONE DAY APART; THATS AN “80% CHANCE” BECAUSE OF IMF HAVING DIFFICULTY PUSHING THESE RATES THRU ON THE NEW SOFTWARE. PLEASE, NO ADDITIONAL RUMORS OR QUESTIONS. NOTE THIS IS APPROX AN 80% POSSIBILITY. EVERYTHING IS RUMOR TIL ITS OFFICIAL. PLEASE ABIDE BY THIS AND PLEASE UNDERSTAND ; WE/OUR STAFF ARE ASKING TO PLEASE BE CALM, COOL, COLLECTED AND RSPECTFUL ; WE KNOW HOW IMPORTANT THIS IS TO EVERYONE; WE DO NOT HAVE ‘ALL THE ANSWERS’ BUT WE ARE HERE TO ASSIST ALONG THE WAY.

[bulldog75] THE DONG IS COMING IN THE FIRST BASKET; ODDS 95%.

[bulldog75] WHICH BASKET IQD; PROBABLY THE FIRST; ODDS 97%, IMHO.

[bulldog75] IMF/UN/WTO TRYING TO PREVENT ‘DOUBLE DIPPING’.

[bulldog75] WHICH MEANS A PROLONGED DELAY BETWEEN TWO BASKETS WHICH WOULD ALLOW INVESTORS TO BUY BEFORE THE 2ND BASKET HITS MARKET.

[bulldog75] DONG MAY COME NEAR .035 MINIMUM OR EVEN MUCH HIGHER. ITS ALWAYS, IMHO, BEEN CONSIDERED A “HIDDEN WINNER”.

[bulldog75] SOME OF YOU TALENTED ONES KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE WIRES OF CBI, FOREX, AND AVAILABLE LIVE LINKS.

[bulldog75] DONG .035; DOTS ARE CORRECT; THREE AND HALF CENTS MINIMUM, IMHO, ESTIMATED.

[bulldog75] SORRY; AM NOT QUOTING ANY MORE RATES. SEE ABOVE.

[bulldog75] EVERYTHING IS RUMOR; TIL FACT.

[ChrisB] Bulldog75 do we have absolute proof the erbil agreement was posted in the gazette as done? Thanks

[bulldog75] ChrisB ; WHAT DOES YOUR RESEARCH SHOW?

[Lifesagent] Bulldog75 ————–hey are you gonna stay up til 3am to see the rate change on cbi

[bulldog75] Lifesagent ; NO.

[bulldog75] HAVE HAD 4 HOURS SLEEP TO LITTLE; ALMOST EVERYNIGHT; DOING RESEARCH.

Bulldog75] I HAVE TO HAVE EIGHT HOURS TONITE TO GET BACK WHERE I NEED TO BE. SEEING STARS.

[ChrisB] Bulldog75 I have not seen it and I read another post on another site that says it has not been and a colleague say they are doing that now but I have not seen it

[bulldog75] ChrisB ; I THINK THATS FULLY POSTED AND DONE CHRIS; TY!

[bulldog75] WE ALL NEED SLEEP; VERY LITTLE TO BE DONE TONIGHT. CASH INS PROJECTED EARLY NEXT WEEK IF ALL GOES AS PROJECTED.

[jamessmith33] Bulldog75 dong with dinar????????????

[bulldog75] jamessmith33 : TY JAMES; APPROX 96% PROBABILITY TOGETHER. TY.

[blueBird] Bulldog75 we are so sorry to put all of you’s through this! it would be so much easier on you’s if you didn’t have to drag us along… But we really Love each and everyone of you for all that you do!! Thank You!

[bulldog75] WE BlueBird ; WE ALL HAVE COME SO FAR; WHATS ANOTHER NIGHT; RIGHT? LOL

[bulldog75] mscool jamessmith33 homeschoolmama : LETS ALL REMEMBER; THIS IS HOUR TO HOUR; TOUCH AND GO; THERE MAY BE A FEW SURPRISES AND I KNOW THE ‘ANTICIPATION’ IS HEART THROBBING TO SOME. I PLAYED SPORTS ALL MY LIFE; AND ITS LIKE ‘BUTTERFLYS’ BEFORE FACING A PITHCER THROWING 95MPH FASTBALLS.

