Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NOT GOOD NEWS......

harleynkilleen

FOUND THIS ON ANOTHER SITE.

voldimort (I work at the bank): DV 9/29/11

SEPTEMBER 29TH, 2011 11:52 AM · POSTED IN RUMORS (DINAR REVALUATION)

OK just would like to say I work at the BOA bank we did receive a memo of Swiss codes I can say it is not for the RV to be on the 30th or the 1st of October. The codes were to tell us they are going to be changing there currency but it will be on the first week of January. The codes were to tell us to start to prepare for the RV in the up and coming 2012 fiscal year. I truly wish I could copy this memo and post it for you all. But I will get into great trouble for doing so since it is private info that cant be released.

Thank You,

David Wolfe

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

OK just would like to say I work at the BOA bank we did receive a memo of Swiss codes I can say it is not for the RV to be on the 30th or the 1st of October. The codes were to tell us they are going to be changing there currency but it will be on the first week of January. The codes were to tell us to start to prepare for the RV in the up and coming 2012 fiscal year. I truly wish I could copy this memo and post it for you all. But I will get into great trouble for doing so since it is private info that cant be released.

Thank You,

David Wolfe

Already posted!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Cause he says they are changing the currency......if thats true, thats not gonna be good for us....

changing the currency could mean also issuing the lower denoms beccause as i am aware that is new currency doesnt mean they will change the Iraqi dinar as a whole because this could possibly go into 2012 we'll just have to wait and see. They need to phase out the higher notes at some point which we hold.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

changing the currency could mean also issuing the lower denoms beccause as i am aware that is new currency doesnt mean they will change the Iraqi dinar as a whole because this could possibly go into 2012 we'll just have to wait and see. They need to phase out the higher notes at some point which we hold.

Yea but adding bills to the current currency is different then changing the currency.....while I doubt that this holds a lot of water anyway, we don't want them to change the currency as he put it, just introduce lower bills.....changing the currency would involve switcching out all the current notes

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thank You,

David Wolfe

THIS IS NOT BAD NEWS AND THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN POSTED..... :P:P

Thank You,

David Wolfe

SWISS CODES?????? I thought they were called SWIFT CODES. Sounds like more BS to me.

• Upvote 3

To do even an RV.....they must come out with another currency...the lower denominations that are currently needed...(I call them the Ultra-Low-Denominations)...and/or the ones that must be used after any RV...like the 1's, 5's, 10's, 20 or 25's, 50's, 100's....they may even use what has been seen in other arab countries...the 1/4 & 1/2 dinar notes.....Iraq has a 50 dinar note, and a 25 & 100 denomination coin, that are all still listed on the CBI's current list of banknotes and coinage...the 25 & 100 coin show something like "not in circulation" right under them....IMO..I've always wondered if the reason that the 50 coin, which is not being used supposedly, that we are told that they did away with due to a truck heist..(as some articles stated previously)...was because the 50 note already existed...and possibly the reason none of these coins have been put in broad circulaion in Iraq...is that the people could have melted them down for more value than the 1170 rate...but, why are any of these smaller notes and coins even still listed on the CBI's site if there were not going to be a higher value given to all of this currency...they've had appx. 8 years to remove any or all of it....On another note...If you are going to introduce another currency, like coming out with even much smaller denominations than what currently exist...one would think that by now they would have already at least mentioned what they were going to do with these smaller existing notes that they still list as their current currency for their country...as it has never made sense to still list a 50, 250 & 500 note, not to mention the 25 & 100 coin...when there have been theories and menton of lopping (3) zero's off of the large (3) zero notes, but never mention why the smaller ones exist and what will be done with them, or why they are still listed as a viable currency...as this LOP crap simply would make a 50 note worth what by dropping (3) zero's?...Go figure?...Another IMO...If they would have wanted to scare us off from specualting and buying the dinars...why have'nt they already done away with all small notes and coins...just to show us that by dropping these (3) zero's...that these smaller units of currency would never be worth anything in comparison to what they are going to do with the larger ones...just my take on the strange way that the smoke screens seem to be being put out...as per what they are really going to do....as under typical circumstances you would think that they would have already moved away from any smaller notes and coins, as per doing what so many fear...a LOP of the larger bills, thus making them the smaller bills for the future...because if this be the case, it sure looks like their going at it wrong...lol....for what it's worth...

• Downvote 1

Cause he says they are changing the currency......if thats true, thats not gonna be good for us....

correct :)

Not :)

Yea but adding bills to the current currency is different then changing the currency.....while I doubt that this holds a lot of water anyway, we don't want them to change the currency as he put it, just introduce lower bills.....changing the currency would involve switcching out all the current notes

That's right :)

Edited by sportfisher
  • Upvote 1