[bulldog75] IT NEW YEARS ROSH HASHANAH: WHAT A GREAT WAY TO SPEND NEW YEARS. WE DO RESPECT ALL RELIGIONS, RACES, CREEDS, GENDERS. WE ARE ALL BLESSED. TY.

[bulldog75] I DO WANT TO SAY A FEW WORDS ABOUT OKIE. HE’S ASLEEP AND EXHAUSTED. I KNOW SOME OF THAT FEELING OKIE.

[bulldog75] IN MY VENTURES AND ADVENTURES: OKIE IS ONE OF THE KINDEST, MOST RESPECTFUL MEN I HAVE EVER MET. HE IS MOST KNOWLEDABLE ABOUT SO MANY SUBJECTS AND TOPICS. PROBABLY MORE THAN ANYONE, HE HAS COME SUCH A LONG WAY TO WHENCE HE BEGAN IN THIS DINARLAND VENTURE. I WANT TO EXPRESS MY SINCERE THANKS PERSONALLY TO HIM. THANK YOU DEAR OKIE. YOU ARE A FRIEND AND PROFESSIONAL TO US ALL. THANKS FOR YOUR GUIDANCE AND LOVE AND KNOWLEDGE. WE WOULD NOT BE HERE TONIGHT IF IT WERE NOT FOR YOU. DEAR SIR, YOU BROUGHT US HERE. WE ALL THANK YOU VERY DEARLY SIR. AMEN.

[markrich0726] BlueBird mine is already chilling, should be ready in about an hour. LOL

[vic1] DINARSMACK Good evening

[1DINARMAGEDON] hello Vic1…

[flattop1] mscool amen amen

[diamonddust] susananderson lol I know…right!!! lol

[homeschoolmama] Bulldog75 amen

[parkerro] Meatman4dinar- GN

[2GODBTHEGLORY] AMEN

[mscool] AMEN BULLDOG

[dinarmama7] Well Amen to that. Thank you OKIE

[mountaingirl] Thanks okie. We love you!

[dinali] Bulldog75 Here! Here! Amen

[successful1] Amen

[bNICE] Bulldog75 big amen!!!!

[ruger] Bulldog75 you are a kind soul

[jcole1] Amen

[lexie] Bulldog75 amen!!!!

[happyfeet3233] AMEN

[vic1] Bulldog75 Man, You said it PERFECTLY!

[bulldog75] VIC1: HEY BROTHER!

[DINARSMACK] Bulldog75 ….AAAAAaaaaaa-men !!!

[asells] vic1 NICE to see you on this jOyous!!!

[joyful12] goin to bed Lord let it rv to night in Jesus name!

[corbjor] Amen!

[MotorCityGuy] Bulldog75 Awesome tribute! I am a newbie, but I feel like I have known you guys for years…

[bulldog75] wataday markrich0726 MotorCityGuy corbjor : TY!

[mountaingirl] Vic1……………we are listening

[dinali] Bulldog75 thanks for that tribute to Okie, but we thank you as well….

[bulldog75] dinali mountaingirl : NOTHING BETTER THAN THAT SMELL AND TASTE. WHEWWW.

[blueBird] Bulldog75 May your cup overflow! LOL

[topoftemountain] dinali amen to that, thanks

[bulldog75] BlueBird : WOW; I’LL TAKE THAT.

[mountaingirl] Bulldog, what is YOUR favorite??

[OHGYRL1] topoftemountain absolutely …in Jesus name

[topoftemountain] OHGYRL1 amen and amen!!!

[susananderson] ChrisB what are you hearing ?

[mountaingirl] Coffee??????

[vic1] Bulldog75 Brotherman, Those SWIFT CODES are really …. TRUE and Serious as we will see! My Friends in CHINA and My Buddies in WF in San FRAN… HQ., I guess were telling the TRUTH! When WF bought Foreign EXchange Department of bank of Ireland… that meant GAME ON! WF handles alot of CHINA’S Foreign Investment

Clearing! WE GOOD… Brotherman!!!

[flattop1] Bulldog75 amen

[bulldog75] vic1 : AMEN!

[mscool] Awesome Vic we are all so ready for this to be done , praying to God to please let it be done tonight

[asells] amen

[bulldog75] STATEMENT: IMHO, THERE’S ABOUT AN 80% CHANCE OF SEEING RATES THIS MORNING AS OF NOW. I HAVE TO SLEEP SO I CAN HAVE A GREAT DAY WHEN AWAKE LATER FRIDAY. RATES COULD POST ANYTIME IN DIFFERENT BASKETS FROM HOUR TO HOUR THROUGH OUT THE DAY FRIDAY. THE ACTUAL ARRIVAL OF THESE BASKETS ARE TRULY UNKNOWN AT THIS TIME. WE CAN ONLY ESTIMATE ARRIVAL , IMHO.

[asells] Bulldog75 Bless you Bulldog!!! (HUGS) Thanks for all you do!!

[entrepreneur] chickenplucker can I PM you?

[jumpinjax] Bulldog75 gn bulldog and thank you so much for your help

[flattop1] Bulldog75 thanks

[mountaingirl] Gn Bulldog and many thanks!

[dinali] Bulldog75 thanks…………I claim that in Jesus’ name

[bulldog75] asells : THANK YOU DARLIN’. SUPER DUPER YOU ARE. BLESSINGS. GN!

[bulldog75] EVERYONE IS IN GOOD HANDS HERE. vic1 asells AND STAFF THANKS FOR BEING HERE. AWESOME GROUP.

[blessings2u] Bulldog75 Goodnight and thanks so very much!!!

[diamonddust] Bulldog75 Good night and *God Bless* you BD

[bulldog75] wataday LADYDIVA dinarmama7 ..SWEET QUEEN lexie blessings2u diamonddust AND EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATES HERE ; EVERYONE OF YOU ARE SO IMPORTANT TO THIS OOM SITE. THANKS FOR YOUR LOVE, HELP AND PARTICIPATION. WE ARE ONE. GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

[bulldog75] I GUARANTEE YOU ONE THING, EVERYONE; I WILL SLEEP WELL TONITE. TY ALL.

This is funny! 80% chance that we will have a 97% chance of an Iragi Dinar Revalue! GREAT odds! Or not! Maybe just stupid!!! And then all this crap about how good & Godly these guys are? I change my mind! It's not all that funny!

• Upvote 1

This guy has no credibility at all, repeated fabricated intel on a weekly basis. Unfortunately seems to keep showing up here though, he consistantly tries to fleece the masses in the name of Jesus.... Im just sad for people who actually follow him on his attempts of Guru-ness. Hopefully this a profit / profit situation he tries to scam people but it actually turns out to pay off, but I dont think he really cares as long as he gets money otherwise he would not lie daily.

Im not a rocket scientist but lieing daily does not usually corelate to Christianity. research his intel accruacy before hitting the neg's.

This guy has no credibility at all, repeated fabricated intel on a weekly basis. Unfortunately seems to keep showing up here though, he consistantly tries to fleece the masses in the name of Jesus.... Im just sad for people who actually follow him on his attempts of Guru-ness. Hopefully this a profit / profit situation he tries to scam people but it actually turns out to pay off, but I dont think he really cares as long as he gets money otherwise he would not lie daily.

Im not a rocket scientist but lieing daily does not usually corelate to Christianity. research his intel accruacy before hitting the neg's.

you hit the nail on the head!!!!

I totally skeeve when people tell lies and hide behind Gods skirt. it really pisses me off. These are not people of God. They are foe with the devil.

• Upvote 1